ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 432
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official '22/'23 Defending Natl' Champion KU Men’s Basketball Repository Thread***
cmh6476 12:54 PM 05-16-2022
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 08:36 PM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Braun goes undrafted, regardless of all the mocks listing him in either round.

Och is going to be the only KU player drafted this year.

I will never fault a kid for going pro, but it hurts that we consistently lose players early that never get drafted, or are almost immediately relegated to playing in the G League or overseas.

I was hoping NIL would help stop this, so hopefully Braun comes back. He doesn't need money, so it's not like Cole leaving. He could come back, be the Man on the court, and the BMOC, and probably improve his chance at having a real NBA career.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
I knew this was gonna end up being an awful prediction.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:40 PM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Yeah....no.
He will dethrone the Chosen 1: Mark Price
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:56 PM 06-23-2022
Braun Mom’s tits

Anyone see?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:26 PM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Braun Mom’s tits

Anyone see?
I want to know what Ms Braun can do for you
[Reply]
Lzen 08:39 AM 06-24-2022
Congrats to Ochai Agbaji and Christian Braun (it's pronounced "Brown", Mr Plow).

Dave, you might still have a chance.

https://fox4kc.com/sports/college/ja...ing-undrafted/

LAWRENCE, Kan. — On a night where he heard two of his former teammates’ names be selected during the 2022 NBA Draft, former Kansas Jayhawk David McCormack reacted with one word.

BET.

@D_MACK33
While McCormack waited around to hear his name, fellow former Jayhawks Ochai Agbaji and Christian Braun were drafted by the Cleveland Cavaliers and Denver nuggets, respectively.

During Kansas’ 2022 National Championship run, the big man came up even bigger in the final moments of the championship game against the North Carolina Tar Heels.

With 22 seconds left, McCormack brought in a huge rebound followed by a hook shot that gave KU the a 72-69 lead. A shot that will forever be remembered in Lawrence.

He averaged 13.1 points per game and 6.3 rebounds throughout the tournament and was joined by Agabji on to the All-Tournament Team after the season. Both declared for the draft shortly after.

Now, McCormack and a long list of players that didn’t get selected will look for workout opportunities with NBA teams in hopes of signing on as undrafted free agents.

The NBA Summer League tips off on Tuesday, July 5.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 05:10 PM 06-24-2022
Damn....wish I was uber rich. I'd love to own this.

https://goldin.co/item/1957-58-wilt-...ayhawks-hjxlqd
[Reply]
Demonpenz 05:49 PM 06-24-2022
People on chiefs planet need to watch nba before spouting off at bullshit. CB was jumping out of the gym poppin 3s and playing good defense blocking shots. No way he wasn't going to go first round. But here on twitter made it sound he was a long shot of making a team. What a bunch of queers
[Reply]
Pablo 09:14 PM 06-24-2022
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
People on chiefs planet need to watch nba before spouting off at bullshit. CB was jumping out of the gym poppin 3s and playing good defense blocking shots. No way he wasn't going to go first round. But here on twitter made it sound he was a long shot of making a team. What a bunch of queers
He was too white and the only way to fix that was to stay another year
[Reply]
BWillie 10:07 PM 06-24-2022
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
I remember when somebody on here or the Phog tried to tell me Jalen Wilson was a better athlete than Braun. Laughed my ass off.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:32 AM 06-25-2022
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
I knew this was gonna end up being an awful prediction.
Yeah, it looks like it on the surface, but it was before the Natty win, and being drafted doesn't mean you end up in the league.

Frank Mason was the consensus NPOY, and look where he is now. KU has a history of getting players drafted who are out of the league quickly, or become career journeymen because they don't really have the talent.

TT was drafted and bounced quickly. Josh Jackson was a lottery pick, 4th overall, and is on his 4th NBA team already. T-Rob was also a high draft pick that ended up a bust.

Someone said Braun was going to get a GM fired, and they may not be correct, because it takes multiple bad drafts to get an NBA GM fired, but he isn't making anyone look like a genius.

Without the 41" vertical, there really isn't anything about his game that is NBA caliber.

Braun has one of the slowest releases on his jumper anyone has ever seen, and he cannot shoot coming off a screen. When he was picked, he wasn't even the 10th best player available on every Best Player Available draft board on the internet, including Bilas' Best Available Players list.

I am sorry, but it was a ridiculous pick at #21.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:20 AM 06-25-2022
Yeah, it looks like it on the surface, but it was before the Natty win, and being drafted doesn't mean you end up in the league.

Frank Mason was the consensus NPOY, and look where he is now. KU has a history of getting players drafted who are out of the league quickly, or become career journeymen because they don't really have the talent.

TT was drafted and bounced quickly. Josh Jackson was a lottery pick, 4th overall, and is on his 4th NBA team already. T-Rob was also a high draft pick that ended up a bust.

Someone said Braun was going to get a GM fired, and they may not be correct, because it takes multiple bad drafts to get an NBA GM fired, but he isn't making anyone look like a genius.

Without the 41" vertical, there really isn't anything about his game that is NBA caliber.

Braun has one of the slowest releases on his jumper anyone has ever seen, and he cannot shoot coming off a screen. When he was picked, he wasn't even the 10th best player available on every Best Player Available draft board on the internet, including Bilas' Best Available Players list.

[Reply]
Buehler445 08:10 AM 06-25-2022

A pick in the 20s won’t get someone fired. That’s a joke.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:34 AM 06-25-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Should’ve stuck around and gotten a tan. Lottery.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:42 AM 06-25-2022

A lot of teams and scouts liked Braun. This isn’t a case of one GM going out on a limb.

I didn’t view Braun as a first round pick, but I’d trust the opinions of people in the business over mine or yours.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:37 AM 06-25-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
There's a lot of truth that the perception with some around here is that white guys can't be as athletic.

Admittedly, I didn't think Braun was a 1st rd talent. But hey, wtf do I know?
[Reply]
Page 16 of 432
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Up