ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2937 of 4799
« First < 1937243728372887292729332934293529362937 293829392940294129472987303734373937 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
TEX 01:41 PM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Chiefs team media: Hey, let's give fans a look at what we do to film player promos and stuff:

Broncos team media: Hey, let's give fans a look at what we do to film player promos and stuff:

:-). Funny thing is, that's real! :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:50 PM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
:-). Funny thing is, that's real! :-)
My favorite part is when he starts really getting into it and cuts the lady off with his big arms shouty "LET'S RIDE!!!!"
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:10 PM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
All predictions from 2015 are off the board...that unit was, statistically, around a .500 team. Your QB was ranked like 31st...and the point differential reflected it.

They should have lost at least 4 more games than they did...but every conceivable break went their way.

The Chiefs beating the living shit out them in their stadium was more indicative of what they actually were than the fluke wins over Cleveland (OT), Patriots and the Ravens....not to mention the Charles fumble in the opener.

Donks drop any of those 4 and they lose HFA...and that team wasnt going to the SB playing on the road. You should thank Steve Smith for dropping that gimmie TD...he catches it and you are a WC team.

You all have rose glasses about 2015...but that was the worst team of the Manning era...by far. It was the luckiest season I have ever seen in my life...and I watched it closely as KC was breathing down their neck the entire way. Your own fans thought they sucked..I remember reading at the Mane....they wanted Manning benched.
What about his 2014 predictions then? He said the Broncos defense would be terrible. They ended up middle of the pack in points but top 5 in most yardage categories.

Point is, PGM makes great Broncos predictions when the Broncos end up being bad, but his predictions are always off when the Broncos end up being good.

It's almost like he predicts the same thing no matter what.,.
[Reply]
TEX 02:28 PM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
What about his 2014 predictions then? He said the Broncos defense would be terrible. They ended up middle of the pack in points but top 5 in most yardage categories.

Point is, PGM makes great Broncos predictions when the Broncos end up being bad, but his predictions are always off when the Broncos end up being good.

It's almost like he predicts the same thing no matter what.,.
But...but...but ..what about YEARS AGO????? Dude has been spot on for the past 6 years accurately predicting the suck in Denver. You guys just can't give credit where credit is due. I don't blame you. It sucks to suck...
[Reply]
MagicHef 03:27 PM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
But...but...but ..what about YEARS AGO????? Dude has been spot on for the past 6 years accurately predicting the suck in Denver. You guys just can't give credit where credit is due. I don't blame you. It sucks to suck...
It's truly amazing that he was able to predict that teams led by a host of middling to bad QBs would suck.

The fact that he predicted the same thing for two teams that both went 12-4 and had a SB win makes it look like he simply predicts the same thing every year for Denver.
[Reply]
TEX 03:50 PM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
It's truly amazing that he was able to predict that teams led by a host of middling to bad QBs would suck.

The fact that he predicted the same thing for two teams that both went 12-4 and had a SB win makes it look like he simply predicts the same thing every year for Denver.
That's your narrative, and it's wrong. He predicted their exact losing records while you clowns were predicting winning records. Dude has been right about Denver way more than he has been wrong, and way more than most Denver fans. That's fact.
[Reply]
New World Order 05:43 PM 06-23-2022
So the Donks spent 100 million on two guys, one who can’t stay healthy and another guy who hasn’t had double digit sacks in the last 2 years combined.

Now they’re going to have to back up the brinks truck for an older qb who’s taken a lot of hits over his career.

What a genius gm they have in Denver
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 06:56 PM 06-23-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Kurt Warner breaks down Russ

:-)
Part 2

[Reply]
BlackOp 07:37 PM 06-24-2022
Apparently, according to NFL.com....Donks signing Wilson will account for 6 additional wins.

Conversely, Seahawks getting Lock and the Donks picks will account for 5 additional wins...

Bottom-feeders should swap QBs more often....who knew it was this easy to become a first place team?

The NFL off-season hype machine might have broken itself with this level of horseshit.

[Reply]
Pablo 08:45 PM 06-24-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Apparently, according to NFL.com....Donks signing Wilson will account for 6 additional wins.

Conversely, Seahawks getting Lock and the Donks picks will account for 5 additional wins...

Bottom-feeders should swap QBs more often....who knew it was this easy to become a first place team?

The NFL off-season hype machine might have broken itself with this level of horseshit.

So we can expect a 13-4 season from the donks?

I wonder how much money knowmo has on that
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:15 AM 06-25-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
So we can expect a 13-4 season from the donks?

I wonder how much money knowmo has on that
Yeah, that ain’t happening.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:47 AM 06-28-2022
Word on the street is that Russell is looking hefty AF in the Donks offseason program.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:19 AM 06-28-2022
Things must not be going so well in donkey land. We haven't had any blowmo twatter updates from kliss or any of the other donkey knob slobberers
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:25 AM 06-28-2022
What a little phony he is...

Word had been that one of the biggest reasons he was unhappy in Seattle was that Carroll axed Schottenheimer. Because they were so "close." Turns out Wilson pushed hard for that coaching change himself.

So it now appears that Seattle did everything possible to accommodate the entitled midget (including multiple coaching changes and re-working the offense), and he whined his way out of town anyway.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/22/russel...chottenheimer/

Long before the Seahawks traded Russell Wilson to the Broncos in a March blockbuster, the star quarterback quietly “pushed hard” for a coaching change, according to a new report.

After Seattle went 12-4 in 2020 — having won the NFC West but suffered a wild card loss to the Rams — Wilson “grew tired” of former offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer “from a play-calling perspective,” All Seahawks reported.

Wilson was apparently unhappy with the disappointing end to the season in 2020 and wanted to utilize more no-huddle looks.

“Don’t let his comments mask his real thoughts,” the source said. “He had grown tired of Schotty from a play-calling perspective and wanted something fresh. As much as he benefited from his coaching, he didn’t think the two could co-exist anymore in a football marriage.”

The Seahawks dismissed Schottenheimer in January 2021, and Wilson, at the time, spoke about their “close” relationship, while noting the decision was not his.

“I think that it wasn’t my decision to change Schotty,” Wilson said. “But I think that coach [Pete] Carroll made that decision. I think that I trust his decision. But at the same time, obviously Schotty and I have been so close. I mean, he’s going to be a tremendous coach somewhere else.”

At the time, Seattle cited “philosophical differences” as its reason for parting ways with the coach.

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:34 AM 06-28-2022
Wormed his way out of Seattle, grubbing in Denver. Maybe he can pupa his way to a dung bettle
[Reply]
Page 2937 of 4799
« First < 1937243728372887292729332934293529362937 293829392940294129472987303734373937 > Last »
Up