ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 103 of 435
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153203 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
mcaj22 10:42 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He's closer to Ogbah than Watt.

Is he any better than Allen Bailey was last year? I'm serious.

This just really sucks. This guy really should be fun to root for and he's just...there. Ugh.
What blows my mind is who the heck where they bidding against in that trade to the Seahawks for Clark. Like, the Seahawks were probably giggling like children when they got that offer.

And if there was another team bidding for Clark, theres no way it was the Pats so why not just let that crappier team take the investment hit.

I get it they had their reasons for not liking Clowney but my goodness he came at like 1/10th the price and assets to probably do the same thing.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:44 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
What blows my mind is who the heck where they bidding against in that trade to the Seahawks for Clark. Like, the Seahawks were probably giggling like children when they got that offer.

And if there was another team bidding for Clark, theres no way it was the Pats so why not just let that crappier team take the investment hit.

I get it they had their reasons for not liking Clowney but my goodness he came at like 1/10th the price and assets to probably do the same thing.
Tunnel vision.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:44 AM 10-15-2019

It's ****ing crazy that Seattle didn't want to extend him yet they got a 1st and 2nd from us.

Nuts.
[Reply]
scho63 11:16 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by doomy3:
Mark Collins blowing Clark up on Holthus’s show.
I know Mark from the Jersey Shore. He is not normally a guy who speaks out so this is pretty out of character for him.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:16 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
It's ****ing crazy that Seattle didn't want to extend him yet they got a 1st and 2nd from us.

Nuts.
Why would they extend him? His ligaments are torn in both elbows and he’s got broken bones in both hands.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:18 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
We're fine...

Andy will fix this.
Sure, the Chiefs will still be a playoff team.

They'll win somewhere between 10-12 games and the AFCW.

But these things will rear their ugly head again in the post season.

They always do.
[Reply]
notorious 11:19 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
https://fansided.com/2019/10/15/chan...ls-star-stats/

Can we trade for Chandler Jones?
Is he ready to settle in and soften up?

If so, we are his team!!!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:21 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
you guys are so reactionary.

Things are never as simple as many of you want to make them. It's not black and white.

Even good GM's make mistakes.

Even bad GM's occasionally hit on players.

Reid is one of the best coaches in football; and yes, he does have some weaknesses.

Veach is going to need to have a run of hits pretty damned soon; he's had a bunch of flops.

But you guys are so extreme. Dorsey was a good GM, but had some issues. Ballard is off to a good start, but the law of averages says he'll have his share of whiffs too.

Everything is not EITHER/OR.

It's much more complicated than that.
I don't think it is very complicated at all, at least in this instance. Veach has sucked as a GM so far. There is no way around it. I think even he would admit it.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:23 AM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Why would they extend him? His ligaments are torn in both elbows and he’s got broken bones in both hands.
I suppose better words could have been used...

'Seattle wasn't even planning on extending him yet we gave them a first and second for Frank Clark.'
[Reply]
notorious 11:30 AM 10-15-2019
yea Clark is getting paid in JJ Watt, Fletcher Cox, Demarcus Lawrence territory and despite that propaganda from the front office where they said hes in that tier, the reality is, hes not close.

Someone in either an analytics or film department screwed up.
Bring any of those guys to this soft team and they turn into JAG.

(I'm only partially joking)
[Reply]
TEX 12:15 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Sure, the Chiefs will still be a playoff team.

They'll win somewhere between 10-12 games and the AFCW.

But these things will rear their ugly head again in the post season.

They always do.
For sure. However, they could miss the playoffs if they keep playing the way they have the past two games.
[Reply]
notorious 12:30 PM 10-15-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
For sure. However, they could miss the playoffs if they keep playing the way they have the past two games.
You know how this script goes. The Chiefs will play well somewhere down the road, renew our false hope only to shit all over our faces when it counts.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:40 AM 10-17-2019
So Frank Clark said he tore ligaments in his UCL in both elbows. Just did some research on what it would look like to fix this shit.

Don’t look if you don’t want to be pissed off. Keep in mind he said this was for BOTH elbows.

Spoiler!

Dear ****ing GOD
[Reply]
New World Order 09:44 AM 10-17-2019
Holy shit. That's why he didn't get the surgeries then. He'd miss at least this year.

What the **** is our FO thinking?
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 09:46 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:

Nuts.
I know. It’s the same story line as Ford, except the 9ers recognized leverage whereas we gave ours up. They just gave Wilson a massive deal and probably couldn’t have kept Clark anyways. We gave up all our leverage “being aggressive.” This is just looking like it was a short sighted panic move by our front office and/or Andy Reid. We missed out on Trey Flowers, cowboys weren’t interested in trading DeMarcus Lawrence, quick go get Frank Clark no matter the cost!
[Reply]
Page 103 of 435
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153203 > Last »
Up