ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1060 of 1990
« First < 605609601010105010561057105810591060 10611062106310641070111011601560 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:41 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
FDA advisory panel votes against recommending COVID-19 booster shots
Well yeah..... Can't really hide the data anymore. There isn't enough to manipulate when Israel and Malta are going the way they are.
[Reply]
Donger 02:41 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Lmao,

Again I understand it is frustrating to know you fell for the lie. But hopefully once you get the boosters and realize the issues it will be too late.
What issues are those? I've already had one boost shot. Still kicking. Meanwhile, we know the issues among the unvaccinated.

Good luck.
[Reply]
Donger 02:42 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
I'm hoping to get the booster by December before I fly. What are the odds you think I will die from it?
Depends on the airline, aircraft type, weather, pilot competency, etc.
[Reply]
Donger 02:43 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
FDA advisory panel votes against recommending COVID-19 booster shots
Oh, now this is going to be funny...
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:45 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Oh, now this is going to be funny...
Why because you think it proves the vaccines work? :-):-):-):-)

OR MAYBE JUST MAYBE

(We know their efficacy fades)

They don't see a point in repeating the same process
[Reply]
banyon 02:45 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Depends on the airline, aircraft type, weather, pilot competency, etc.
Well it is going to be American, so you are probably right that will increase the odds.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:45 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Well yeah..... Can't really hide the data anymore. There isn't enough to manipulate when Israel and Malta are going the way they are.
Governments have repeatedly ignored the "science" when it's run counter to their preferred paths.
[Reply]
Donger 02:47 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Why because you think it proves the vaccines work? :-):-):-):-)

OR MAYBE JUST MAYBE

(We know their efficacy fades)

They don't see a point in repeating the same process
No. Because people like MM and RotC have been squawking about the FDA being PAWNSZ OF BIG PHARMAZ! for months.
[Reply]
Donger 02:47 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Well it is going to be American, so you are probably right that will increase the odds.
:-)

Prayers sent.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:02 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
No. Because people like MM and RotC have been squawking about the FDA being PAWNSZ OF BIG PHARMAZ! for months.
I mean lets be honest, CDC/FDA receive funding from Big Pharma. Not going to speak on if they currently are heavily influenced. But you better believe at some points they were 100%.
[Reply]
penguinz 03:03 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Well it is going to be American, so you are probably right that will increase the odds.
After my experience with American this past June I will never fly them again unless they are the only option.
[Reply]
banyon 03:06 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
After my experience with American this past June I will never fly them again unless they are the only option.
I got the tickets for free, and even then it was still a close decision.
[Reply]
Donger 03:06 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I mean lets be honest, CDC/FDA receive funding from Big Pharma. Not going to speak on if they currently are heavily influenced. But you better believe at some points they were 100%.
There's no reason to believe it is or ever was 100%
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:09 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
There's no reason to believe it is or ever was 100%
Not like 100% were driven by, but 100% have driven some direction. I mean for instance Phizer shouldn't even be allowed to sell drugs to government right now.

But they had shell companies that took the fall for their past transgressions.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 03:11 PM 09-17-2021
Boosters were never going to fly rather the vaccine actually worked or not.
A percentage of people each time a booster would be announced will not get it because the previous , initial jab or booster, worked where they didnt get symptoms and therefore dont feel it necessary.
Now as they continue to change the meaning of vaccinated the actual percentage of vaccinated will drop with each booster.
[Reply]
Page 1060 of 1990
« First < 605609601010105010561057105810591060 10611062106310641070111011601560 > Last »
Up