ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 165 of 315
« First < 65115155161162163164165 166167168169175215265 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 10:24 PM 12-19-2019
My guys need to focus......16 penalties for 151 yards. They obviously don't have that gleam....that was ugly.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:30 PM 12-19-2019
Vail has been crippled with injuries in our receiver spots, and I think it showed up today in QB-WR communications. Andrew Luck threw two interceptions to no-name defensive backs, and Vail fell to our second straight loss. The defense also got run over by the Phoenix running attack, which was uncharacteristic for us.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:38 PM 12-19-2019
Denver got destroyed on time of possession. We couldn't keep the Blue Springs offense off the field, and they held the ball for 41 minutes on us. We were 1-10 on third downs and they were 9-14, and that pretty much says it all. Ugly loss.
[Reply]
wheeler08 11:39 PM 12-19-2019
Crown Point continues their dominance with an easy win. Thought this matchup would be more difficult going up against Chris Carson and CMC, but their coach wouldn’t give them the ball, instead let Baker throw it 40+ times. That’s never going to end well.

We now boast the #1 scoring defense and #1 scoring offense. If our GM tells us to pick up candy wrappers, by god we do it, cuz he sure knows how to draft!

Countdown to Unleash the Kraken: 2 weeks
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:45 PM 12-19-2019
Yeah, Crown Point - as one dimensional on offense and marginally talented on defense as they may be - is not fucking around right now.

I was missing my #1 CB and starting FS so I'd imagine that had an impact, but it's past time for Myles Garrett to unfuck himself.
[Reply]
wheeler08 12:15 AM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah, Crown Point - as one dimensional on offense and marginally talented on defense as they may be - is not fucking around right now.

I was missing my #1 CB and starting FS so I'd imagine that had an impact, but it's past time for Myles Garrett to unfuck himself.
Capt Kirk scoffs at your backhanded comment! Look at passing stats. He’s tied for like 7th in passing TDs, more than that shitbag Brees! #1 in completion percentage, #1 in QB rating, and 4th in yards per completion. He’s managing games like Alex only dreamed of! As long as we don’t have to play on a Monday night, we’ll be fine! And he’s got shit for WR’s. Keenan Allen has Demetrius
Harris hands in this sim, Anthony Miller is blah, and my #3 is out every other week. I don’t even have a #2 TE for most weeks, I slide a LT over to that spot lol
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:09 AM 12-20-2019
Yep. This sim is total ass.

It thinks Drew Brees and Kareem Hunt are turnover prone buffoons.

Kareem Hunt had ZERO fumbles last season and he had TWO IN ONE GAME?!

Meanwhile, All Pro Travis Kelce had two catches for 7 yards, as his YPC continues to plummet :-)

AND I WAS AT HOME

Sim can eat me.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:45 AM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Vail has been crippled with injuries in our receiver spots, and I think it showed up today in QB-WR communications. Andrew Luck threw two interceptions to no-name defensive backs, and Vail fell to our second straight loss. The defense also got run over by the Phoenix running attack, which was uncharacteristic for us.
I game planned like a MF seeing those WRs out.

The Sim is loving Gurley. His YPC is right up near Elliot. Once I got Ingram back, that 1-2 punch is pretty incredible.

Surprised I still won though. Wish I had a QB like Brees. Would make game planning easier.
[Reply]
wheeler08 06:49 AM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Meanwhile, All Pro Travis Kelce had two catches for 7 yards, as his YPC continues to plummet :-)

AND I WAS AT HOME

Sim can eat me.
You should look at the play by play of my game. Some TE by the name of Vannett or something tore shit up. He was unstoppable. I’d never heard of him before until I played against him
[Reply]
InvinciBill 08:35 AM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

AND I WAS AT HOME

Sim can eat me.
I think the Sim was broken for the first four games, but it's been humming along perfectly for the last four.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:35 AM 12-20-2019
I get more enjoyment out of watching Clay lose at this point than I get out of winning.

5 sacks out of his holy trinity of 'elite' pass-rushers and he's still grousing.

I'm over here shuffling dudes all over the line to try to unlock them and somehow Ronald Blair is my top DL, but the Sim is just out to get the Anarchy, I suppose.

Why don't you just send Kelce my way, Clay? I'll send you Chris Herndon and we can stop wasting the prodigious talents of a future HoFer...
[Reply]
carlos3652 08:42 AM 12-20-2019
Good game cdcox!

I was very concerned in the 3rd / 4th quarter of a possible comeback (very much chiefs like pre Mahones), but our _efense held on.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:10 AM 12-20-2019
:-) :-) Clay's trash!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:11 AM 12-20-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
:-) :-) Clay's trash!
still in the running for the wild card

better hope the sim doesn't fix itself because if drew brees actually starts playing like real life drew brees my team should be unstoppable
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:19 AM 12-20-2019
Your offense led by Drew Brees, Kareem Hunt and Travis Kelce is scoring fewer points per game than an offense led by Mitch Trubisky, Adrian Peterson and Alshon Jeffery.

You've gotta do some tweaking of your gameplans, brotha.
[Reply]
Page 165 of 315
« First < 65115155161162163164165 166167168169175215265 > Last »
Up