ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 61
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:33 PM 03-11-2018
I'm thinking another pork chop biscuit is gonna get me started off on the right foot tomorrow :-)

It'll do a good job of soaking up whats left over of tonights drinks
[Reply]
TimBone 04:05 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Anybody had their $1-3 sliders? They look pretty good....
I actually had them today. I've had a hankering a Frisco burger, so I went to grab one from Hardees. The lady told me that their toaster was down, so they couldn't toast the sourdough bread. I noped out of that pretty quickly.

I opted for two of the double sliders instead. They came out pretty good. The good thing about our Hardees is that business is slow, so most things are made fresh, it seem. The bread on them was good. Two fresh patties, two slices of cheese. One pickle on the bottom, with ketchup, mustard, and diced onions on top. I enjoyed it.

As far as the toaster: I couldn't help myself from asking the girl why they couldn't butter the sourdough bread and toss it on the grill. She said that they don't have formal training or instructions on how to do that, so they can't do it. Jesus, man. I didn't give her any attitude, but I do think it's kinda crazy that they can't adjust for something that simple.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 04:10 PM 03-11-2018
Thick burger and curly fries. Then poop a lot. It’s delicious but messes me up worse then Taco Bell for some reason.
[Reply]
threebag 09:25 PM 03-11-2018
Shower Shit???
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:31 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Shower Shit???
Cup o poodle or squish it down the drain?
[Reply]
threebag 09:41 PM 03-11-2018
If it's worse than Taco Bell, can't be much squishing has to be more rinsing
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:38 PM 03-11-2018
I like Steak N'Shake the BEST
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:01 AM 03-12-2018
funny I watched this thread topple KC as I drove from Atlanta to Orlando w/o an option to log in - as I ate Hardees for lunch - I whirlwind thru cities!
[Reply]
Randallflagg 11:28 AM 03-12-2018
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I like Steak N'Shake the BEST
Grew up with Steak and Shake - always loved it. Not so much their burgers (they are sort of Meh) but with Chili five ways.....love that heaping mess....

Damn...Now I'm going to have to hit the one here in Olathe today.....
[Reply]
cooper barrett 02:11 PM 03-12-2018
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Grew up with Steak and Shake - always loved it. Not so much their burgers (they are sort of Meh) but with Chili five ways.....love that heaping mess....

Damn...Now I'm going to have to hit the one here in Olathe today.....

Kings Food Host at 75th and Medcalf was a killer burger joint (order by phone in the booth) with great chili full of chunks of the extra burgers. But Kings has been gone for 40 years but I remember steak burgers there were not 1/8 thick. They also had "Frenchy's" that seemed to be unique and hugely popular but health food (cough) too.

[Reply]
Simply Red 06:22 PM 03-12-2018
Originally Posted by TimBone:
I actually had them today. I've had a hankering a Frisco burger, so I went to grab one from Hardees. The lady told me that their toaster was down, so they couldn't toast the sourdough bread. I noped out of that pretty quickly.

I opted for two of the double sliders instead. They came out pretty good. The good thing about our Hardees is that business is slow, so most things are made fresh, it seem. The bread on them was good. Two fresh patties, two slices of cheese. One pickle on the bottom, with ketchup, mustard, and diced onions on top. I enjoyed it.

As far as the toaster: I couldn't help myself from asking the girl why they couldn't butter the sourdough bread and toss it on the grill. She said that they don't have formal training or instructions on how to do that, so they can't do it. Jesus, man. I didn't give her any attitude, but I do think it's kinda crazy that they can't adjust for something that simple.
Thank you for sharing your experience - I really do appreciate this.

Also thanks for not being to hard on the front-end help, that was very respectful and courteous.

Thanks again.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:27 PM 03-12-2018
Originally Posted by TimBone:

Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Thank you for sharing your experience - I really do appreciate this.

Also thanks for not being to hard on the front-end help, that was very respectful and courteous.

Thanks again.
Gotta admit, while I probably would have accepted it and moved on, a cook staff that can't handle toast is pretty fucking dire.

If I had to guess though, I'd say that the front line chick was just making something up to not have to ask the cook line to do it.

Unless the place was just slammed with customers, there's really no excuse.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:27 AM 03-13-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Gotta admit, while I probably would have accepted it and moved on, a cook staff that can't handle toast is pretty ****ing dire.

If I had to guess though, I'd say that the front line chick was just making something up to not have to ask the cook line to do it.

Unless the place was just slammed with customers, there's really no excuse.
yeah something like that - it wasn't 100% honest.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:44 AM 03-13-2018
They should have plenty of time after unthawing their biscuits...
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:03 AM 03-13-2018
Now I'm hungry for a big roast beef sammich
[Reply]
Page 46 of 61
« First < 364243444546 4748495056 > Last »
Up