ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 378
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:09 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
They better win it all then because that was a ton to give up.
The '23 and '25 picks won't be worth dick.

This was a heist by Phoenix.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:24 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Haaaaaaahahaha!!!!

Way to give up future assets to 'maximize' the last years of Lebron only to get blown off the map by a division rival.

Y'all are so good at this...
The funny thing is that it's just going to give LeBron even more incentive to leave as soon as possible. Lakers are a low end playoff team at best in the next few years especially with the way AD is looking these days.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:32 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Booker and KD on the same team. Zoinks!

Ayton is kind of a bum. Honestly Id play Biyombo a little more now that they have that scoring punch. Ayton not a guy that will do the dirty work.
You can't do much better than Ayton as a 4th option on a NBA team. And while not elite, he's also quite a good rebounder and defender. Their team is absolutely stacked. As currently constructed, anything less than a title would be a huge disappointment.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:01 AM 02-09-2023
KD couldn't win with Harden and Kyrie. Yes circumstances got in the way but Booker and Paul aren't them guys and Paul is getting older as each game goes by whilst Ayton will be leaving soon too. KD's injury history lately is quite bad aswell. It's gonna be interesting to see how this goes tbh.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:10 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
KD couldn't win with Harden and Kyrie. Yes circumstances got in the way but Booker and Paul aren't them guys and Paul is getting older as each game goes by whilst Ayton will be leaving soon too. KD's injury history lately is quite bad aswell. It's gonna be interesting to see how this goes tbh.
The three of them played like 16 games together total, so that's pretty irrelevant.

If KD is healthy come playoff time, the Suns are the favorites.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:12 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The three of them played like 16 games together total, so that's pretty irrelevant.

If KD is healthy come playoff time, the Suns are the favorites.
Because of injury and have you looked at Chris Paul's injury record too? Him and KD can't stay on the court.
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:33 AM 02-09-2023
Love it! Great time to be a Chiefs and Suns fan! Yes, risky because of the injury history of KD, Paul and Book but the Suns had a shot to win a title with their core group and didn't get it done. It was roll the dice or be the 6th seed for the next few years until Book left to go get a ring somewhere and the Suns fell back into mediocrity at best. Plus, KD is under contract for 3 more seasons. Bummed that Bridges and especially CJ had to go, but again, those guys weren't gonna be the keys to a title. KD could be.
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:37 AM 02-09-2023
The Suns are going to be the favorites to win the title for the next 2-3 years because of this. The picks don't matter at all to them, nor should they.
Correct. The 1st rounders will always be crappy. I don't love losing Bridges and CJ but to make an omelette, you have to crack a few eggs. Obviously getting KD for those guys is a trade you make any day.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 07:25 AM 02-09-2023
As I’ve said before in this thread, I’m a lifelong Suns fan. I’m so stoked about this trade and hope it finally puts us over the top. Man I hate losing Bridges, but it was necessary if you want to take this step. Just crossing my fingers that everyone stays healthy and we should contend. The only thing we’re missing now is that true 3-and-D wing. I guess I’ll just have fun watching it play out.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:44 AM 02-09-2023
wow. woke up this morning to the Woj bomb. That definitely shakes up the West and makes on paper the Suns one of the favorites. That being said they don't have much depth now and have to stay healthy which isn't a given with CP3's age and KD has been hurt every season here recently.

The Mavs - Suns games about to get spicy though.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:51 AM 02-09-2023
You can't do much better than Ayton as a 4th option on a NBA team. And while not elite, he's also quite a good rebounder and defender. Their team is absolutely stacked. As currently constructed, anything less than a title would be a huge disappointment.
We’re Suns fans. We’re used to disappointment. We were born into it…molded by it.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 09:21 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
We’re Suns fans. We’re used to disappointment. We were born into it…molded by it.
Boy, ain’t that the truth. Being a lifelong Chiefs, Royals, and Suns fan no one can say I’m a jock jumper. LOL
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:37 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Boy, ain’t that the truth. Being a lifelong Chiefs, Royals, and Suns fan no one can say I’m a jock jumper. LOL
The shitty thing is....is that I'm a Chiefs, Suns and Dodgers fan. Not like the Dodgers haven't had their fair share of disappointment over the years. For the longest time until Mahomes, I just always assumed I would never see a championship.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:39 AM 02-09-2023
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Booker isn't THAT guy?

And where is Ayton going? Traded? Because he's under contract.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:40 AM 02-09-2023
I'll def be a Suns fan for rest of the year. I like Chris Paul and Devin Booker. Should be lethal now with Durant.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 378
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Up