ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1032 of 1990
« First < 32532932982102210281029103010311032 10331034103510361042108211321532 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:51 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
No, dipshit. I called you on your lies and you ran away, remember?

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...ostcount=15370

Feel free to prove that either the England or the UK are seeing more deaths among the vaccinated as a whole. BEP just tried it with Scotland. Didn;t work out very well for her... But, it was EXPLOSIVE!

Scotland:

Vaccine status is determined at time of most recent specimen date. From the 29 December 2020 (21 days after the start of the vaccination programme in Scotland to account for protection to develop after the first dose) to the 26 August 2021, there have been 3,679 confirmed COVID-19 related deaths with a positive PCR result and where COVID-19 was recorded as a primary or secondary cause on the death certificate. Of these 84.3% were inunvaccinated individuals, 7.6% had received one dose of COVID-19 vaccine and 8.1% had received two doses. The risk of death from COVID-19 is strongly linked to age, with the most vulnerable being in the over 70s age group.

:-)
Depends on when you start. If you start before most people were vaccinated then you are attempting to manipulate the data.

If instead you use more recent data, say last month in Scotland 80% dying were jabbed.

Recently in Israel 65%.

And UK is hovering around 70% now dying that were jabbed.

Nice try but you just failed again.
[Reply]
Donger 04:53 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Depends on when you start. If you start before most people were vaccinated then you are attempting to manipulate the data.

If instead you use more recent data, say last month in Scotland 80% dying were jabbed.

Recently in Israel 65%.

And UK is hovering around 70% now dying that were jabbed.

Nice try but you just failed again.
Once again, prove any of that.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:55 PM 09-15-2021
Once again, prove any of that.
I knew you were manipulating shit when I saw your start date.

Public Health England is the easiest.

Download the report and you can see all the Delta data.

Jabbed are at 70% dying and rising.
[Reply]
Donger 04:56 PM 09-15-2021
I knew you were manipulating shit when I saw your start date.

Public Health England is the easiest.

Download the report and you can see all the Delta data.

Jabbed are at 70% dying and rising.
Cool, do it. Link it up.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:58 PM 09-15-2021
Cool, do it. Link it up.
Done this multiple times already on this thread.

You do it if you want to.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:00 PM 09-15-2021
I do. That was fun. People didn't know what immunity means, so they learned.

Why do you think the previous verbiage of what a vaccine is wasn't applicable to the COVID-19 vaccines?
I know, I know....you buy every excuse given.

Remember when Merriam-Webster changed their definition of vaccine early this year to include this?

: a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)
[Reply]
Donger 05:02 PM 09-15-2021
Done this multiple times already on this thread.

You do it if you want to.
:-)
[Reply]
Donger 05:04 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I know, I know....you buy every excuse given.

Remember when Merriam-Webster changed their definition of vaccine early this year to include this?

: a preparation of genetic material (such as a strand of synthesized messenger RNA) that is used by the cells of the body to produce an antigenic substance (such as a fragment of virus spike protein)
Why are you shifting to Merriam-Webster? You brought up the CDC definition. Anyway:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vaccine

Definition of vaccine

1 : a preparation that is administered (as by injection) to stimulate the body's immune response against a specific infectious agent or disease: such as

Oops.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:04 PM 09-15-2021

Civil disobedience in Switzerland, as happy patrons settle in outside the bars and restaurants they can't enter for the vax pass. https://t.co/zqzmclzrbD

— Peter St Onge, Ph.D.���� (@profstonge) September 15, 2021

[Reply]
Ninerfan11 05:05 PM 09-15-2021
Scotland data is ugly, for sure. many ignoring it.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:07 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
80% dying recently were injected says something about the promise the vaccine protected against death.
[Reply]
Donger 05:08 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
What data?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:09 PM 09-15-2021
The citizenries of these countries (ours included) need to get the police forces on their sides, and then surround and shut down the halls of governance. If that's not enough, they can go from there.
[Reply]
bsp4444 05:09 PM 09-15-2021
3 vials here, 2 vials here.

If an extra few people die, no biggie since we're going Full Speed Ahead!
Warp Speed, one might say.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:13 PM 09-15-2021
Spin this one, Dong. Let me guess....quack?

https://noqreport.com/2021/08/04/med...eing-censored/

Dr. Peter Schirmacher is not just an average pathologist. The German doctor is world-renowned in his field, honored by The Pathologist as one of the 100 most influential in the world. He is the acting chairman of the German Society of Pathology, director of the Institute of Pathology at Heidelberg University Hospital, and president of the German Association for the Study of the Liver. Bottom line, this professor and doctor understands pathology like very few on the planet.

This is why it’s so perplexing that a bombshell report he released this week has been absolutely censored. Mainstream media won’t report on it and Big Tech has eliminated accounts who attempt to share it. Considering the incessant push towards universal vaccinations by government, academia, media, and Big Tech, it really shouldn’t be perplexing at all that his work is being quashed because it details mind-blowing data about the dangers of the so-called Covid “vaccines.”

In short, Dr. Schirmacher performed autopsies on 40 people who had died within two weeks of receiving a Covid jab. Of those, 30%-40% could be directly attributed to the “vaccines.” He is calling for more autopsies of those who die shortly after getting injected to see if his numbers pan out. But Germany has thus far been reluctant to act. Meanwhile, the report of this highly respected pathologist and pro-vaccine doctor is being suppressed.
[Reply]
Page 1032 of 1990
« First < 32532932982102210281029103010311032 10331034103510361042108211321532 > Last »
Up