ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>RIP Jaylen Ferguson
louie aguiar 07:05 AM 06-22-2022
Only 26 years old

We are profoundly saddened by the tragic passing of Jaylon Ferguson. pic.twitter.com/ylBvLEzjer

— Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) June 22, 2022

[Reply]
Skyy God 08:14 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Ever use Google, moron?
The 50’s allegations have turned out to be mostly bullshit.

https://www.ctinsider.com/news/artic...o-16821517.php

Of course your dumb bootlicking ass fell for it.
[Reply]
Kramerica 08:14 AM 06-23-2022
I would think it's cost prohibitive to lace weed with fentanyl. Sounds like a drug dealer that wants to lose money and clients. All the more reason to legalize recreational cannabis nationwide though.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:16 AM 06-23-2022
If you think accidentally touching fentanyl causes an OD, congrats, you’re a propaganda slurping idiot.

https://slate.com/technology/2017/06...g-opioids.html
[Reply]
Hydrae 08:16 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Ever use Google, moron?
You mean to find articles like this from webmd?

https://www.webmd.com/connect-to-car...ced-weed-myths
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:28 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
See man, its simply impossible to trust anything from the street anymore... if the report is true, fentanyl just killed a healthy young giant at the peak of his life

Stay away from the drugs kiddos, it no bueno anymore... get you some decent weed and a bourbon/rum/vodka hobby instead
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Pills are only safe if they are prescribed to you by a doctor, I don’t trust any that aren’t.

I have a buddy that it’s just a matter of time before he gets a bad pain pill. It’s sad, but before the war on opioids people didn’t have to worry about this shit. Now it’s the norm.
Dont they have fentayl testing strips out there. I know they exist and are for sale.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:33 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Dont they have fentayl testing strips out there. I know they exist and are for sale.
They are illegal in some states because they are considered drug paraphernalia. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:45 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
They are illegal in some states because they are considered drug paraphernalia. :-)
Aww come on.... really? WTF?

All these accidental deaths from Fentanyl, killed Prince for chrissakes. He had legitimate Dr. prescribed Oxy and evidently he had bought some more off the street and one had Fentanyl. That should not be a death sentence for our fellow citizens.

You want to go out dancing or attend a party, take a molly and die, that's not okay if its preventable. Making it illegal to test for Fentanyl is asine.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:48 AM 06-23-2022

All these accidental deaths from Fentanyl, killed Prince for chrissakes. He had legitimate Dr. prescribed Oxy and evidently he had bought some more off the street and one had Fentanyl. That should not be a death sentence for our fellow citizens.

You want to go out dancing or attend a party, take a molly and die, that's not okay if its preventable. Making it illegal to test for Fentanyl is asine.
I agree 100%. Back in my partying days, I would've been at risk, but luckily Fentanyl wasn't a thing at the time.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:09 AM 06-23-2022

How many junkies do you know that can afford testing strips?
[Reply]
DaFace 09:14 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
There are programs out there that give them away, though they're not particularly common at this point.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:16 AM 06-23-2022
Comes with your free crack pipe!
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:17 AM 06-23-2022
If you can afford the drugs, you can afford the testing strips. You're just choosing to spend your money elsewhere. Like drugs.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:33 AM 06-23-2022
a lethal dose of each:

[Reply]
ptlyon 09:36 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
a lethal dose of each:
Holy shit. Don't spill your fentenal kids.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:37 AM 06-23-2022
I'm thinking the rec drug use accidental deaths. What's the % of college students that take a pill at a party at some point? Do they deserve to die?

Originally Posted by DaFace:
There are programs out there that give them away, though they're not particularly common at this point.
But, even druggies have to know the threat, They are a junkie so they dont care. But would probably check if they could get them free.

This sounds like a purposely put in place policy. If they can test for Fentyal, they will do more drugs so they get what's coming to them.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up