ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pass interference my ass
lcarus 02:16 PM 09-26-2021
Then they don't even show the replay. What a bailout.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:55 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
So the Chargers were just willing to give us free yards?
It's actually smart we've shown we're undisciplined, not patient and make mistakes. On top of that we are a worse offense in the red zone.
[Reply]
thechiefsrback 02:55 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
The defense played good enough to win this game by double digits. The offense has been figured out. The memo reads they are sloppy, undisciplined, and without playmakers to fear once you double Hill and Kelce.
Exactly what I said but I got put in the red.

The team needs a running back that gets yards in chunks and a more reliable WR3
[Reply]
mr. tegu 03:00 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
So the Chargers were just willing to give us free yards?

Yes. We’ve been sup par in the red zone for a while now, and never been known as disciplined. It’s a great strategy.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:03 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-) I haven't trolled ya'll this hard in awhile.
Turning on Patrick would be an uninspired next step in your trolling career. A real Pioli like move.
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:03 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
At first I thought Sorensen was called. He wasn’t near the play.
They called the wrong number, Baker ran into the WR the ball was thrown to well beyond 5 and well before the ball arrived. He had one arm around his body and then briefly had his jersey. We can argue that the refs should swallow their whistles in that situation but I think that would usually be called.
[Reply]
Dayze 03:04 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
We can't consistently run nor are we patient enough to play this way. The Jag receivers are doing nothing today help.
Yup.

it's very very bad after Kelce and Hill.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:06 PM 09-26-2021
Yep, from that angle it's clear as day why the PI was called. Picked probably the absolute worst place to grab a hold of his jersey.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 03:06 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Pretty sure this was it.

Meh. Ball was thrown away from that. Ref should have let it go. However, what is a defender thinking when he grabs someone like that? The refs won't notice it?
[Reply]
Mecca 03:06 PM 09-26-2021
All you have to do is sit in 2 deep shell and put 2 guys over Hill and Kelce. It brings out the worst in the offense.

We don't run well enough to run them out of it. The secondary pieces don't get open. And we aren't patient or disciplined.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:09 PM 09-26-2021
Can't wait for the All-22 to come out because that's a bullshit call. Fucking sick of refs deciding who wins games.
[Reply]
jd1020 03:10 PM 09-26-2021
Pretty sure this was it.

Can't see the end of it but from what you can see in that replay, how the fuck are you going to call PI when the receiver is the one that drives into the defender and makes first contact.

Is it time to start teaching defenders the art of the futbol flop? Does anyone want to see that?
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:11 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
All you have to do is sit in 2 deep shell and put 2 guys over Hill and Kelce. It brings out the worst in the offense.

We don't run well enough to run them out of it. The secondary pieces don't get open. And we aren't patient or disciplined.
They ran pretty well today. Gotta remember the o-line is a very young work in progress. They should make some strides. Just hard to be patient.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 03:11 PM 09-26-2021
Pretty sure this was it.

Pick one book at Neiman all over TE. It was a legit foul on both players
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:13 PM 09-26-2021
Pretty sure this was it.

Ummm Baker was literally reacting to 15 trying to push off on him. That's a terrible call.

Look at 15 as he starts to stop, he lifts his left arm which causes Baker to try to stop him from getting his hands on him to push Baker back as he turns towards the ball. It's your typical hand fighting that you see all the fucking time and never gets called.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:14 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Meh. Ball was thrown away from that. Ref should have let it go. However, what is a defender thinking when he grabs someone like that? The refs won't notice it?
Hard to see but it looked like a Bartee play from about 15 years ago. Not all that unusual to see a guy flagged if he's showing no awareness of the ball coming at him.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 11
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up