ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Pass interference my ass
lcarus 02:16 PM 09-26-2021
Then they don't even show the replay. What a bailout.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:47 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Fuck Kareem Hunt, I want to see Jamaal Charles in his prime in this offense.
I mean...either one would be a fucking welcome sight at this juncture.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:57 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
**** Kareem Hunt, I want to see Jamaal Charles in his prime in this offense.
Yeah, it pains me to see Williams and CEH wearing the numbers of Charles and Holmes. I would prefer Priest in this offense to Jamaal. Better ball security.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:59 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
They showed the replay a minute later. Baker(?) clearly had a handful of jersey.
barely showed it and the receiver was running into backer and pushing off to create space... should have been a no call at best.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 10:02 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I hadn't seen this replay...

You do realize that if that is called and KC scores...then the 85% of money on the over point total goes away and Vegas loses its ass?

72% of the money was on KC covering the 7 points....the 4th and 9 PI call protected it. If they dont and the Chiefs drive down and score...it's a wash.

Vegas covered both and made mucho $$$ on two timely calls/no calls...there is a reason the saying "the house always wins" exists.

It just takes one or two in the final few minutes to "massage" the numbers...doesn't always work but they try.

I guarantee you, 100%, if Vegas was on the other side of potentially losing a 85% haul at the end...it's called.
Green Bay had damn near all the money going it's way last night and got some horrendous calls. The game was heading towards a blowout until the refs stepped in
[Reply]
HC_Chief 10:10 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
Green Bay had damn near all the money going it's way last night and got some horrendous calls. The game was heading towards a blowout until the refs stepped in
Except on the Adams headhunter play. JFC, egregious late hit on receiver, with spearing! Nope, no flags there. Unreal

Look at this shit: https://youtu.be/JGuH18epqGo
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 10:14 AM 09-27-2021
You mean including that call. Add in a catch that Green Bay challenged, where the WR clearly used the ground to secure the catch, and lost.....Green Bay's coach looked like he was contemplating murder on the sidelines

At least they showed the freaking replays in that game though......smfh
[Reply]
RedRaider56 11:03 AM 09-27-2021
You mean including that call. Add in a catch that Green Bay challenged, where the WR clearly used the ground to secure the catch, and lost.....Green Bay's coach looked like he was contemplating murder on the sidelines

At least they showed the freaking replays in that game though......smfh
add in the intentional grounding that wasn't call on SF. The next play SF scores.

The refs were horrible in that game last night.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:26 AM 09-27-2021
If you look at the red/black bars, it shows where the money is. The grey at the bottom shows the money balance on the point total.

The only one that had a lot of $$$ to one side was GB at +3...so Vegas cleaned up by making it a 2 point win. The other two were inconsequential.

I didnt watch the game...but if there was iffy officiating that closed the point gap, this might be the tell.

[Reply]
jettio 11:29 AM 09-27-2021
The idea that bad calls are because of the betting line seems farfetched.

I think referees are affected by home crowds and call in favor of the home team or sometimes make calls against the home team because they are trying not to be biased in favor of the home team.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:39 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:

I think referees are affected by home crowds and call in favor of the home team or sometimes make calls against the home team because they are trying not to be biased in favor of the home team.
They don't give a fart about the home team or the drunken idiots screaming from the seats. They care about the huge bonus they get for influencing a particular outcome. They care about their wife getting that life saving operation. They care about sweet little Suzy at home not getting her head blown all over the living room wall by Bruno, who is sitting outside their house with a snubnose revolver listening to the game, making sure that damn ref does his job.

Or......maybe they're just bad at their job. Either way it's a joke.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 11:41 AM 09-27-2021

Correlation != causation, but damn BlackOp is doing a killer job with the data :-) Most definitely interesting to see it. NFL needs to be careful... if more people begin believing the fix is in, this league tanks. Who wants to watch WWE?
[Reply]
jettio 11:42 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
They don't give a fart about the home team or the drunken idiots screaming from the seats. They care about the huge bonus they get for influencing a particular outcome. They care about their wife getting that life saving operation. They care about sweet little Suzy at home not getting her head blown all over the living room wall by Bruno, who is sitting outside their house with a snubnose revolver listening to the game, making sure that damn ref does his job.

Or......maybe they're just bad at their job. Either way it's a joke.
That's crazy.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:42 AM 09-27-2021

The fact that Vegas always makes money isn't far-fetched...it's a 9 billion dollar industry.

Its nice to think that level of cash being exchanged isnt prone to corruption...

Here's the dealio...it's not illegal. They are breaking no laws by slanting outcomes/shaving points. So technically it isn't corruption...the never claimed games are fair. It's just manipulation. One or two calls and you make 10's of millions if not 100s. It's the easiest money in the world...

All they need is a real-time audio feed from a numbers expert at the "central command" in NYC...telling them when to make a call and on whom. Hell, it could be communicated in code words...

No one is going to whistle blow on the mob...and officials are gag ordered anyways. It's not worth dying over...players/coaches cant publicly criticize them either.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 11:47 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
The fact that Vegas always makes money isn't far-fetched...it's a 9 billion dollar industry.
Legal or no, if fans start to think the fix is in, NFL loses big time. Their revenue sits at roughly 16B; nearly twice Vegas. And that is just the league. How much do each of the teams make per year? 1B on average? Potentially 40-50B in total revenue which could be significantly and perhaps permanently impacted. Extremely risky.
[Reply]
jettio 11:48 AM 09-27-2021
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
Correlation != causation, but damn BlackOp is doing a killer job with the data :-) Most definitely interesting to see it. NFL needs to be careful... if more people begin believing the fix is in, this league tanks. Who wants to watch WWE?
Maybe it is worth putting out there just for the hell of it.

League should have 5 officials in New York correcting calls on the field. The votes should be recorded, but not shown live. If 4 of the 5 say it is a bullshit call, then it should be overturned.

There also should be a rule that if the Offensive player initiates contact more than 5 yards past LOS, it is the same as a tipped ball and defensive pass interference cannot be called.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up