ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Pyro Joe wants YOU!
Bugeater 10:44 AM 06-23-2022
To come give him a visit, he's open for business. I-29 to exit 53 then 1 1/2 miles north.

DO IT!!!
[Reply]
TLO 10:45 AM 06-23-2022
I want some M-80s to blow my hand off!!!!!
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:47 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
I want some M-80s to blow my hand off!!!!!
You have two hands...step that game up!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:48 AM 06-23-2022
Spinner of fortune looks cool
[Reply]
loochy 11:03 AM 06-23-2022
Weird question: I just looked up the place on Google Maps. That is an odd looking warehouse. It looks like some kind of house/warehouse hybrid thing. Do you sell fireworks out of your house?

I can see the upsides (extreme convenience, not having to pay upkeep for two separate properties, not wasting a dedicated building for a business that can only run a few weeks out of the year) and downsides (fire danger, having people all up in your business all day long)
[Reply]
bdj23 11:14 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
Weird question: I just looked up the place on Google Maps. That is an odd looking warehouse. It looks like some kind of house/warehouse hybrid thing. Do you sell fireworks out of your house?

I can see the upsides (extreme convenience, not having to pay upkeep for two separate properties, not wasting a dedicated building for a business that can only run a few weeks out of the year) and downsides (fire danger, having people all up in your business all day long)
I had this happen to me a couple of years ago when I tried to give him some business. Someone told me the Google maps location takes you on a wild goose chase.
[Reply]
loochy 11:15 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I had this happen to me a couple of years ago when I tried to give him some business. Someone told me the Google maps location takes you on a wild goose chase.

It clearly says PYRO JOES on several signs by the street and there is a semi trailer backed up to the side of the house/warehouse. I used Bugeater's manual directions to find it

[Reply]
Bugeater 11:21 AM 06-23-2022

Yes sir, upstairs is his home and the legendary game room, downstairs is where he used to run his advertising business.

And no, he doesn't sleep well knowing the place is packed with explosives so that's why he needs you up here buying stuff.

HELP NZONER SLEEP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:22 AM 06-23-2022
Was gonna say something to pyro Joe, . . . Did anyone see the 'tahds in N.St.LCo who blew up their house making homemade fireworks?

4 dead at present, teens.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/lo...f-1a6b6813416f

[Reply]
Bugeater 11:23 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by BDj23:
i think there was something jacked up with Google maps a few years back, believe they had the business marked incorrectly. It's all good now though.
[Reply]
loochy 11:27 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Yes sir, upstairs is his home and the legendary game room, downstairs is where he used to run his advertising business.

And no, he doesn't sleep well knowing the place is packed with explosives so that's why he needs you up here buying stuff.

HELP NZONER SLEEP FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

I wonder what his homeowner's insurance company thinks about this....or do they even know?
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:29 AM 06-23-2022
I wonder what his homeowner's insurance company thinks about this....or do they even know?
I'm fairly certain that's something he'd want to disclose. :-)

He's been selling out of this location for at least 15 years.
[Reply]
loochy 11:30 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I'm fairly certain that's something he'd want to disclose. :-)

He's been selling out of this location for at least 15 years.
Hey man, some people are sneaky AF.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 11:30 AM 06-23-2022

[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:32 AM 06-23-2022
ARE YOU MY DAD?
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up