ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 27
« First < 131920212223 24252627 >
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Twitter supsends Trump's account
Taco John 05:29 PM 01-08-2021



[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:28 PM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Wow. I never thought about it like that.

I'm a liberal and AustinChief can ban me. Do you think I deserve to have legal recourse if he makes that decision?
In your hypothetical... No, because it seems that Chiefsplanet Mods ban people to the romper room or remove them consistently, they don't seem to pick favorites who violate the TOS...
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:31 PM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Cosmo has been begging me to ban him so he can sue ChiefsPlanet. Think you'd want to make it a dual suit if I banned you both? Apparently ChiefsPlanet is worth about three grand, you guys to put it on eBay or something if you win.
I'd pay AustinChief 25k for the rights to CP if only to shut down this forum. So, sure!
[Reply]
Bowser 09:33 PM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
This is exactly what I'm talking about!
Remember when Democrats were all up in arms at the mobs burning down cities last summer?

Pepperidge Farms absolutely does not remember that.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:33 PM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
They banned Trump from SPOTIFY?? what do they think hes gonna do, listen to eye of the tiger and get too riled up?

#FreedomOfSpeech #FirstAmendment ������������

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
This seems false.
But I have no idea why you're humping the 1st Amendment in the rest of your post since that would be completely irrelevant.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:33 PM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I'd pay AustinChief 25k for the rights to CP if only to shut down this forum. So, sure!
Hell, you should PM him. Lol
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:34 PM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
In your hypothetical... No, because it seems that Chiefsplanet Mods ban people to the romper room or remove them consistently, they don't seem to pick favorites who violate the TOS...
I think they make judgment decisions like any other. It's not as if Twitter is going out of their way to eliminate conservative voices. Trump is only banned because he finally incited a level of violence that allowed them to justify it. It's taken years to get to this point.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:38 PM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
They are a private business, not accountable to free speech and can edit like a publisher, then they shouldn't be protected by Section 230. You surely agree?
This board is zero for forever in showing how maintaining standards for content = loss of 230 protections.

Maybe you'll be the one to get a hit here.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:39 PM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Without section 230, those banned could litigate against Twitter for lack of consistency... this is the problem. The bans are one sided, and it's obvious to anyone with a measurable IQ.
:-)wut
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:43 PM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Cosmo has been begging me to ban him so he can sue ChiefsPlanet. Think you'd want to make it a dual suit if I banned you both? Apparently ChiefsPlanet is worth about three grand, you guys to put it on eBay or something if you win.
That's not true of course.

I have, however, mocked your position of website moderator who bans people and your stated position of thinking websites can't ban people/have content standards because of Sec. 230. It's pretty comical.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:44 PM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I'd pay AustinChief 25k for the rights to CP if only to shut down this forum. So, sure!
YOU CANT SHUT IT DOWN
BECAUSE 1ST AMENDMENT
[Reply]
Bowser 09:51 PM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
That's not true of course.

I have, however, mocked your position of website moderator who bans people and your stated position of thinking websites can't ban people/have content standards because of Sec. 230. It's pretty comical.
I guess I'll just have to soldier on in spite of your harsh Yelp reviews.

But since you brought it up, I'd love to see a list of people I have banned from ChiefsPlanet. Take your time.
[Reply]
2112 09:52 PM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
That's not true of course.

I have, however, mocked your position of website moderator who bans people and your stated position of thinking websites can't ban people/have content standards because of Sec. 230. It's pretty comical.
Are you planning on storming the mod forum?
[Reply]
cdcox 09:58 PM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Without section 230, those banned could litigate against Twitter for lack of consistency... this is the problem. The bans are one sided, and it's obvious to anyone with a measurable IQ.
Are conservatives unable to start tech platforms favorable to their own views?
[Reply]
|Zach| 10:01 PM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Are conservatives unable to start tech platforms favorable to their own views?
They seem bad at it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:16 PM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Are conservatives unable to start tech platforms favorable to their own views?
The left has already staked out this ground. They have an iron grip on it.

It'd be like asking liberals to start something to compete with the NFL.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 27
« First < 131920212223 24252627 >
Up