ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>RIP Jaylen Ferguson
louie aguiar 07:05 AM 06-22-2022
Only 26 years old

We are profoundly saddened by the tragic passing of Jaylon Ferguson. pic.twitter.com/ylBvLEzjer

— Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) June 22, 2022

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:49 PM 06-22-2022
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Smart money says overdose, most likely fentanyl.

Stupid as **** money says Covid vaccine.
I can't imagine anyone is actually that stupid.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:58 PM 06-22-2022
Originally Posted by threebag02:
The shits of it, is a couple years ago Baltimore would have given the reason for death as COVID.
Stop.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:54 PM 06-22-2022
I get my Xanax the legal way from my doctor. Would never just take something from a drug dealer
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:01 PM 06-22-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Oh, man. Now the vaccine is spreading airborne?
Son of a gun. You must spread the word to the masses at once.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:02 PM 06-22-2022
Slim Charles got him
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:24 PM 06-22-2022
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Pills are only safe if they are prescribed to you by a doctor, I don’t trust any that aren’t.

I have a buddy that it’s just a matter of time before he gets a bad pain pill. It’s sad, but before the war on opioids people didn’t have to worry about this shit. Now it’s the norm.
They aren't safe even prescribed by doctors though if you are mixing for example Xanax with liquor can be deadly
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:29 PM 06-22-2022
People don't die of natural causes at age 26 unless you had some kind of pre-existing condition like reverse Benjamin button. My money would be fentanyl. A gram contains about 100,000 micrograms in roughly anywhere from 50 to 70 micrograms will kill you.
[Reply]
Flying High D 11:37 PM 06-22-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
See man, its simply impossible to trust anything from the street anymore... if the report is true, fentanyl just killed a healthy young giant at the peak of his life

Stay away from the drugs kiddos, it no bueno anymore... get you some decent weed and a bourbon/rum/vodka hobby instead
Except weed is being laced with fentanyl.
[Reply]
Bump 01:43 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
doctors are just baffled everywhere these days (not in this case, but...)
[Reply]
Bump 01:46 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
ok I was having a conversation with someone who seemed knowledgeable about why they lace drugs with fentanyl. It was in some thread here and I don't remember who it was.

But they were saying they would lace heroin with fentanyl to kill someone and all of the junkies hear about it and rush to go buy heroin from that dealer because it must be the good shit.

I get that, heroin addiction is built on tolerance. A little bit would kill someone like me and junkies would have 10x that or more and be high. So I get that logic.

But why the fuck are they lacing it with weed? Any pothead knows that weed can't kill anyone and nobody is going to go buy weed from that person after hearing someone died from it so there must be another reason why they are lacing drugs with that shit.
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:37 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Get the fuck out of here with this scaremongering, Nancy Reagan.
[Reply]
kevrunner 06:46 AM 06-23-2022
Seems that the cocaine being laced with fentanyl is mainly for the purpose of $$$$, not deliberately trying to kill the user.

Why is fentanyl being laced with cocaine?

Why would drug dealers lace their cocaine with fentanyl and risk the lives of their clients? It doesn’t seem like very good business logic if you kill your customer, but for long time heroin users the drug may not be as deadly. Since heroin users have built up a tolerance for opioids, they frequently seek the drug as an alternative. Drug dealers then add fentanyl to their supply, often using it to stretch the more expensive heroin. Some researchers believe many dealers are creating these drug cocktails in their homes; They are not licensed or trained in using the extremely dangerous drugs and accidents happen. White powders are mixed with white powders and neither the dealer nor the consumer knows what they’re getting. Other researchers suspect dealers may also be unknowingly buying the cocaine already laced. This scenario is harder to monitor due to the black market’s ability to hide their networks.

[Reply]
Flying High D 07:54 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Get the fuck out of here with this scaremongering, Nancy Reagan.
Ever use Google, moron?
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:02 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by Bump:
ok I was having a conversation with someone who seemed knowledgeable about why they lace drugs with fentanyl.
:-)

Originally Posted by Bump:
It was in some thread here and I don't remember who it was.
:-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:03 AM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You would think, but it only took 5 replies to get there in this thread.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up