ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 171 of 315
« First < 71121161167168169170171 172173174175181221271 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:33 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Fuck yes shut out! Chase Young gonna be mine
It's 2019 rookies there bro so bosa
[Reply]
wheeler08 04:00 PM 12-24-2019
The only 8-1 team in the league sports the leading MVP candidate Zeke! Defense really came alive today with 5 sacks and a safety. They really shut down Goff. I didn’t change anything on defense but it says I had 50% pressure rate. I even had backups getting sacks. Penalties were a problem again.
As long as Capt Kirk doesn’t play on Monday night, this train keeps a rollin’

Oh....and it’s Bosa time bitches!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:06 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
It's 2019 rookies there bro so bosa
EVEN BETTER
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 04:19 PM 12-24-2019
Is the lock draft board and activate auto-draft feature broken?

I set my draft board knowing I wouldn't likely be around to make my pick and the sim drafted a player that wasn't set on my draft board.
[Reply]
cdcox 04:27 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan:
Is the lock draft board and activate auto-draft feature broken?

I set my draft board knowing I wouldn't likely be around to make my pick and the sim drafted a player that wasn't set on my draft board.
Which team is yours?

Also it does not look like the draft is paused, despite my earlier statement.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 04:28 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
The only 8-1 team in the league sports the leading MVP candidate Zeke! Defense really came alive today with 5 sacks and a safety. They really shut down Goff. I didn’t change anything on defense but it says I had 50% pressure rate. I even had backups getting sacks. Penalties were a problem again.

Must be nice to actually get sacks
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 04:31 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Which team is yours?

Also it does not look like the draft is paused, despite my earlier statement.
Colorado Springs Ascent

My auto-draft was correctly set and the blue check mark was on, which I assume means it should take the next pick on my list.

I had Connor Williams as my autopick and it auto-assigned me Curtis Riley instead.
[Reply]
cdcox 04:35 PM 12-24-2019
Colorado Springs Ascent

My auto-draft was correctly set and the blue check mark was on, which I assume means it should take the next pick on my list.

I had Connor Williams as my autopick and it auto-assigned me Curtis Riley instead.
I will fix it. Hold on.
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 04:38 PM 12-24-2019
I will fix it. Hold on.
Thanks you! I have a hypothesis on what may have caused it.

When I set my autodraft last night I had listed Rashaan Evans first and then my second choice was Connor Williams.

Rashaan Evans was taken a few picks before me and wasn't available.

I'm curious if the sim logic was confused and instead of taking my second choice just assigned me a player?
[Reply]
cdcox 05:26 PM 12-24-2019
Thanks you! I have a hypothesis on what may have caused it.

When I set my autodraft last night I had listed Rashaan Evans first and then my second choice was Connor Williams.

Rashaan Evans was taken a few picks before me and wasn't available.

I'm curious if the sim logic was confused and instead of taking my second choice just assigned me a player?

Okay, done. It took a while longer because I had to take a break to watch the sunset here at the gulf division office of Sandbox Simulations.

I'm wondering if when I changed a flag to pause the draft (that obviously didn't happen) it messed up some of the auto pick functions. Hopefully we are back on track.
[Reply]
ntexascardfan 05:36 PM 12-24-2019
Okay, done. It took a while longer because I had to take a break to watch the sunset here at the gulf division office of Sandbox Simulations.

I'm wondering if when I changed a flag to pause the draft (that obviously didn't happen) it messed up some of the auto pick functions. Hopefully we are back on track.
That might be the case. I let the draft board sit in autopick for my next pick a few minutes ago and it didn't autopick my second pick either.

I ended up turning off autopick and manually made the pick.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:46 PM 12-24-2019

Hopefully that was the issue. I've been using autodraft for most picks without issue, though I also think I've gotten my first pick every time. (I'm generally moving players around a lot and only lock in autopick when I'm getting close to picking.)
[Reply]
wheeler08 07:38 PM 12-24-2019
I will never trust autopick
[Reply]
carlos3652 08:33 PM 12-24-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:

Gg wheeler.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:33 AM 12-26-2019
The site seems to be down.
[Reply]
Page 171 of 315
« First < 71121161167168169170171 172173174175181221271 > Last »
Up