ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 20
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Man I sure wish we had Russell Wilson
lcarus 08:03 PM 09-24-2012
Yeah hindsight is 20/20 and admittedly I didn't know much about Wilson at draft time, but then again I'm not paid to scout and draft players for a team that desperately needs a QB. Oh well I guess at least we got Donald Stephenson from OU.........yay.....
[Reply]
doomy3 12:44 PM 09-25-2012
Originally Posted by DarthCarlSatan:
Oh God, you mean that GREAT season where he didn't do jack ****ing shit, and backed his ass up in to a vacated Pro Bowl spot?!

Just ****ing quit.

Quit right now while you're still somewhat ahead.
Why didn't Sanchez get to back into that pro bowl spot?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:44 PM 09-25-2012
Originally Posted by doomy3:
Why didn't Sanchez get to back into that pro bowl spot?

He was too fucking busy going to the playoffs.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:45 PM 09-25-2012
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Man, I wish I wouldve picked a better thread on russell wilson instead of one on the dirty sanchez...
FMP
[Reply]
doomy3 12:46 PM 09-25-2012
He was too ****ing busy going to the playoffs.
Yeah, I'm sure that's why. No one ever plays in the pro bowl if they made the playoffs. Sanchez really carries that team.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:48 PM 09-25-2012
Yeah, I'm sure that's why. No one ever plays in the pro bowl if they made the playoffs. Sanchez really carries that team.
Yes, let's assuage our consciences by putting out Cassel's ginormous, life-changing, one time trip to the useless Pro Bowl instead of giving a young QB a shot.

Great thinking, TF.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:49 PM 09-25-2012
Saw him on the sideline waving that FG wide for Miami. Guy is good.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:49 PM 09-25-2012
Guy can throw more than 5 yards?

Upgrade!
[Reply]
Brock 12:52 PM 09-25-2012
The only thing Sanchez has over Cassel at this point is he's younger and so there's slim hope he'll grow into the position. On that basis, I'd rather have Sanchez. HOWEVER. Sanchez has not improved year to year at the rate other young QBs have, not even close. It's my opinion that what you see is what you get with him.
[Reply]
doomy3 12:52 PM 09-25-2012
Yes, let's assuage our consciences by putting out Cassel's ginormous, life-changing, one time trip to the useless Pro Bowl instead of giving a young QB a shot.

Great thinking, TF.
They are both awful. I'm really not sure why you're so dug in on this one. Both QBs suck. Neither would have been a difference maker over the last few years or in the future. Flip a coin.
[Reply]
-King- 12:54 PM 09-25-2012
Mark Sanchez leaves the field so Tim Tebow can play.

That should tell you all you need to know about Sanchez.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
doomy3 12:56 PM 09-25-2012
Originally Posted by Brock:
The only thing Sanchez has over Cassel at this point is he's younger and so there's slim hope he'll grow into the position. On that basis, I'd rather have Sanchez. HOWEVER. Sanchez has not improved year to year at the rate other young QBs have, not even close. It's my opinion that what you see is what you get with him.
The downside though is that it may make a team hesitant to pull the plug on the younger, former 1st round pick. At least with Cassel, a reasonable GM would make the switch already or at least after this year.
[Reply]
Ceej 12:59 PM 09-25-2012
I would have paid a pretty penny to watch all of these Sanchez douchebags eat shit IF KC had taken him first round -- and he wound up playing like GREAT football like he has since he has been drafted.

:-)
[Reply]
Brock 01:00 PM 09-25-2012
The downside though is that it may make a team hesitant to pull the plug on the younger, former 1st round pick. At least with Cassel, a reasonable GM would make the switch already or at least after this year.
If Sanchez was Pioli's boy, he'd be getting the same kid glove treatment.
[Reply]
-King- 01:01 PM 09-25-2012
He was too fucking busy going to the playoffs.
Cassel went to the playoffs too. :-)

I see some things haven't changed. You are still dumb as shit without the drafturbators to lapdog.
[Reply]
Ceej 01:02 PM 09-25-2012
Originally Posted by -King-:
Cassel went to the playoffs too. :-)

I see some things haven't changed. You are still dumb as shit without the drafturbators to lapdog.
DeathCarlDipshit.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 20
« First < 41011121314 15161718 > Last »
Up