ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Hall of Classics>NFT: Man Can Sue Over Surprise Pregnancy
Phobia 04:52 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
:-) I hope you're kidding. I've met some women who are pretty f'n brilliant.
I can't get a read. He's one of the original morons on this thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...2&postcount=27
[Reply]
Amnorix 05:01 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I can't get a read. He's one of the original morons on this thread: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...2&postcount=27
Well, umm, obviously air and saliva are, err, highly toxic...

:-) :-)

For the second time in this thread, I say: Wow...
[Reply]
Logical 06:18 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by Ghostof:
Because shes a woman....women cant even think without a man telling them what to do let alone do any type of job.....unless its washing dishes or making pie
I nominate this for the most ignorant thought in a post award.
[Reply]
chiefs4me 06:33 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by Ghostof:
Because shes a woman....women cant even think without a man telling them what to do let alone do any type of job.....unless its washing dishes or making pie

:-) Are you really this stupid? Because if you really believe this then you are a ****ing retard......:-) So glad to know you think your momma is a dumb bitch.
[Reply]
Calcountry 06:38 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
:-) Are you really this stupid? Because if you really believe this then you are a ****ing retard......:-) So glad to know you think your momma is a dumb bitch.
Waterboy voice on/ HEY, DON'T YOU BE TALKIN BOUT MY MAMMA!.
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:05 PM 02-24-2005
no reasonable expectation...........unless she is one of those Auto-felatiation-capable broads, and a county fair Pumpkin seed spitting champion..............and he saw her do it.

She's a money grubbing Ho.
[Reply]
Amnorix 04:14 PM 02-24-2005
:-) :-) :-) :-)

This thread really needs to go into the hall of classics.... I've never seen a case of someone going forward, backwards and then doing a 180 following a pirouette so damn fast in my life.

I think MY neck hurts from watching the gyrations on here...
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:16 PM 02-24-2005
badgranny has just proven that all logic, is indeed held in the Male genitalia.

How do you know when a woman says something intelligent?

It ALWAYS begins with "A Man once told me".
[Reply]
Iowanian 04:21 PM 02-24-2005
You'd better squirt her hands and box with windex, and have her gargle some bleach to make sure she's not Palming one of your guys.
[Reply]
Phobia 04:21 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
You'd better squirt her hands and box with windex, and have her gargle some bleach to make sure she's not Palming one of your guys.
I usually just pinch her nose and cover her mouth until she swallows.
[Reply]
badgirl 04:23 PM 02-24-2005
Ok I'm leaving work and going home now, you guys just had me a little confused thats all :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 04:24 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by badgirl:
Ok I'm leaving work and going home now, you guys just had me a little confused thats all :-)
Be careful. I heard there were some underground tornados out your way.
[Reply]
Calcountry 05:08 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by badgirl:
Ya think :-)
[Reply]
Amnorix 05:09 PM 02-24-2005
Originally Posted by bunnytrdr:
Ya think :-)
I think "WhackoGirl" would be a more appropriate handle for her...
[Reply]
Phobia 04:29 PM 02-24-2005
Wow. Will an intelligent person please say something thought provoking so I can recharge?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up