« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Chris Jones Thread****
Dante84 05:36 PM 04-29-2016
He's our guy: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...t-chris-jones/

Coming to KC soon. #Salute pic.twitter.com/dFDRuUdDt3

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 30, 2016

Here's a bunch of his tape:

Spoiler!

.@PFF_Mike explains why the Chiefs just landed a highly-underrated DT in Chris Jones. https://t.co/b0G66chLl5 pic.twitter.com/iVQ0KXqY7s

— Pro Football Focus (@PFF) April 29, 2016

My scouting report on #Chiefs DL Chris Jones, who I believe has elite potential in NFLhttps://t.co/Nc2mJFYJEn pic.twitter.com/pIlxuf67iz

— Jon Ledyard (@LedyardNFLDraft) April 29, 2016

[Reply]
Halfcan 01:04 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Dumb cock smoker acting like one game justifies 80 million. You're such an ass ramming uncle raper.

But let's look at last year too shall we dilphag9?

You're right. He sacked the shit out of Tom Brady in both of those big Tampa Bay games last year. Especially that Superbowl performance!!!

Oh wait...

Never laid a finger on the oldest, slowest qb in the league? On the absolute biggest stage there is? Lombardi on the line?

Whaaat? Nooooo.

Money well spent eh, dilphag9?

Let me guess, he was hurt then too eh?

Lmmfgdao.
Ancient history. Jones is our best player on defense and well worth every penny. Focus on the here and now. Check out what he did to Dallas.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:10 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Chris is elite when he’s on but his motor runs so hot and cold. There was a month there where I barely saw him do anything.

He’s gotta be more consistent.
Well, having a broken hand will do that.

Once it was mostly healed, he resumed wrecking opposing offensive game plans.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:11 PM 11-25-2021
Dumb cock smoker acting like one game justifies 80 million. You're such an ass ramming uncle raper.

But let's look at last year too shall we dilphag9?

You're right. He sacked the shit out of Tom Brady in both of those big Tampa Bay games last year. Especially that Superbowl performance!!!

Oh wait...

Never laid a finger on the oldest, slowest qb in the league? On the absolute biggest stage there is? Lombardi on the line?

Whaaat? Nooooo.

Money well spent eh, dilphag9?

Let me guess, he was hurt then too eh?

Lmmfgdao.
Can’t throw out those examples without acknowledging that Jones was the defensive MVP in the previous Super Bowl and had a real argument to be the overall MVP.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:13 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Ancient history. Jones is our best player on defense and well worth every penny. Focus on the here and now. Check out what he did to Dallas.
Dilphag9's been on a hilarious mission to try to vindicate a dumbass take he had when the team was shopping Jones at the time the Mahomes deal was getting done.

So now, every flicker of a good game Jones may have, little dilphag9's pecker gets harder than when he saw CJ's cock flop out of his shorts at the combine and he rushes to his keyboard, fingers still sticky, to take a shot at me for ever being fine with Jones being traded at the time, and disagreeing with the notion that the Chiefs should make Chris Jones the highest paid defender in the league.

It's a weird, sad little fixation he has. Admittedly I do take just a tiny bit of joy spritzing some gas on the fire each time he comes out of his closet.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:16 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Can’t throw out those examples without acknowledging that Jones was the defensive MVP in the previous Super Bowl and had a real argument to be the overall MVP.
Lmmfao.

Overall mvp for a couple batted balls. K.

Damien Williams should have been MVP, but Mahomes scoring, and Wasp, and the dime to Sammy overshadowed it.

Jones and his tipped passes had no shot at SBMVP.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:25 PM 11-25-2021
Dilphag9's been on a hilarious mission to try to vindicate a dumbass take he had when the team was shopping Jones at the time the Mahomes deal was getting done.

So now, every flicker of a good game Jones may have, little dilphag9's pecker gets harder than when he saw CJ's cock flop out of his shorts at the combine and he rushes to his keyboard, fingers still sticky, to take a shot at me for ever being fine with Jones being traded at the time, and disagreeing with the notion that the Chiefs should make Chris Jones the highest paid defender in the league.

It's a weird, sad little fixation he has. Admittedly I do take just a tiny bit of joy spritzing some gas on the fire each time he comes out of his closet.
Barber made a point on 610 yesterday about Jones that I have never heard.

He said that since Jones is nimble, quick and has a long upper torso- he has an uncanny ability to slip between double teams. It makes it very difficult to double him. Not many Guards can handle him one on one.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:25 PM 11-25-2021
Lmmfao.

Overall mvp for a couple batted balls. K.

