ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 283 of 435
« First < 183233273279280281282283 284285286287293333383 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:00 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
There's whole ****ing threads about Watkins, WTF are you talking about?

And Chris Jones is the 2nd best IDL in the league, OBJECTIVELY. You're just being stupid about this.
People here bitch about Mecole Hardman more than Sammy Watkins and Mecole has more production than Sammy.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:11 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
People here bitch about Mecole Hardman more than Sammy Watkins and Mecole has more production than Sammy.
A lot of CP is just here to bitch. Look at the threads they start: "let's bitch about Hardman," "Let's bitch about Watkins," "Let's bitch about Frank Clark," "Can we please bitch about Butker," "I want to bitch about the defense," etc. and so on.

Even when the guy plays well, they bitch.

These guys are the 10% of potential buyers we used to always talk about in sales. You could walk up to one of these 10%ers and offer them a 50-lb. bar of solid gold in exchange for a $20 bill, and they'd find twenty reasons to bitch about the deal. Some people are just born to be unhappy.
[Reply]
-King- 08:12 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
A lot of CP is just here to bitch. Look at the threads they start: "let's bitch about Hardman," "Let's bitch about Watkins," "Let's bitch about Frank Clark," "Can we please bitch about Butker," "I want to bitch about the defense," etc. and so on.

Even when the guy plays well, they bitch.

These guys are the 10% of potential buyers we used to always talk about in sales. You could walk up to one of these 10%ers and offer them a 50-lb. bar of solid gold in exchange for a $20 bill, and they'd find twenty reasons to bitch about the deal. Some people are just born to be unhappy.
Huh...funny, I don't see a lot of people bitching about Mahomes, CEH, Hill, Kelce, Fisher, Jones (save for RunKC), Wharton, Breeland, Mathieu, Sneed, etc. It's almost like people bitch about underperforming players. Wild concept I know.

People wanted a 100mil player to play like a 100mil player. People wanted Sammy to stay healthy. People wanted Mecole to take the next step. People wanted Butker to not set the record for missed XPs.

Why do people have a problem with praising the players who deserve praise and criticism when they deserve it. It's the whole point of a discussion board. I've said before, maybe if you don't want to read about Frank Clark not living up to the hype, you shouldn't click on a thread titled "Frank Clark fucking sucks". It really isn't hard. You can spend your whole day in the Mahomes and Kelce threads and read nothing but great things, yet you're here....
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:55 PM 01-21-2021
The Shark better attack on Sunday!
[Reply]
New World Order 08:57 PM 01-21-2021
Playoff Sammy always makes it worth it

I hope he has one more in him.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:05 PM 01-21-2021
Do they?

Watkins has been controversial ever since he got to KC entirely because of his contract. Not everybody was on board with paying a guy with his injury history that much money, and every time he gets a boo boo and misses a game or two, the "I wish we'd move on from Sammy" wagon gains more passengers.

Hardman maybe screws up a bit here or there, and people get pissy about those plays, but the general hate thrown his way like you claim isn't there at all like it might be for Watkins.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:55 PM 01-21-2021
That's just not true.

The Mecole people are much more vocal but they're fewer in number by far.
[Reply]
morphius 11:50 PM 01-21-2021
I wouldn't expect to see much from him this week, I think this week the defense line will be doing more containment than attacking.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:26 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Huh...funny, I don't see a lot of people bitching about Mahomes, CEH, Hill, Kelce, Fisher, Jones (save for RunKC), Wharton, Breeland, Mathieu, Sneed, etc. It's almost like people bitch about underperforming players. Wild concept I know.

People wanted a 100mil player to play like a 100mil player. People wanted Sammy to stay healthy. People wanted Mecole to take the next step. People wanted Butker to not set the record for missed XPs.

Why do people have a problem with praising the players who deserve praise and criticism when they deserve it. It's the whole point of a discussion board. I've said before, maybe if you don't want to read about Frank Clark not living up to the hype, you shouldn't click on a thread titled "Frank Clark ****ing sucks". It really isn't hard. You can spend your whole day in the Mahomes and Kelce threads and read nothing but great things, yet you're here....
But, he doesn't suck. That's the point. It's a really dumb thread title.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:39 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
He kinda sucks...
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:53 AM 01-22-2021
When you take into account the draft capital and the contract he got, then he definitely sucks.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:12 AM 01-22-2021
Regardless were going to need him to be more productive vs Allen and Brady/Rodgers if we make it to the superbowl
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:37 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
When you take into account the draft capital and the contract he got, then he definitely sucks.
No, that's not how it works. He is an above average at his position, 20th ranked in the league, for what he's paid, he should be at least in the top 5, but he is far from sucking.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:53 AM 01-22-2021
He does suck when you take into account his production with what he is being paid.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:05 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
He does suck when you take into account his production with what he is being paid.
Sorry but "suck" is an absolute term, not relative.

He either sucks or he doesn't. What he's getting paid has no bearing on the assessment.

He is underperforming, for sure, but he doesn't "suck".
[Reply]
Page 283 of 435
« First < 183233273279280281282283 284285286287293333383 > Last »
Up