ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 499 of 2678
« First < 399449489495496497498499 5005015025035095495999991499 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:18 AM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
No... Smitty is the general he has to take credit for wins and losses but it is a team game. In case you didn't notice...

The most important stat is wins and losses.
:-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:19 AM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I guess we will see in 5 days how General Smitty motivates his troops against Colonel Brady.

If he has another flat, listless, uninspiring, skittish performance like he did against the Steelers- he should be yanked.

What more would there be to prove- Alex can't win against good teams when it counts-PERIOD.

If he shits the bed again- why should we waste the entire season on this guys as he throws horizontally while amassing 15 TDs?
We went 12-4 last year and won the division but all you fantasy football geeks care about is 15 TD stat (conveniently failing to mention he ran for 5 TDs as usual)...

Again, what is more important, winning games or how many TDs the QB throws?
[Reply]
kcchiefsus 09:31 AM 09-02-2017
We went 12-4 last year and won the division but all you fantasy football geeks care about is 15 TD stat (conveniently failing to mention he ran for 5 TDs as usual)...

He loses in the playoffs, so I guess your fucking general gets credit for that.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:33 AM 09-02-2017

And you fail to post that he had 8 INT and 2 lost fumbles. 20 TDs and 10 turnovers-big ****ing whoop. So half the time he is costing his team- and that includes games he personally lost all because of him.

Alex has NEVER came out and motivated this team like Mahomes did in preseason-EVER. Alex starts games like he is ready to curl up by the fire and read a good book, clocks in for work and hopes his team mates do enough for him to get the win.

Alex is a shot of Vicks Nyquil and Mahomes is a shot of pure ****ing adrenaline!

IF ALEX SHITS THE BED IN 5 DAYS-HE SHOULD BE GONE-PERIOD!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:40 AM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Door-knocking Jehovah's Witness > PAChiefsGuy
Hey now, watch your tongue.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:41 AM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by Rudy won the toss:
Fat Mahomes is a boss, but Alex has a better bod.
Phat Mahomes is actually a nickname that could catch on.

Love handlin' your secondary every Sunday.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:45 AM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by kcchiefsus:
He loses in the playoffs, so I guess your ****ing general gets credit for that.
Smith and his HC combined for a 7 minute drive down 14 pts in the playoffs.

Ran a 2 minute drill in a little under 7 minutes.
[Reply]
bigjosh 09:46 AM 09-02-2017

the chiefs defense and special teams only let up 19.4 points per game, while also contributing and average of 3.5 points per game, bringing the total average points deficit to a whopping 15.9 points.

The offense had to score, on average, 16 points per game to win.
That is why this team wins, and that is why when Patrick takes over, we will not only win, but fucking decimate.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:49 AM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
And you fail to post that he had 8 INT and 2 lost fumbles. 20 TDs and 10 turnovers-big ****ing whoop. So half the time he is costing his team- and that includes games he personally lost all because of him.

Alex has NEVER came out and motivated this team like Mahomes did in preseason-EVER. Alex starts games like he is ready to curl up by the fire and read a good book, clocks in for work and hopes his team mates do enough for him to get the win.

Alex is a shot of Vicks Nyquil and Mahomes is a shot of pure ****ing adrenaline!

IF ALEX SHITS THE BED IN 5 DAYS-HE SHOULD BE GONE-PERIOD!
Lol at you idiots getting excited over preseason... Once Mahomes does it when it counts then I will get excited. Blake Bortles looked amazing his first preseason too, so did Ryan Leaf.. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Just saying teams are not scheming against Mahomes weaknesses in preseason... He's not ready yet... Eventually he will be amazing but getting excited over preseason and thinking that makes him better than Smitty (right now) is idiotic...
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:57 AM 09-02-2017
Lol at you idiots getting excited over preseason... Once Mahomes does it when it counts then I will get excited. Blake Bortles looked amazing his first preseason too, so did Ryan Leaf.. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Just saying teams are not scheming against Mahomes weaknesses in preseason... He's not ready yet... Eventually he will be amazing but getting excited over preseason and thinking that makes him better than Smitty (right now) is idiotic...
According to you:

Anyone that mentions Alex's meager 15 TD's - is a fantasy football geek that doesn't know shit about Real football. :-)

Mahomes did Nothing to get excited about in Preseason. And then you use Bortles and Leaf as examples. :-)

Smith should be allowed to tank This season because he is so much better than Mahomes after barely throwing for 220 yards a game and 1 TD during the regular season and sucking ass in the brutal playoff loss. :-)

We get it- You LOVE Alex- you LOVE him so much it hurts- but your blind Love is making you delusional. :-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:59 AM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by bigjosh006:
the chiefs defense and special teams only let up 19.4 points per game, while also contributing and average of 3.5 points per game, bringing the total average points deficit to a whopping 15.9 points.

That is why this team wins, and that is why when Patrick takes over, we will not only win, but ****ing decimate.
Well considering the fact we spend pretty much all our money on defense I would hope they are the ones doing most of the work.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:04 AM 09-02-2017

That is why this team wins, and that is why when Patrick takes over, we will not only win, but ****ing decimate.
As I have been saying: 1 TD by the offense per quarter average, Smith is no where near that but this time last year (Chargers) he was. Maybe he will be again!
[Reply]
bigjosh 10:05 AM 09-02-2017
Well considering the fact we spend pretty much all our money on defense I would hope they are the ones doing most of the work.
Ohh please. There are legitimate superstars on offense right now. There is only one other TE in the NFL that can even compare to Kelce, and Hill fucking balls out. The chiefs have a solid offensive line with alot of young talent. The money is on defense because they have already had to pay those superstars after their contracts were expiring.

Bringing up how much money one side of the ball makes absolutely shows that you cant be reasoned with.
[Reply]
bigjosh 10:07 AM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
As I have been saying: 1 TD by the offense per quarter average, Smith is no where near that but this time last year (Chargers) he was. Maybe he will be again!
they dont even need that much. They need 2 TDs and a field goal per game on average.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:09 AM 09-02-2017
Ohh please. There are legitimate superstars on offense right now. There is only one other TE in the NFL that can even compare to Kelce, and Hill ****ing balls out. The chiefs have a solid offensive line with alot of young talent. The money is on defense because they have already had to pay those superstars after their contracts were expiring.

Bringing up how much money one side of the ball makes absolutely shows that you cant be reasoned with.
Kelce is an immature player who drops too many balls. He can get open pretty much at will but his hands suck..

Regardless he put up great stats with Smitty throwing him the ball. Not Smitty's fault he dropped a huge pass against the Steelers and then decided to push a guy and put us in a 3rd and 20 situation.

I love Kelce but he needs to grow up.
[Reply]
Page 499 of 2678
« First < 399449489495496497498499 5005015025035095495999991499 > Last »
Up