Page 131 of 174
« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135141 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official College Football 2021 Thread ****
Titty Meat 04:45 PM 08-27-2021
Week 3 schedule

https://fbschedules.com/college-football-schedule/
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:50 PM 11-30-2021

Multiple sources indicated that Brian Kelly’s address to the team on Tuesday morning lasted less than two minutes, then he turned around and walked out. He did not take questions from the players.

— Pete Sampson (@PeteSampson_) November 30, 2021

[Reply]
CatinKS 05:19 PM 11-30-2021
Would Eric jump back to college and take the OU job since the pro teams haven't been calling? Not sure he would be a fit, but seems like he could really take the reins and run with a job like this.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:22 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by CatinKS:
Would Eric jump back to college and take the OU job since the pro teams haven't been calling? Not sure he would be a fit, but seems like he could really take the reins and run with a job like this.
I would hate that. At least if he gets a NFL job we get a comp pick. We get nothing if he goes the college route.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:32 PM 11-30-2021
The guy in the white shirt, front row, second from the right is already not buying Brian Kelly's bullshit.

[Reply]
CatinKS 05:33 PM 11-30-2021
Any idea what EB makes as an OC? He desires a nice paycheck even if KC doesn't get a Comp pick.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 05:41 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The guy in the white shirt, front row, second from the right is already not buying Brian Kelly's bullshit.

“And so I say, Goax Tigers!”
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:06 PM 11-30-2021
Nothing surprising except the idea that Oklahoma State will make the top for if Cincinnati loses and maybe if Alabama loses (but kind of doubt it unless they lose by 40).

📈 @UMichFootball jumps up to No. 2 while @CowboyFB is just outside at No. 5 in the latest CFP rankings pic.twitter.com/JwAakAgP7J

— FOX College Football (@CFBONFOX) December 1, 2021

[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:16 PM 11-30-2021
Georgia is in regardless of what happens against Bama in SEC Title game. Michigan is safely in if they beat Iowa. IMO, Alabama needs to beat Georgia or keep it close to get it. If they lose and it’s a convincing victory for Georgia, it will be hard to justify keeping them in over a one loss Ok. St. team (assuming they beat Baylor) or a one loss ND team. Cincy is in as long as they win. They will keep the 4 spot.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:19 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Georgia is in regardless of what happens against Bama in SEC Title game. Michigan is safely in if they beat Iowa. IMO, Alabama needs to beat Georgia or keep it close to get it. If they lose and it’s a convincing victory for Georgia, it will be hard to justify keeping them in over a one loss Ok. St. team (assuming they beat Baylor) or a one loss ND team. Cincy is in as long as they win. They will keep the 4 spot.
If Alabama gets in with two losses then the system is more broken than it already appears to be. I do think UGA is in regardless. Cincinnati is the one team that could still miss out. If OSU beats Baylor, they could leapfrog Cincinnati.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 07:40 PM 11-30-2021
Oklahoma St. being 5 isn't shocking. They'll have 2 wins over teams ranked in the top 15 and 1 loss if they win Saturday. What's unfortunate is that Cincy could be pushed out even if they beat Houston because of that AND if Alabama wins.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:51 PM 11-30-2021
People whine about Cincy's close wins but are completely ignoring Okie State only beating a FCS team by 7 and needing a bad ref call to edge 7-5 Boise.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:51 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

None of them looked invested.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:53 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
People whine about Cincy's close wins but are completely ignoring Okie State only beating a FCS team by 7 and needing a bad ref call to edge 7-5 Boise.
Who's beat more ranked teams this year?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:54 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Who's beat more ranked teams this year?
The win over Notre Dame equals wins over Baylor (who lost to a putrid TCU squad) and a fraudulent Oklahoma.

The Big 12 is weak sauce.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:55 PM 11-30-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
If Alabama gets in with two losses then the system is more broken than it already appears to be. I do think UGA is in regardless. Cincinnati is the one team that could still miss out. If OSU beats Baylor, they could leapfrog Cincinnati.
Agree with you. Just saying what I think will happen.

Hopefully Georgia takes care of business against Bama (convincingly) and assuming the other 3 win, I hope that the four that deserve to be there (Georgia, Michigan, Cincy and OK St.) ultimately end up there. But knowing the weirdness that is college football and championship week, I fully expect one of those three to lose unexpectedly and we’ll probably end up with someone else in there (either Bama or some unexpected ‘x’ team).

Would be nice to have a playoff for once without Ohio St., Clemson or Bama. Some new blood in there is good for the college game.
[Reply]
Page 131 of 174
« First < 3181121127128129130131 132133134135141 > Last »
Up