ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 35
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>College Football: The Colorado Buffalos
DenverChief 08:32 AM 09-03-2023

[Reply]
Megatron96 05:02 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
The 5 star recruits and elite transfers are going to pile up in the coming years. Id be surprised if Colorado is not playing in a national title game in the next 3-4 years.

Yeah. They're coming.:-)
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:05 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
The 5 star recruits and elite transfers are going to pile up in the coming years. Id be surprised if Colorado is not playing in a national title game in the next 3-4 years.
Deion probably won’t still be at Colorado in 3-4 years.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:06 PM 09-03-2023
TCU is two steps ahead of Minny, who is a PAINFUL offensive team. Just bad.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:14 PM 09-03-2023
Prime will build that program up and then jump to a bigger higher paying university. Hell lane in bama or Texas just to prove the haters wrong.
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 06:37 PM 09-03-2023
My hatred for CU is still strong after the 5th down game. Yes, I am old.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:54 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Lmao
Yes they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Another idiot who's watched 1 week of college football in the past decade
[Reply]
RustShack 07:05 PM 09-03-2023
I think it’s somewhere in the middle. TCU is not a playoff team this year, they aren’t making the Big12 championship game this year. But I also think Colorado is coming together quicker than expected as well. A lot of people expected them to flop but they probably win 8+ games.

Welcome back to the Big12.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 08:02 PM 09-03-2023
Seaboldt is pissed on twitter cause the coach didnt give respect to sports reporters. Like reporting scores and opinions for money is different than free posts on a team board. What a douchnozzle
[Reply]
DenverChief 09-03-2023, 08:05 PM
This message has been deleted by DenverChief.
DenverChief 08:07 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Prime will build that program up and then jump to a bigger higher paying university. Hell lane in bama or Texas just to prove the haters wrong.
I think it gives him more prestige to take a perennial losing program around and make it a winning program than to walk into an established program and keep winning. He will stay as long as the program remains successful
[Reply]
DenverChief 09-03-2023, 08:19 PM
Megatron96 08:29 PM 09-03-2023
I think Prime will get it done. He'll make CU into a winning team, probably win 6 games this season. Might be in the playoffs in a couple years. People think he's all flash and no substance, but they're wrong. And by the end of next season, everyone will know he's for real.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:51 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by Hayneplane:
Definitely not. This is something that should be embraced as learning the instincts of both positions allows him to get into the mind of his opponent as he understands both route running and coverage schemes.

NFL is a rarity among team contact sports for it not to be required or even expected that players are involved when their team has the ball and when they don’t.
ABSOLUTELY !! Play your best athletes at the most important times.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:53 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I think Prime will get it done. He'll make CU into a winning team, probably win 6 games this season. Might be in the playoffs in a couple years. People think he's all flash and no substance, but they're wrong. And by the end of next season, everyone will know he's for real.
Spot On!! Sooner than later and CU is just a stepping stone for him. He might just go back to his alma mater and make them a National Champion. Regardless he'll be a national champion coach somewhere I assure you.:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:58 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Spot On!! Sooner than later and CU is just a stepping stone for him. He might just go back to his alma mater and make them a National Champion. Regardless he'll be a national champion coach somewhere I assure you.:-)

Maybe. It's pretty damned hard to win a NC. Seems to take some degree of luck as well as having a great team. But I think he can produce a contending team eventually. I mean, if they're in the national conversation in two or three years that's a huge W for both Prime and CU.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:30 PM 09-03-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I would imagine he has his sights set on the Texas job.
[Reply]
DenverChief 09-03-2023, 11:07 PM
Titty Meat 11:19 PM 09-03-2023
Yeah he also always talked about building up HBCU's and left after 2 years. The guy is like a televangelist
[Reply]
DenverChief 09-03-2023, 11:23 PM
Page 3 of 35
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up