ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 431 of 437
« First < 331381421427428429430431 432433434435 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
penguinz 08:54 AM 04-20-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
This recent troll effort of yours is super cringe...
Pretty sure he actually believes all the nonsense he posts and it is not trolling.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:57 AM 04-20-2022
why would you not believe what you see on video?
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 01:17 PM 04-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
why would you not believe what you see on video?

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:36 PM 04-20-2022
Originally Posted by mustkisspenis785 :
Ron DeSantis isn't gonna bend over for him, like you and the rest here. Your party is about to be split. Good times!
Let’s make a loser leaves forever bet on what?? Midterms, or Presidential??
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:04 PM 04-20-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Pretty sure he actually believes all the nonsense he posts and it is not trolling.
Do you ever contribute anything here? I notice that people who don't or can't, can criticize though. You're nothing but a troll.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:32 PM 04-20-2022
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Do you ever contribute anything here? I notice that people who don't or can't, can criticize though. You're nothing but a troll.
Takes about one second to look at his avatar and see he’s clearly living in dream world.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:27 PM 04-29-2022
Biden DOJ coordinated legal assault on Georgia election integrity law with liberal groups
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:33 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Biden DOJ coordinated legal assault on Georgia election integrity law with liberal groups
:-)

Any overturns yet?
[Reply]
Ocotillo 09:34 AM 05-02-2022

2000 Mules. The safest most secure election. pic.twitter.com/3Ps1vNKQiG

— Merissa Hansen ���� (@MerissaHansen17) April 24, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:53 AM 05-02-2022
6 counties, 27 different drop boxes, one person, 1 AM :-)

yeah, nothing suspicious
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:04 PM 05-02-2022

.@JackPosobiec breaks down how a Pennsylvania County finds large number of election code violations in drop boxes on his Human Events Daily podcast. pic.twitter.com/7PU3OCImxL

— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:11 PM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
:-) And still not one shred of proof anything resulted in a single extra vote for Biden.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:30 PM 05-02-2022
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
:-) And still not one shred of proof anything resulted in a single extra vote for Biden.
Yes, but look at all the abnormal procedures. Like "drop boxes" and "mail in ballots."

Unless the Dems can come up with some explanation for these very unusual procedures that happened during the year 2020, I think we just have to assume they stole the election. I mean, it's not like there was anything else unusual about 2020, right?

I wonder what that explanation could be? :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:34 PM 05-03-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Let’s make a loser leaves forever bet on what?? Midterms, or Presidential??
mustkisspenis785... you not down with my offer?? Why, you seem so confident. Wouldn’t you want to be the one to banish me from CP??
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:36 PM 05-03-2022
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Yes, but look at all the abnormal procedures. Like "drop boxes" and "mail in ballots."

Unless the Dems can come up with some explanation for these very unusual procedures that happened during the year 2020, I think we just have to assume they stole the election. I mean, it's not like there was anything else unusual about 2020, right?

I wonder what that explanation could be? :hmmm:
A Dempanic??
[Reply]
Page 431 of 437
« First < 331381421427428429430431 432433434435 > Last »
Up