ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 111 of 1994
« First < 1161101107108109110111 1121131141151211612116111111 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
HemiEd 11:25 AM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
What absolute gutter lever trash.
Yep, no question about that. Just got our second shot this morning, things seem normal.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:09 PM 04-02-2021
In my time reading posts from CP nutjobs regarding the vaccine, I've seen them label the vaccine as:

1. A cure whose side effects are worse than the virus itself (even going so far as to say people will die from the vaccine)
2. Nanobots/5G buttfucking nonsense (yes, more than one person expressed this fear of what the vaccine would be)
3. The government's way of ruling people through fear and a life without the vaccine
4. "We don't know what the vaccine will do to you longterm!!!!! Too fast! It was rushed! They forced it through!"
5. Not worth it because its efficacy still isn't 100% and you could still get COVID
6. A government plot (along with the virus itself) to fill the coffers of pharmaceutical companies and globalist entity blah blah blah
7. EDIT: How could I forget sterilization!

And now "it doesn't even work because there are new strains of the virus!"

With this much manic opposition to the damn thing, it's almost as if what is portrayed as calm distrust by these so-called "free-thinking" individuals is actually irrational fear of shit they don't understand.
[Reply]
Shaid 12:19 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
In my time reading posts from CP nutjobs regarding the vaccine, I've seen them label the vaccine as:

1. A cure whose side effects are worse than the virus itself (even going so far as to say people will die from the vaccine)
2. Nanobots/5G buttfucking nonsense (yes, more than one person expressed this fear of what the vaccine would be)
3. The government's way of ruling people through fear and a life without the vaccine
4. "We don't know what the vaccine will do to you longterm!!!!! Too fast! It was rushed! They forced it through!"
5. Not worth it because its efficacy still isn't 100% and you could still get COVID
6. A government plot (along with the virus itself) to fill the coffers of pharmaceutical companies and globalist entity blah blah blah

With this much manic opposition to the damn thing, it's almost as if what is portrayed as calm distrust by these so-called "free-thinking" individuals is actually irrational fear of shit they don't understand.
It mostly comes down to seeing the world through the lens of their individual political beliefs.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 12:29 PM 04-02-2021

2. Nanobots/5G butt****ing nonsense (yes, more than one person expressed this fear of what the vaccine would be)

Here is another one, pure speculation on my part but I strongly suspect it is true.

If you are male and I mean a real biological male.....not some fictional male..... and you are under 20 and your sole goal was to maximize the chance of you going on to live past 30, then you are better off getting castrated than getting this vaccine.
[Reply]
jdubya 12:33 PM 04-02-2021
2nd dose on board as of 5 minutes ago. Having my Spider-Man suit tailored as I wait in observation.
[Reply]
Dayze 01:00 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
2nd dose on board as of 5 minutes ago. Having my Spider-Man suit tailored as I wait in observation.
:-)

it's good to be prepared
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:45 PM 04-02-2021

2. Nanobots/5G butt****ing nonsense (yes, more than one person expressed this fear of what the vaccine would be)

You forgot not needed in the first place.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 03:07 PM 04-02-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
You forgot not needed in the first place.
The over hyping of the virus was needed to oust Trump.
[Reply]
banyon 10:50 PM 04-02-2021
Strong BEP competition here:
Attached: 0937CEC1-D57B-4D54-90A9-9548B1792DB4.jpg (96.0 KB) 
[Reply]
seamonster 06:48 AM 04-03-2021

You forgot to list the group of people that have antibodies and have absolutely no faking reason to take an experimental vaccine not approved by the FDA.
[Reply]
Monticore 08:39 AM 04-03-2021
Originally Posted by seamonster:
You forgot to list the group of people that have antibodies and have absolutely no faking reason to take an experimental vaccine not approved by the FDA.
So if the FDA approved it , you would trust it? You trust the FDA more than the CDC? you guys are hard to figure out, and aren't cigarettes regulated by the FDA which kill 500k Americans a year , just because it is FDA approved doesn't mean it is safe either, they also approve a bunch of stuff you eat on a daily basis that might not be very healthy for you.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 08:47 AM 04-03-2021
Enjoy!

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thehouse/co...ants-1.5973320
[Reply]
seamonster 09:17 AM 04-03-2021
Originally Posted by Monticore:
So if the FDA approved it , you would trust it? You trust the FDA more than the CDC? you guys are hard to figure out, and aren't cigarettes regulated by the FDA which kill 500k Americans a year , just because it is FDA approved doesn't mean it is safe either, they also approve a bunch of stuff you eat on a daily basis that might not be very healthy for you.
You ignored most of what I was saying to go on this lunatic screed. IF YOU HAVE ANTIBODIES than you have no reason to take an unapproved experimental vaccine. And I wouldn't hold it against someone for not wanting to take an experimental virus sans antibodies. This type of vaccine has never been mass produced and most liberals were against it when ORANGEMANBAD was running the show. .
[Reply]
F150 09:22 AM 04-03-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Enjoy!

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/thehouse/co...ants-1.5973320

Should not come as a shock.

Most media is bullshit. They never discuss how variants occur and throw mutation around as if every mutation is a step toward monsters from middle earth.

Mutations have as good or better a chance to be less lethal. Less an issue at all or actually become a virus with no negative impacts. But all virus' mutate and change.

Boosters are likely if there are variants that are not covered by the current vaccines.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:22 AM 04-03-2021
Your Immune System Evolves to Fight Coronavirus Variants
Antibodies can change to counter new forms of the shape-shifting virus, research hints

By Monique Brouillette on March 31, 2021

A lot of worry has been triggered by discoveries that variants of the pandemic-causing coronavirus can be more infectious than the original. But now scientists are starting to find some signs of hope on the human side of this microbe-host interaction. By studying the blood of COVID survivors and people who have been vaccinated, immunologists are learning that some of our immune system cells—which remember past infections and react to them—might have their own abilities to change, countering mutations in the virus. What this means, scientists think, is that the immune system might have evolved its own way of dealing with variants.

“Essentially, the immune system is trying to get ahead of the virus,” says Michel Nussenzweig, an immunologist at the Rockefeller University, who conducted some recent studies that tracked this phenomenon. The emerging idea is that the body maintains reserve armies of antibody-producing cells in addition to the original cells that responded to the initial invasion by SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID. Over time some reserve cells mutate and produce antibodies that are better able to recognize new viral versions. “It’s really elegant mechanism that that we’ve evolved, basically, to be able to handle things like variants,” says Marion Pepper, an immunologist at the University of Washington
https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...irus-variants/
[Reply]
Page 111 of 1994
« First < 1161101107108109110111 1121131141151211612116111111 > Last »
Up