ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 1988
« First < 121819202122 2324252632721225221022 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
banyon 01:04 AM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Now I just keep noticing the seam on the lampshade is turned out. Sending my OCD in a dither.
Iíll give it out tomorrow if nobody gets it.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 02:09 AM 12-20-2020
Vaccine?!

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 03:24 AM 12-20-2020
Anybody in need of SuperBowl4's dose can have it. I'm in the spirit of giving. It is ALWAYS better to give than 2 receive. Disclaimer: (not responsible for any side effects. take at your own risk. results my vary) :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:31 AM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
yep

thats basically what happens when.you die from.covid
Which is rare too.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 08:12 AM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Which is rare too.
if you are younger than 35 its pretty rare

but if youre 35 or older its the 3rd leading cause of death and growing

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2020...-of-death-inus

every 10 years (45, 55 etc) it is even.less rare.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:18 AM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Nope. Iíll suffocate myself to avoid taking it too.
Just tell them you're a Muslim and don't take pig shots.

https://tiny.iavian.net/1708m
[Reply]
Pawnmower 08:26 AM 12-20-2020
Just tell them you're a Muslim and don't take pig shots.

https://tiny.iavian.net/1708m
just refuse treatment and agree you won't waste space on a ventilator when you get covid
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:15 AM 12-20-2020
if you are younger than 35 its pretty rare

but if youre 35 or older its the 3rd leading cause of death and growing

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2020...-of-death-inus

every 10 years (45, 55 etc) it is even.less rare.
Nice twist on statistics by saying over 35 without mentioning their other conditions like diabetes, being a smoker or badly overweight. It has a 99.9% survival rate. More cures are known now. Know of a 96 year old and a 104 year old who survived after treatment. What we have is a pandemic of testing.

Leading cause of death, my ass, as well. When you call deaths from other causes a covid death just because they have covid in them or broken fragments from a faulty test, you have fraud going on and lying with statistics.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:19 AM 12-20-2020
just refuse treatment and agree you won't waste space on a ventilator when you get covid
How the ventilators were being used was killing patients. Several nurses and even a NYC doctor put up videos saying that. Notice how Boris Johnson was put on a vent to give him oxygen and he survived Covid. You're being snowed by eugenicists, who are serious about reducing the population.

If you get it, demand to only have a vent used to give you oxygen.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 09:28 AM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Nice twist on statistics by saying over 35 without mentioning their other conditions like diabetes, being a smoker or badly overweight. It has a 99.9% survival rate.
numbers not your strong suit?

if something has a 99% survival rate it can still be a leading cause of death if everyone gets it...

do you really wanna be that 1 out of 100 or 1 out of 1000?

I'm old. I sure as hell dont. my odds are worse than 99% I'm sure.

you cry about 6 people out of 300k getting an allergic reaction to the vaccine but don't care about the 3rd leading cause of death? outstanding citizenoo.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:43 AM 12-20-2020
numbers not your strong suit?

if something has a 99% survival rate it can still be a leading cause of death if everyone gets it...

do you really wanna be that 1 out of 100 or 1 out of 1000?

I'm old. I sure as hell dont. my odds are worse than 99% I'm sure.

you cry about 6 people out of 300k getting an allergic reaction to the vaccine but don't care about the 3rd leading cause of death? outstanding citizenoo.
No you have trouble with numbers, facts and spotting dishonesty in reporting by omitting other data like calling all deaths a covid death changing how death certs are written because hospitals were incentivized to do that by getting a lot more money.

It's not leading cause of deathóheat disease still is. People living with pre-existing health conditions (such as heart disease, diabetes and respiratory conditions) are at higher risk of complications and death due to COVID-19.

https://www.who.int/news/item/09-12-...wide-2000-2019
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:59 AM 12-20-2020
What the fuck, that's not how it works. In the very small chance I get the 'rona and it advances to something terrible like that, the Healthcare industry owes me the best care possible. That's just how it works dude, they work for me, they have to work their fingers to the bone, tirelessly, to make me better. They took an oath, dummy.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 10:00 AM 12-20-2020
What the ****, that's not how it works. In the very small chance I get the 'rona and it advances to something terrible like that, the Healthcare industry owes me the best care possible. That's just how it works dude, they work for me, they have to work their fingers to the bone, tirelessly, to make me better. They took an oath, dummy.
hahahahaaaaaaa

priceless, im.sure this is the thought process of 99% of the other tards

thanks for demonstrating
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:09 AM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I see weíve moved on from meat grinders to general attacks on the medical profession.

Canít wait to see what your schtick will be when the pandemic is over.

Nun-raping perhaps?
He's had a weird vendetta against doctors and nurses who regardless of your politics should be respected for their hard work during this time.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:40 AM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
He's had a weird vendetta against doctors and nurses who regardless of your politics should be respected for their hard work during this time.
When doctors are being political they can be criticized especially if what they say leads to loss of civil liberties.
Sounds like you'd give eugenicist doctors like Mengele a free pass.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 1988
« First < 121819202122 2324252632721225221022 > Last »
Up