ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 73
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jon Gruden made an oopsie [and has resigned]
Sassy Squatch 03:30 PM 10-08-2021

NFL statement: “The email from Jon Gruden denigrating DeMaurice Smith is appalling, abhorrent and wholly contrary to the NFL’s values. We condemn the statement and regret any harm that its publication may inflict on Mr. Smith or anyone else.” https://t.co/b9IUku9saH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 8, 2021

[Reply]
gblowfish 09:39 PM 10-11-2021
Think Chuckie took a victory lap in the LV stadium parking lot after he carried a cardboard box of his stuff out to his car?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:39 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
How many NFL personnel are asking their IT friends how to scrub their old email?
Want out of a bad contract? Get the techs to check the AI for some shut to get out of the contract.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:42 PM 10-11-2021
Who's got Urb's emails???
[Reply]
Pogue 09:43 PM 10-11-2021
Wonder if they’ll investigate everyone’s emails in the nfl.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:44 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You seriously think THAT was why the emails were found/released?
My first thought was the Redskins to take the heat off them for what's uncovered during the course of the investigation. That said, all this will do is shine MORE light on the investigation.

So really - I have no idea what the end-game here is.

But hey - the NFL has routinely flattened the NFLPA while Smith was in charge. At the very worst he's the devil they know and more probably, he's the devil they know they can beat.

So it seems a little outlandish, but would you really put it past an organization as Machiavellian as the NFL taking steps to ensure they get to keep their soft opponent running the NFLPA?

I don't really have a more plausible explanation. Lord knows it's not a legit morality play. Best alternative I have is just some pissed off staffer who's letting things slip to work himself into a nice soft landing spot somewhere outside of the NFL.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 09:45 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Fish:
How many NFL personnel are asking their IT friends how to scrub their old email?
Doesn't matter as long as there is a backup somewhere
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:49 PM 10-11-2021
Holy shit are white males pathetic

Not this one tho. Nope. Bring it, punk-asses.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:50 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
My first thought was the Redskins to take the heat off them for what's uncovered during the course of the investigation. That said, all this will do is shine MORE light on the investigation.

So really - I have no idea what the end-game here is.

But hey - the NFL has routinely flattened the NFLPA while Smith was in charge. At the very worst he's the devil they know and more probably, he's the devil they know they can beat.

So it seems a little outlandish, but would you really put it past an organization as Machiavellian as the NFL taking steps to ensure they get to keep their soft opponent running the NFLPA?

I don't really have a more plausible explanation. Lord knows it's not a legit morality play. Best alternative I have is just some pissed off staffer who's letting things slip to work himself into a nice soft landing spot somewhere outside of the NFL.
the gay slur did him in. Roger Goddell’s brother is gay. And they have the first current openly gay player in the locker room. Hard to turn the gay slur around and save his job after the racist one.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:50 PM 10-11-2021
All those years at espn and they never knew I guess
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:52 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Pogue:

I bet a lot of them are shitting their pants tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:53 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Think Chuckie took a victory lap in the LV stadium parking lot after he carried a cardboard box of his stuff out to his car?
:-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:53 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
You can't tell me Jerry Jones doesn't use some old timey vaguely racist terms in his work emails, I believe it in my bones. Like calling someone a ragpicker or something lol one of those words you don't even know what they mean but they just feel wrong

He’s probably got someone on staff to wipe everything clean every night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
wazu 09:54 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Only fair.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:55 PM 10-11-2021
He didn't take any dogs in to the Vet. for an abortion. He gets to live.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:57 PM 10-11-2021
OK, but he was right about Biden.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 73
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up