Damien Williams should have been MVP, but Mahomes scoring, and Wasp, and the dime to Sammy overshadowed it.

Jones and his tipped passes had no shot at SBMVP.
3 tipped passes, two that prevented throws to wide open receivers in the 4th quarter (forcing a 3 and out to give us back the ball down 3) and a QB hit that forced an INT in the first half. Arguing that any defensive player had a more decisive impact at such a critical time in the game is going to be an uphill battle.

But hey, whatever suits your narrative, my dude.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 01:33 PM 11-25-2021
I think if we were to be honest about this discussion, we would have to acknowledge that while Jones is at times absolutely dominant, he also often just disappears for long stretches of season.

Not just this year, or you could make the argument that he was injured and/or out of position.

But pretty much every year.

Right now, he appears to be working up a head of steam, and he is indeed a force when he's playing like that.

Let's hope it continues.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:34 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
3 tipped passes, two that prevented throws to wide open receivers in the 4th quarter (forcing a 3 and out to give us back the ball down 3) and a QB hit that forced an INT in the first half.

But hey, whatever suits your narrative, my dude.
Ok, "my dude".

If you think that forcing a first half INT, and batting a couple balls overshadows SCORING TOUCHDOWNS in a game where the offense is down 10 points with 6 minutes left, then you're as ate up with dumbass as dilphag9 is.

Mahomes took one in for a score, threw two more, including amazing plays to Tyreek and Sammy on the way to those.

Williams overall production was the only rival to what Mahomes did.

Jones and his batted balls ain't NEVER winning mvp of any contest, let alone superbowl. Sack the qb. Score a td. Dominate every aspect of the game on defense if you want to snag an mvp.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:36 PM 11-25-2021
Ok, "my dude".

If you think that forcing a first half INT, and batting a couple balls overshadows SCORING TOUCHDOWNS in a game where the offense is down 10 points with 6 minutes left, then you're as ate up with dumbass as dilphag9 is.

Mahomes took one in for a score, threw two more, including amazing plays to Tyreek and Sammy on the way to those.

Williams overall production was the only rival to what Mahomes did.

Jones and his batted balls ain't NEVER winning mvp of any contest, let alone superbowl.

Keep dreaming bruh.
Chris Jones was clearly the defensive MVP and was the was the only player on defense with an argument for the overall MVP.

Without that tipped pass with 5 minutes left, there is a real chance Mahomes wouldn’t have seen the ball again (2018 AFC Championship style). Or, if Mahomes did get the ball back, it would have been with KC down two scores.

Here’s a breakdown from about why Jones performance was so stellar just in case anyone else mistakes “a couple of batted balls” as not having a critical impact on Super Bowl 54: https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2020/2/...fl-free-agency
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:41 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I think if we were to be honest about this discussion, we would have to acknowledge that while Jones is at times absolutely dominant, he also often just disappears for long stretches of season.

Not just this year, or you could make the argument that he was injured and/or out of position.

But pretty much every year.

Right now, he appears to be working up a head of steam, and he is indeed a force when he's playing like that.

Let's hope it continues.
Exactly. And shit like that doesn't put you up for highest paid defender on the league, and will have some questioning an 80 million dollar deal.

But you can't say anything negative about Jones performance without his knob sobbing ballwashers going apeshit.

My original point at the time Jones was not extended yet, was we had just come back from 24-0 in the divisional without this dude even on the field.

Jones was a luxury, not a back up the brinks truck and keep him at all costs guy. I was fine with him being traded if we got fair compensation.

Mahomes was the priority, and only guy worth an at all costs deal.
[Reply]
scho63 01:50 PM 11-25-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's our guy: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...t-chris-jones/

Here's a bunch of his tape:

Spoiler!

This guy nailed it! :-)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:37 PM 11-25-2021
Exactly. And shit like that doesn't put you up for highest paid defender on the league, and will have some questioning an 80 million dollar deal.

But you can't say anything negative about Jones performance without his knob sobbing ballwashers going apeshit.

My original point at the time Jones was not extended yet, was we had just come back from 24-0 in the divisional without this dude even on the field.

Jones was a luxury, not a back up the brinks truck and keep him at all costs guy. I was fine with him being traded if we got fair compensation.

Mahomes was the priority, and only guy worth an at all costs deal.
Literally nobody is dumb enough to think Jones is a "luxury." Not even your dumb ass.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:48 PM 11-25-2021
Crawler embarrassing himself on turkey day. Drinking Old crow?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:55 PM 11-25-2021
lol - Chiefs have a bottom 5 DL without Chris Jones

does no one remember how bad it was when he was out?
[Reply]
Page 33 of 59
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up