ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 116 of 247
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126166216 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
PHOG 07:43 PM 11-24-2022
[IMG]

pic.twitter.com/p3hzCPjAJS

— highlight heaven (@lowlightheaven) November 24, 2022
[/IMG]

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/b...-out-vs-lions/
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:54 PM 11-24-2022
:-)

[Reply]
tredadda 07:59 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
Ok? How many MVPs, AFCCGs, Super Bowl MVPs, and SB rings has that gotten him? How many playoff wins have all those total TDs gotten him? Don’t start with the Knowmo tweet nonsense.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:59 PM 11-24-2022
Goff was wearing a hockey mask? To be soo scary
[Reply]
DRM08 08:04 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Ok? How many MVPs, AFCCGs, Super Bowl MVPs, and SB rings has that gotten him? How many playoff wins have all those total TDs gotten him? Don’t start with the Knowmo tweet nonsense.
They should be able to win a Super Bowl pretty soon. Top 3 defense mixed with Top 3 offense is a very strong combination. If they don’t win it soon, I’m guessing Buffalo folks will think they have a major curse hanging over them.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:05 PM 11-24-2022
Bills have gone through the gauntlet.

- Have endured insane amounts of injuries to every position group on the team. They haven’t played a game without MULTIPLE starters out since September.
- Missed nearly an entire week of practice due to being snowed in
- Coaches and staff had to drive around Buffalo picking up players that were stuck in the snow and bringing them to the airport
- Playing a “home” game out of town
- Flying home, then having to get on another plane just 3 days later.
- Playing another game

This too shall pass. Chiefs went through a mid season slump last year too. It happens to the best teams.
Your QB is also playing hurt. When do you reckon he’s gonna have time to heal? Your bye week is over and you still have a tough NE defense along with a tougher NYJ defense. Plus he might be flinging it all over the field and risking aggravating it against a high powered Miami. The Bills brought in Miller specifically for the Chiefs and he might be out for the rest of the season. Congratulations I guess on beating the Lions and a Watson-less Browns.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:06 PM 11-24-2022
They looked pretty shitty today, but a win is a win, I guess.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:07 PM 11-24-2022
This is where I got that info from. Its Rappaport so the truth could be any ones guess haha.

That’s cool. Hopefully it’s just a sprain. I like Von, he’s a baller. Wouldn’t wish injury on anyone.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:07 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
They should be able to win a Super Bowl pretty soon. Top 3 defense mixed with Top 3 offense is a very strong combination. If they don’t win it soon, I’m guessing Buffalo folks will think they have a major curse hanging over them.
Time will tell. From my understanding that team will look different next year due to cap issues and they still have to get through KC which is only getting better each game and will have a lot of cap space next year.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:09 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Time will tell. From my understanding that team will look different next year due to cap issues and they still have to get through KC which is only getting better each game and will have a lot of cap space next year.
It's likely Bills are subtracting next year while KC is adding.
[Reply]
Spott 08:12 PM 11-24-2022
Lol, some consider it a gauntlet to play the Browns and Lions in back to back weeks. Most teams would consider it a godsend to play both of those miserable franchises in the same season.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:12 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
It's likely Bills are subtracting next year while KC is adding.
Yeah, this is our big 'rebuild' year, remember?
[Reply]
poolboy 08:15 PM 11-24-2022
top 3 defense but they are ranked 13th?
[Reply]
DRM08 08:17 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
Lol, some consider it a gauntlet to play the Browns and Lions in back to back weeks. Most teams would consider it a godsend to play both of those miserable franchises in the same season.
Both the Lions & Browns shot themselves in the foot over and over in those 2 games, pretty much exactly what you expect from two franchises that can never seem to get out of their own way. Detroit’s clock management & game management in the final 2 minutes today was insanely bad. I cannot believe the Detroit coaches are paid a ton of money to handle a 2 minute drill in the most incompetent manner possible.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:30 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Both the Lions & Browns shot themselves in the foot over and over in those 2 games, pretty much exactly what you expect from two franchises that can never seem to get out of their own way. Detroit’s clock management & game management in the final 2 minutes today was insanely bad. I cannot believe the Detroit coaches are paid a ton of money to handle a 2 minute drill in the most incompetent manner possible.
Agreed. Didn’t see the Browns game but did see the Lions and I am just stunned how poorly they managed the game in the final 2 minutes.
[Reply]
Page 116 of 247
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126166216 > Last »
Up