ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 27
« First < 162223242526 27 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Twitter supsends Trump's account
Taco John 05:29 PM 01-08-2021

[Reply]
Bowser 04:07 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
What exactly are you disagreeing with me about?
That you're a mod as I described?
That you don't think twitter moderation is wrong/unAmerican/illegal?

The hypocrisy My trolling just could not be more obvious and clear.
We know.

Twitter and the like can do what they want, they really can. But if you can't seem to pick up on hypocrisy when mullahs in Iran are tweeting out right now how America will burn for killing Soleimani but cheer twitter and others on for blocking Trump, then I'd say your issue isn't with moderation of whatever site you choose and whatever they choose to do with it. You're just a drone that knows he hates Trump and laughs when he and his supporters get throttled. That's definitely your choice, and you're definitely free to make it, but don't get your panties bunched up when you look like the dumbass you're portraying yourself to be when you say it.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:13 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
We know.

Twitter and the like can do what they want, they really can. But if you can't seem to pick up on hypocrisy when mullahs in Iran are tweeting out right now how America will burn for killing Soleimani but cheer twitter and others on for blocking Trump, then I'd say your issue isn't with moderation of whatever site you choose and whatever they choose to do with it. You're just a drone that knows he hates Trump and laughs when he and his supporters get throttled. That's definitely your choice, and you're definitely free to make it, but don't get your panties bunched up when you look like the dumbass you're portraying yourself to be when you say it.
This is why I am not a fan of banning Trump. It's like an NCAA investigation in which one team is banned from Bowl games and a loss of scholarships for 2-4 years while other programs that have committed the same exact infractions are just given a fine.

There is absolutely no consistency to their decision making.

If Twitter had a policy in their TOS about restricting or banning anyone that's calling for the murder of politicians, or anyone for that matter, their decision would be much more palatable.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:19 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
This is why I am not a fan of banning Trump. It's like an NCAA investigation in which one team is banned from Bowl games and a loss of scholarships for 2-4 years while other programs that have committed the same exact infractions are just given a fine.

There is absolutely no consistency to their decision making.

If Twitter had a policy in their TOS about restricting or banning anyone that's calling for the murder of politicians, or anyone for that matter, their decision would be much more palatable.
Dane, this has been my point all along. Same with rioters, treat everyone the same and the grievances are mitigated.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 05:41 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Are conservatives unable to start tech platforms favorable to their own views?

[Reply]
eDave 05:43 PM 01-10-2021
Devin Nunes Says ‘Republicans Have No Way to Communicate’—on Fox News
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 05:52 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
And that guy is an elected official
[Reply]
TLO 05:57 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
:-)
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 06:17 PM 01-10-2021

[Reply]
eDave 06:48 PM 01-10-2021

[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 07:38 PM 01-10-2021

[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 05:43 PM 01-13-2021

[Reply]
|Zach| 09:30 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Man we need to teach you to crop screenshots.
[Reply]
lostcause 04:41 AM 01-19-2021
Welp, looks like Parler is coming back up.

Serious question, will we need to learn Russian to use it or are the new service providers going to allow to stay in english?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:45 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by lostcause:

Serious question, will we need to learn Russian to use it or are the new service providers going to allow to stay in english?
Parler really pisses you off... :-)
[Reply]
kstater 08:14 AM 01-19-2021
Originally Posted by lostcause:

Just gotta give them credit card info to have it translated

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 26 of 27
« First < 162223242526 27 >
Up