ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 124 of 284
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 > Last »
Media Center>*The NEW Movies Thread*
Bowser 11:09 AM 01-04-2014
Old one is crapping out the server, per the new guidelines.

Browse the old thread that is chock full of goodness here -

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=172245
[Reply]
Great Expectations 12:07 PM 07-01-2015
Your mom could be Wendy Peffercorn and you could be Squintz at the pool.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:07 PM 07-01-2015
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
Your mom could be Wendy Peffercorn and you could be Squintz at the pool.
First off, I'm looking for a scene FOR MY OLDER SISTER. You would know that if you had actually read the post.

Second off, that's just fucking creepy.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 03:33 PM 07-01-2015
Why don't you do your dad as Dr. Emmett Brown and yourself as Marty McFly?

There is probably something good from Little Miss Sunshine for what you need, but that might be too obscure for a family deal.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:52 PM 07-01-2015
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
Why don't you do your dad as Dr. Emmett Brown and yourself as Marty McFly?

There is probably something good from Little Miss Sunshine for what you need, but that might be too obscure for a family deal.
BECAUSE I AM NOT MY SISTER

THIS IS FOR MY SISTER

IF YOU READ THE POST YOU WOULD KNOW THAT

Anyway, going Mary Poppins I think, and maybe another one with Arya/The Hound. My little sister reminds me a LOT of Arya actually. I may do two of each now...
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 03:54 PM 07-01-2015
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs:
So...I am getting my parents a little gag gift next month. Going to print out some photoshops I'm creating and frame them.

1. My youngest sister and mother into a scene from Aliens as Ripley and Newt.

2. My dad and I as Indiana Jones and Short Round.

3. My dad/mother and my older sister as ?????

I'm coming up blank on the third one. The best idea I've had is dad as Dr. Grant and sis as Lex, covering her mouth in the T-Rex/Jeep scene from Jurassic Park, but the only high-resolution photo I can find, there's a lot of rain and stuff covering the faces.

I'm also thinking of doing one with dad as Gandalf and my baby niece as one of the hobbits, but again...not finding a lot of great photos.

Honestly would like to do one with my mother again, instead.

So I'm open to ideas. Either a completely different idea or a photo I haven't found. Needs to be at least 1500x2000 or so for decent print quality at 8x10.

[Reply]
unlurking 04:33 PM 07-01-2015
BECAUSE I AM NOT MY SISTER

THIS IS FOR MY SISTER

IF YOU READ THE POST YOU WOULD KNOW THAT

Anyway, going Mary Poppins I think, and maybe another one with Arya/The Hound. My little sister reminds me a LOT of Arya actually. I may do two of each now...
Arya/Hound is cool.

Maybe older than you're looking for, but father/mentor/protector relationship...

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:46 PM 07-01-2015
Yes, too old. Lex is about the oldest I can go.
[Reply]
unlurking 04:48 PM 07-01-2015
For the niece there were a ton of cool baby scenes in Ghostbusters 2, but no high res images I found on a quick search. I like this one though...

[Reply]
unlurking 04:57 PM 07-01-2015
Yes, too old. Lex is about the oldest I can go.
Guess that rules out Labyrinth. Dad with Bowie's hair would probably be awesome though!

Maybe for the niece?

[Reply]
unlurking 05:03 PM 07-01-2015
Too violent?

[Reply]
unlurking 05:07 PM 07-01-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Just finished Blue Ruin.

Pretty damned good. It's a revenge flick but a revenge flick if the average person actually tried this $#it. Not Rambo or Ah-nold.

There were a few moments where I thought that's really dumb, why would you do that? It's not bad storytelling - he's just really bad at being a bad guy. Imagine a revenge story where the main character is a homeless man with no clue about guns or really even how to fight.

The guy that plays the main character does a great job and the whole no-name cast is solid.

I'd give it a 7.5 out of 10.

Love revenge flicks. Will have to check it out. Thanks.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:19 PM 07-01-2015
OH DUDE. LABYRINTH AND THE PROFESSIONAL.

PERFECT. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH MY FAMILY LOVES GUNS?
[Reply]
unlurking 05:26 PM 07-01-2015
None whatsoever. Glad they might work!
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:59 AM 07-06-2015
Watched a couple movies this weekend.

Days of Future Past was....ambitious. And I thought it did a pretty nice job. It reset the franchise and did it pretty well. I don't think it was paradigm shifting, but it was a good use of time.

John Wick was pretty damned good. Better than I expected. Predictable, but good none the less. I'm no Keaneu fan, but he did good enough and the action was really good, which, let's face it, that's why that movie gets watched.

Escape Plan was fairly bad. But it was Stalone and Ahnold breaking out of jail. So meh. I was paying bills while I had it on, so it wasn't an all bad experience.
[Reply]
thabear04 10:42 AM 07-06-2015
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Watched a couple movies this weekend.

Days of Future Past was....ambitious. And I thought it did a pretty nice job. It reset the franchise and did it pretty well. I don't think it was paradigm shifting, but it was a good use of time.

John Wick was pretty damned good. Better than I expected. Predictable, but good none the less. I'm no Keaneu fan, but he did good enough and the action was really good, which, let's face it, that's why that movie gets watched.

Escape Plan was fairly bad. But it was Stalone and Ahnold breaking out of jail. So meh. I was paying bills while I had it on, so it wasn't an all bad experience.

I didnt even know they are coming out with another Days of Future Past with Rogue

http://io9.com/x-men-days-of-future-...ent-1677131588
[Reply]
Page 124 of 284
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 > Last »
Up