ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pass interference my ass
lcarus 02:16 PM 09-26-2021
Then they don't even show the replay. What a bailout.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:16 PM 09-26-2021
Who cares? Mahomes would have been picked again.

Pick boy is back.
[Reply]
TLO 02:16 PM 09-26-2021
I'd like to at least see the play? :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 02:17 PM 09-26-2021
It's Sorensen he probably did it...
[Reply]
MTG#10 02:17 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Pick boy is back.
Oh shut the fuck up
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:17 PM 09-26-2021
Opposing players could literally "Last Boy Scout" our guys and it go uncalled and I will never bitch about officiating in a game we turn it over 4x. You turn it over 4x, you deserve to lose, nothing else matters.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:18 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Pick boy is back.
Nah.

First one wasn't his fault.

Second one was a punt. 3rd and 12 and he let it fly. Dude doesn't care about stats. Just wants to win the game.
[Reply]
stevieray 02:18 PM 09-26-2021
there was blatant holding on the hail mary
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:20 PM 09-26-2021
Remember kids its Entertainment and not a sport.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:21 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
there was blatant holding on the hail mary
Tyreek was tackled you without the dback going for the ball. Interesting how thats a pass interference in every pass play ever except a hail mary
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 02:22 PM 09-26-2021
That 4th down PI call was absolutely bullshit. You can't tell me they can't call a Hail Mary PI where they are literally grabbing his arms, but they're allowed to call a ticky tack 4th down one after an incompletion? What's the difference? Both decisions are absolutely critical in deciding the game. We shouldn’t have ever let the Chargers be in that situation, but there is no arguing that they ****ed us today and changed the outcome with that critical call.
[Reply]
SupDock 02:22 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Tyreek was tackled you without the dback going for the ball. Interesting how thats a pass interference in every pass play ever except a hail mary
I understand that there is typically more latitude for contact, but every receiver was wrapped up and couldn’t even attempt to get the ball
[Reply]
DaFace 02:23 PM 09-26-2021
They showed the replay a minute later. Baker(?) clearly had a handful of jersey.
[Reply]
lcarus 02:24 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
That 4th down PI call was absolutely bullshit. You can't tell me they can't call a Hail Mary PI where they are literally grabbing his arms, but they're allowed to call a ticky tack 4th down one after an incompletion? What's the difference? Both decisions are absolutely critical in deciding the game. We shouldn’t have ever let the Chargers be in that situation, but there is no arguing that they ****ed us today and changed the outcome with that critical call.
The fact they didn't even show it is what pisses me off. Because live it looked like the receiver had beaten his man, caught the ball, and then dropped it when he hit the ground. Then I see the stupid flag fly in like always. Refs absolutely ruin this sport.
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:25 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:
They showed the replay a minute later. Baker(?) clearly had a handful of jersey.
I saw the receiver barrel into Baker to try to get a call.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Up