ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 27
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Twitter supsends Trump's account
Taco John 05:29 PM 01-08-2021

[Reply]
Halfcan 11:50 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
You are making a claim that you can't back up. And deep in your heart you know it is a false claim. You just can't admit that you fell for the con.

If you've got the evidence, provide it. If not, shut the **** up about election fraud, trumptard.
Election Fraud!! See, I said it again. But that is the Dem strategy now- pretend that Nothing happened and then silence everyone!

80 million Biden votes and not 1 was fraudulent!! Prove it, you are a fucking moron.

Prove those votes were legit. Go ahead, I will wait. Let's see the official matching envelopes for all the mail-in ballots. Where are the matching signatures? How about that water Main break-Prove it happened!! How about all the "irregularities" of Trump votes get erased-Prove it didn't happen. How about all the first-hand affidavits-prove those people were lying.

I am waiting you lying sack of shit!
[Reply]
Fish 11:54 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Election Fraud!! See, I said it again. But that is the Dem strategy now- pretend that Nothing happened and then silence everyone!

80 million Biden votes and not 1 was fraudulent!! Prove it, you are a fucking moron.

Prove those votes were legit. Go ahead, I will wait. Let's see the official matching envelopes for all the mail-in ballots. Where are the matching signatures? How about that water Main break-Prove it happened!! How about all the "irregularities" of Trump votes get erased-Prove it didn't happen. How about all the first-hand affidavits-prove those people were lying.

Dems can pretend nothing happened because there's no proof that anything happened. It's like pretending that there aren't any vampires.

Prove that vampires don't exist. Go ahead, I will wait.

[Reply]
penchief 11:55 PM 01-08-2021

80 million Biden votes and not 1 was fraudulent!! Prove it, you are a ****ing moron.

You are truly pathetic. You cry election fraud because you are too weak and simple minded to accept reality. Then when you are asked to provide evidence of election fraud all you can do is parrot right wing media talking points. You are a lost cause my friend.

Either provide more than just innuendo and false claims or shut the **** up, dumbass. Trumptards like you are why this country is going to shit. You'll believe any lie and you'll double down on it no matter how stupid it makes you look.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:03 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
Dems can pretend nothing happened because there's no proof that anything happened. It's like pretending that there aren't any vampires.

Prove that vampires exist. Go ahead, I will wait.

Sure, we can all pretend Biden got 80 million votes with not one ounce of fraud. Every single vote was legit!

Congress wasted millions on the Russia Hoax but can't spend 1 day looking at the massive election fraud- just PRETEND the election was legit. Just keep saying there is No Evidence- while refusing to look at the evidence. Then get stupid lying sacks of shit like you to keep repeating it while you control the media.

You Commie Cheaters won!! Yeah!!!
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:03 AM 01-09-2021

pic.twitter.com/zwXwZcxIpl

— Jamie Jones (@JamieDMJ) January 9, 2021

[Reply]
Mecca 12:05 AM 01-09-2021
Sure, we can all pretend Biden got 80 million votes with not one ounce of fraud. Every single vote was legit!

Congress wasted millions on the Russia Hoax but can't spend 1 day looking at the massive election fraud- just PRETEND the election was legit. Just keep saying there is No Evidence- while refusing to look at the evidence. Then get stupid lying sacks of shit like you to keep repeating it while you control the media.

You completely ignored his entire point, congratulations.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:09 AM 01-09-2021
You are truly pathetic. You cry election fraud because you are too weak and simple minded to accept reality. Then when you are asked to provide evidence of election fraud all you can do is parrot right wing media talking points. You are a lost cause my friend.

Either provide more than just innuendo and false claims or shut the **** up, dumbass. Trumptards like you are why this country is going to shit. You'll believe any lie and you'll double down on it no matter how stupid it makes you look.
How about you shut the fuck up you Commie pos. You are not happy with just winning the rigged election, you assholes want everyone to bow down and repeat that Biden won with 80 million votes.

He was running at 90 to 95% in several swing states after counting was supposedly stopped for the night- which is statistically impossible without fraud. You know he is a corrupt, senile, kid sniffer pos and never in a million years could those two get 80 million fucking votes. So go fuck yourself.
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:12 AM 01-09-2021

If you step back and look at the big picture, it's not hard to believe. As much as I hate to say it, the Dems had a great game plan this time around and executed it to perfection. They also capitalized on the Covid crisis that fell into their laps. Meanwhile the GOP sat on their fucking hands and watched themselves get their asses handed to them. It sucks but you gotta let it go bro.
[Reply]
penchief 12:12 AM 01-09-2021

Now you're moving the goal posts. I would assume that there are some bad votes in any election. I mean, we know that the couple people who were caught committing voter fraud this cycle were republicans voting for Trump.

But that doesn't constitute states committing election fraud as claimed by Trump. They didn't, of course. If anyone committed election fraud it was Trump by trying to coerce legislators and election officials to obstruct the counting of votes and the certifying of the electoral count.

Again, put up or shut up. You fascist cheaters tried like hell to cheat but you lost!!
[Reply]
Mecca 12:14 AM 01-09-2021
Man halfie is really caught up in kid sniffing, I wonder if he tried it once so now he's suppressing it.
[Reply]
Fish 12:17 AM 01-09-2021

Can't spend one day looking at election fraud? LOL... Trump has had since Nov. 4th to produce evidence of massive election fraud. After 60 some lawsuits in courts with Republican Trump appointed judges, there is still zero evidence of massive fraud. There isn't even evidence of minor fraud. It's been declared the most secure election in history by Republican appointed officials. So you're completely full of shit. Sorry, your guy lost bigly.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:17 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
If the point is you're a deranged ****er thinking Trump is worse than the leader of Iran then yeah but then again, it was you liberals that were mad when Trump killed the mean Iranian guy so I shouldn't be shocked.
Exactly!

The entire crowd were all logged into their Twitter accounts at the same time- and were soo incited by the fuel of his words- they went stark raving mad!!!

The lie keeps growing too- it was an Armed Insurrection- so deadly the police opened the barricades and let them in. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:24 AM 01-09-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Man halfie is really caught up in kid sniffing, I wonder if he tried it once so now he's suppressing it.
Pretty low going there.

You Dems really are disgusting human beings.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:26 AM 01-09-2021
Now you're moving the goal posts. I would assume that there are some bad votes in any election. I mean, we know that the couple people who were caught committing voter fraud this cycle were republicans voting for Trump.

But that doesn't constitute states committing election fraud as claimed by Trump. They didn't, of course. If anyone committed election fraud it was Trump by trying to coerce legislators and election officials to obstruct the counting of votes and the certifying of the electoral count.

Again, put up or shut up. You fascist cheaters tried like hell to cheat but you lost!!
No, you said there was not one ounce of fraud- None. And that is what you guys have been repeating. Which is it liar?
[Reply]
petegz28 12:28 AM 01-09-2021
No, you said there was not one ounce of fraud- None. And that is what you guys have been repeating. Which is it liar?
That's the same goal post moving BS they always do.

1. There is no voter fraud.
2. Okay well there isn't enough voter fraud.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 27
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up