ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 47
« First < 374344454647
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official 2023-24 NHL Thread ****
RockChalk 08:49 AM 09-27-2023
Time to reboot for the upcoming season.

Anyone interested in doing a fun (or even low cost $25) Fantasy NHL League?
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:22 PM Today
Why.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:41 PM Today
That looked waaaaay offside.
[Reply]
Fish 08:47 PM Today
Fuck them Stars.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:47 PM Today
"There is life for Colorado!"

....wtf are these people talking about, they were winning the game before. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:48 PM Today
Goddamnit! :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:53 PM Today
Damn, leaving with a minute left when they could score one and at least make it interesting.

Well, there's hockey on Friday... yay.
[Reply]
Fish 08:56 PM Today
Well, they certainly didn't roll over and give up. Encouraging at least. Definitely played with more energy tonight. Who knows...
[Reply]
morphius 09:14 PM Today
Much better. Sadly I missed the 2 first periods, but felt like we had some better puck control that period, even though Dallas still looks pretty good.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by morphius:
Much better. Sadly I missed the 2 first periods, but felt like we had some better puck control that period, even though Dallas still looks pretty good.
Yeah, they've been so discombobulated on offense this series outside of the couple periods in game 1, but seemed to have/make a little more time and space tonight while not trying to do too much.

A couple games ago, MacKinnon was just skating into double teams and turning over the puck... and it's such a tough balance because you want him to take over a game, but felt like he was forcing it too much. Tonight was far more controlled, and then Makar was skating really well and finding his moments to get into the slot.

But yeah, Dallas' offense is still scary and you still feel like Georgiev will have to steal one of the next two.
[Reply]
Fish 09:44 PM Today
Georgiev still makes me nervous as hell the way he hangs out too long behind the net sometimes. Like come on, man, get back in position. That and getting stood up tall too often during traffic. But give him credit for hanging in there and making some great blocks over the last couple games.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:20 PM Today
Didn't get to watch due to a work thing, but glad I'll get to watch at least one more!
[Reply]
Page 47 of 47
« First < 374344454647
Up