ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 152 of 378
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162202252 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:49 PM 05-01-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
And speaking of crying about getting hammered on the floor:

https://www.basketballnetwork.net/ol...ange-the-rules

The NBA literally instituted the flagrant foul rule to protect MJ from the Pistons after he complained.
Well they allowed a karate chop to the neck back then and they don't now.

Would you prefer the league bring that back?

Should they go back to when Kevin McHale can get away with clothes-lining someone to prove that only real men play NBA basketball?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:09 PM 05-01-2023
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Well they allowed a karate chop to the neck back then and they don't now.

Would you prefer the league bring that back?

Should they go back to when Kevin McHale can get away with clothes-lining someone to prove that only real men play NBA basketball?
Did I say that? I have no desire to bring basketball back to the way it was 30 years ago. I'm just pointing out that it's a falsity to say MJ never complained about anything when his bitching literally led to a rule change.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:19 PM 05-01-2023
Is Kobe the most overrated athlete ever at this point? I’ve always maintained it was Brady but I may have to shift on that.
Kobe Jeter is what I've called him for years.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:38 PM 05-01-2023

The NBA literally instituted the flagrant foul rule to protect MJ from the Pistons after he complained.
According to Isiah Thomas, MJs sworn enemy, I'll take anything Isiah says about MJ w a grain of salt.

You're simply a LeBronie. If someone posts something that doesn't coincide w your belief about LeBron you will criticize it no matter how truthful it is. You claim to be a Raptors fan yet 99.9% or your posts are about LeBron

You're a joke
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:38 PM 05-01-2023

According to Isiah Thomas, MJs sworn enemy, I'll take anything Isiah says about MJ w a grain of salt.

You're simply a LeBronie. If someone posts something that doesn't coincide w your belief about LeBron you will criticize it no matter how truthful it is. You claim to be a Raptors fan yet 99.9% or your posts are about LeBron

You're a joke
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:18 AM 05-02-2023
Nothing worse than officiating taking over a game.

Denver 21 FTs vs 5 for phoenix. Every phoenix starter in foul trouble versus every bench player for Denver. Suns had the edge until ayton / KD foul trouble put them on roller skates.

Not a fan of phoenix but that was a hatchet job last night.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:19 AM 05-02-2023
Also, there’s no way phoenix can close that series if they have to win a game in altitude. They’re screwed.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:17 AM 05-02-2023
Kind of surprised by this.

Last night, Stephen Curry became the FIRST player in NBA Playoff History to record:

20+ points from 3
20+ points in the paint

in the same game. pic.twitter.com/TDsSC2icQu

— WarriorsMuse (@WarriorsMuse) May 1, 2023

[Reply]
The Franchise 08:37 AM 05-02-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Nothing worse than officiating taking over a game.

Denver 21 FTs vs 5 for phoenix. Every phoenix starter in foul trouble versus every bench player for Denver. Suns had the edge until ayton / KD foul trouble put them on roller skates.

Not a fan of phoenix but that was a hatchet job last night.
The Suns have been dealing with that shit for most of the year.

We're pretty much done. KD wasn't hitting shit last night and our bench is nonexistent. I really hope they get rid of Paul in the offseason. Dude is washed.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:58 AM 05-02-2023
Curry is one of the top 2 most popular players in the NBA.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:29 AM 05-02-2023
:-) :-)

The Memphis Grizzlies have informed pending free agent Dillon Brooks that he will not be brought back under any circumstances, league sources say.

Full story and details at @TheAthletic: https://t.co/CRztYTgYi7

— Shams Charania (@ShamsCharania) May 2, 2023

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:37 AM 05-02-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The Suns have been dealing with that shit for most of the year.

We're pretty much done. KD wasn't hitting shit last night and our bench is nonexistent. I really hope they get rid of Paul in the offseason. Dude is washed.
I think they could have actually held them off just because Denver was terribad on offense outside of Jokic. It was a devastating blow to force anyone who could guard the one hot shooter on Denver to guard with lots of restraint. Just lobsided officiating and you hate to see them influence games in this way. It’s the playoffs, let these guys for the most part play.

That being said… yeah this team looks problematic. Booker and Durant have such extraordinary volume shares. I think everyone else had something like 14 points and a lot of that was because there just weren’t touches.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:45 AM 05-02-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:

Hell yeah! Now let’s go trade some of that draft capital for OG Anunoby!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:45 AM 05-02-2023

:-) that's hilarious.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:31 AM 05-02-2023

This is what happens when you talk shit about the GOAT.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:32 AM 05-02-2023
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Hell yeah! Now let’s go trade some of that draft capital for OG Anunoby!
Please do. It's amazing the Raptors haven't traded that guy already given some of the rumored offers and the state of the team. No idea what they are doing.
[Reply]
Page 152 of 378
« First < 52102142148149150151152 153154155156162202252 > Last »
Up