ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 61
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:04 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Madison's cafe (peppercorn burger!)
Holy shit, the Madison's Cafe Combination Salad. It's been forever ago, but I ate that like 3x a week. Takes a special addiction to gain weight from salad.

And the B&G Burger. . . A coma on a bun.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 12:09 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
I wonder what the fresh instead of frozen burgers in the next month is going to do for Mc Dogturds?
If you like mcd's ... you're going to eat the same old, but I doubt new customers are going to appear because it's fresh, er ah, never frozen

It's just on time deliveries. I bet their are still frozen burgers if the trucks late.

You mentioned irradiating....
[Reply]
srvy 12:09 PM 03-11-2018
DQ at one time was about everywhere. I still like a good brazier burger once in a while. That flame burger whatever they call it isnt bad. Also as stated earlier mushroom and swiss is good but not Hardies good.

Maybe Jack in the box they used to be about everywhere at one time but like DQ scaled back.
[Reply]
srvy 12:15 PM 03-11-2018
Honestly I am not going somewhere that you have to pay steak prices for a burger. I will stay at home and grill my own. Some of these boutique burger joints are just stupid and stupid priced. Who needs a burger 4 inches high whats that all about.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:32 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I don’t know Culver’s or Freddys, but In-N-Out is not national, and I wouldn’t put 5 Guys in the same bucket as Wendy’s, McDonald’s, and Hardees. 5 Guys and Smashburger are in a different weight class due to pricing alone.
Ok.

So 5 Guys and Smashburger would belong in the class of, say, Fuddrucker's or Red Robin? And In and Out is out, you say?

I have a new 4 out of top 5 national :

Smashburger
Fuddrucker's
5 Guys
Red Robin
Steak N Shake

Alton IL area :

King Louie's
Fast Eddie's
The "Luther" at the Ball Park
Woody's
Charlie's
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:33 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by Rausch:
We're referring to the employees...
I know.

Me too.

:-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:34 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Holy shit, the Madison's Cafe Combination Salad. It's been forever ago, but I ate that like 3x a week. Takes a special addiction to gain weight from salad.

And the B&G Burger. . . A coma on a bun.
Baby Lee knows what I'm talking about.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 12:47 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
DQ at one time was about everywhere. I still like a good brazier burger once in a while. That flame burger whatever they call it isnt bad. Also as stated earlier mushroom and swiss is good but not Hardies good.

Maybe Jack in the box they used to be about everywhere at one time but like DQ scaled back.
George Carlin did a funny bit about Jack in the Box...

Burgers are over rated to eat out unless they are what I call butcher burgers or super primo beef.

One on my local brewery's has great burgers but the smoked pulled pork nachos outsell them 4-1.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:56 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Ok.

So 5 Guys and Smashburger would belong in the class of, say, Fuddrucker's or Red Robin? And In and Out is out, you say?

I have a new 4 out of top 5 national :

Smashburger

Fuddrucker's

5 Guys

Red Robin

Steak N Shake

Alton IL area :

King Louie's

Fast Eddie's

The "Luther" at the Ball Park

Woody's

Charlie's

Steak and Shake is pretty cheap, no? I’d probably have them near McDonalds from price point.

Yes, to Smash, 5 Guys, Fudd, etc.

Isn’t In-N-Out almost exclusively West Coast?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:56 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Positives:

- Rivals most any others in breakfast food quality and taste.

- Hot ham and cheese - a fast food ambassador.

- hungry for business - decent prices

- menu options for heavy eaters

- overall quality is fairly decent - comparatively speaking.
I'll do a Hot Ham N Chesee for lunch or the Frisco breakfast sammich if I'm in a pinch.

Hard to fuck up nukeing Ham and cheese then throwing it on a freshly toasted bun.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:59 PM 03-11-2018
Steak and Shake is pretty cheap, no? I’d probably have them near McDonalds from price point.

Steak N Shake CAN be cheap, but you can still spend 8.99 on a burger there, too.

I don't rank McDonald's, so price point isn't a consideration.

I'd do Rally's/Checkers before I'd do McDs.

In N Out in Arizona/New Mexico/Nevada.

I guess in the same way White Castle is a predominantly Eastern phenomenon.

I'd trade WC for In&Out at this point in the game...
[Reply]
cooper barrett 01:19 PM 03-11-2018

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)

Prime Steakburger™ 'n Fries CategoryPRIME STEAKBURGER™ 'N FRIES$6.99
Our NEW Prime Steakburger is hand-crafted from 6 oz of all-natural, 100% USDA certified choice beef, using a blend of brisket and chuck to create the best in taste and tenderness. We serve it hot-off-the-grill, searing in the flavor and topping it off with a toasted brioche bun. Comes with American cheese and your choice of crisp lettuce, vine-ripened tomato, onion and pickle. Served with fries.

Prime Truffle Steakburger™ 'n Fries Category
PRIME TRUFFLE STEAKBURGER™ 'N FRIES$8.49
Introducing our deliciously indulgent new White Truffle Steakburger! It’s a 6 oz. hand-crafted Prime Steakburger topped with two slices of Tillamook® all-natural Swiss cheese, grilled button mushrooms, caramelized onions and decadent Truffle Aioli sauce on a toasted brioche bun. Served with fries.
Prime Texas BBQ Steakburger™ 'n Fries

PRIME TEXAS BBQ STEAKBURGER™ 'N FRIES$7.99
Enjoy the authentic flavor of Texas BBQ with our new Prime Steakburger! It’s a 6 oz. hand-crafted Prime Steakburger topped with two slices of Tillamook® all-natural Cheddar cheese, plenty of Stubb’s® famous smokey mesquite BBQ sauce, caramelized onions, fresh jalapeno slices, lettuce and vine-ripened tomato. Served with fries.

I have seen a $6.99 quarter pounder(10 years ago) but that was in CO during ski season... Market will bear.... yes, this is a McD's

last year...

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.1880...!7i7776!8i3888

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.1880...!7i7776!8i3888
[Reply]
Randallflagg 02:12 PM 03-11-2018

In-N-Out used to be exclusive to the West Coast - then moved to Phoenix, Las Vegas and (I've heard) that they are moving into the Denver area. But then again, so is Shake Shack. I've eaten at In-N-Out a couple of times and just don't get the hype. Never ate at Shake Shack, though. Frankly, Freddy's is my go-to place now - grilled onions! :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:16 PM 03-11-2018
Fraud Guys is shit
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 03:25 PM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Fraud Guys is shit

[Reply]
Page 45 of 61
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Up