ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 1995
« First < 131920212223 2425262733731235231023 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:49 AM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
When doctors are being political they can be criticized especially if what they say leads to loss of civil liberties.
Sounds like you'd give eugenicist doctors like Mengele a free pass.
Good grief, most doctors are not political. Many of them are Trump voters. They for some reason have impatience for people who believe their research on Twitter and webMD supercedes the most comprehensive training imaginable. And no, the average doctor who wants what's best for you isn't comparable to a nazi doctor. I am rarely shocked but that is such an absurd comparison.
[Reply]
banyon 12:24 PM 12-20-2020
For anyone who was playing along:

[Reply]
F150 12:53 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
He's had a weird vendetta against doctors and nurses who regardless of your politics should be respected for their hard work during this time.

no....he has been mocking your fuckery about docs an health professionals
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:11 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by F150:
no....he has been mocking your ****ery about docs an health professionals
Lol, right he’s the logical one on this.

By all means, go see a nurse practitioner for a major medical situation. Since doctors are too lazy to take care of you. I’m frankly surprised to see you defend him since you’ve been reasonable about most of this.

I respect doctors. I know they work hard. And most of them genuinely want you to be healthy. In what ****ed Up world did that become ****ery.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:40 PM 12-20-2020
Lol, right heís the logical one on this.

By all means, go see a nurse practitioner for a major medical situation. Since doctors are too lazy to take care of you. Iím frankly surprised to see you defend him since youíve been reasonable about most of this.

I respect doctors. I know they work hard. And most of them genuinely want you to be healthy. In what ****ed Up world did that become ****ery.
Wait, are you walking back that the Healthcare industry has been crushed by the hoax pandemic?

Are you next going to admit that they whine about working full days for a change?

:-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:53 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by banyon:
For anyone who was playing along:

Heh, I did Google USF Cougars and it's....

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:58 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Wait, are you walking back that the Healthcare industry has been crushed by the hoax pandemic?

Are you next going to admit that they whine about working full days for a change?

:-)
I didn’t say the industry is getting crushed. I said health care workers are tired and overwhelmed. But yeah, despite the idiots who shout health care conspiracy, doctors aren’t making more from this. Hospitals aren’t benefiting from this either. They are doing more costly COVID procedures in place of the less costly elective procedures.

And you are a special breed of idiot if you think doctors don’t work full days normally. Or have easy schedules. Seriously go shadow one instead of spitting out this nonsense.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:01 PM 12-20-2020
I didnít say the industry is getting crushed. I said health care workers are tired and overwhelmed. But yeah, despite the idiots who shout health care conspiracy, doctors arenít making more from this. Hospitals arenít benefiting from this either. They are doing more costly COVID procedures in place of the less costly elective procedures.

And you are a special breed of idiot if you think doctors donít work full days normally. Or have easy schedules. Seriously go shadow one instead of spitting out this nonsense.
It's good to know that you're willing to lie.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:03 PM 12-20-2020
It's good to know that you're willing to lie.
Feel free to quote me where I said different.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:14 PM 12-20-2020
Feel free to quote me where I said different.
Nah, it's OK, I'm just glad you're coming to your senses.
[Reply]
banyon 04:09 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Heh, I did Google USF Cougars and it's....

I imagine there was an intern told to go get Rubio a local sports shirt and he didn’t know better...Rubio probably told him “eh get me USF... something.”
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:04 PM 12-25-2020
Originally Posted by :
Doctor reportedly has severe allergic reaction to Moderna COVID vaccine

A Boston doctor suffered a serious allergic reaction to Modernaís coronavirus vaccine, the first of its kind documented, a report said Friday.

Dr. Hossein Sadrzadeh, a geriatric oncologist at Boston Medical Center, became dizzy and felt his heart racing minutes after receiving the vaccine on Thursday, he told The New York Times.

ďIt was the same anaphylactic reaction that I experience with shellfish,Ē Dr. Sadrzadeh told the paper, noting that his tongue became numb, his blood pressure plummeted and he broke into a cold sweat...
https://nypost.com/2020/12/25/boston...accine-report/
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:08 PM 12-25-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
https://nypost.com/2020/12/25/boston...accine-report/
So that Doc didn't get a B12 shot?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:09 PM 12-25-2020
So that Doc didn't get a B12 shot?
He probably wishes he had
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:11 PM 12-25-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
He probably wishes he had
Did he at least get half of his travel passport?
[Reply]
Page 23 of 1995
« First < 131920212223 2425262733731235231023 > Last »
Up