ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>U.S. AG Instructs FBI to Investigate Parents Who Challenge School Boards
BucEyedPea 06:42 AM 10-05-2021
Full title, that would not fit:
U.S. Attorney General Instructs FBI to Begin Investigating Parents Who Challenge School Board Policy and Decisions

With zero specific citations to support the claimed threats, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland has now instructed the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI, aka political state police) to target and investigate any parents who challenge local school board policies. [DOJ Announcement Here]] The objective appears to be an overt threat to intimidate parents who are actively engaged in their child’s school education.

On behalf of militant teachers unions, the Biden regime does not want school policy (COVID) or indoctrination lesson-plans (Critical Race Theory) to be challenged. To execute their objective the intensely political FBI has now been activated against parents in all 50 states. [Targeting Memo Link]

The goal is to label dissident parents, non-conforming free range citizens, as “Domestic Terrorists.” The FBI will use the assembly of Big Tech social monitors to identify the targets for investigation. If parents do not want to see their child forced to wear a mask or have a needle injected into their arm while being told their skin color makes them less worthy of life, that person will become a target of the federal police.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...and-decisions/

Notice how they embellish upset or angry parents as "violent" while antifa and BLM are considered peaceful protestors. We sure dodged a bullet with Garland not being put on the SC. This guy is a fascist political operative. The Democrats are fascists and we don't really have an opposition party to them.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 09:56 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:
would you agree that "harassment and intimidation" are pretty vague. "If you don't stop doing what you are doing I will work to vote you out!" can be seen as harrassing and intimidation, but is also very legitimate and legal.
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
During public meetings on Covid, politicians considered simply talking to them or disagreement outside as "harassment".

This is Nixonian on Bidens part.
Would you consider this "harassment and intimidation"?

[Reply]
banyon 10:03 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Considering the FBI sets up pretty high profile crimes I'd expect them to be able to solve them faster....

Remember the Kid Napping of a certain governor? Yeah 4-6 people charged out of 16 because the rest were FBI.
What would be your plan to prevent crimes like that from happening? What's your alternative to undercover work?
[Reply]
Loneiguana 10:11 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
The statement says "harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence against school administrators."

This gets turned into "parents who challenge school boards" by BEP and her nutjob source.

You people are simply shameless lying scumbags.
Always the victim.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:14 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
There's no shortage of dipfucks out there that get real big and bad behind the anonymity of the internet, but this just feels like unnecessary government overreach. Investigate it behind the scenes by all means, especially if the threat appears real and credible, but to come out and make this statement? I'm telling you - it's a terribly veiled attempt to get parents to stand down at school board meetings and to stop challenging the narrative being pushed in public school districts nationwide.
Of course it is. There’s no sense in arguing with people like banyon about it though.
[Reply]
banyon 10:15 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Of course it is. There’s no sense in arguing with people like banyon about it though.
Of course. And anyone who ever disagrees with staylor on any topic is just an idiot.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:19 AM 10-05-2021
Parents Should Control Education
During last week’s Virginia gubernatorial debate, Democratic candidate Terry McAuliffe promised that as governor he would prevent parents from removing sexually explicit books from school libraries, because he doesn’t think “parents should be telling schools what they should teach.” [One parent who appeared on Fox, had a book that covered man-boy love.]

McAuliffe’s disdain for parents who think they should have some say in their children’s education is shared by most “progressives,” as well as some who call themselves conservatives. They think parents should obediently pay the taxes to fund the government schools and never question any aspect of the government school program.

School officials’ refusal to obey the wishes of parents extends to the anti-science mask mandates. Mask mandates are not only useless in protecting children from a virus they are at low risk of becoming sick from or transmitting, the mandated mask-wearing actually makes children sick! Yet school administrators refuse to follow the science if that means listening to parents instead of the so-called experts.

Replacing parental control with government control of education (and other aspects of child raising) has been a goal of authoritarians since Plato. After all, it is much easier to ensure obedience if someone has been raised to think of the government as the source of all wisdom and truth, as well as the provider of all of life’s necessities....[<—what the banyons, loneiguanas, snopehammers of the world believe and support]
No this does not mean educators should have no say at all. It is just up to them to persuade parents on why something is good—on academics and get results—something that can be seen and measured.

Here's the silver lining in all this progressivism:
"The unnecessary coronavirus lockdowns and the teachers union officials’ support for keeping schools closed have also contributed to the growth in homeschooling."
Just take your children out for a mass exodus.

From the man who sends shivers up the spine of banyon:
http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...rol-education/
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:31 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
undercover work
That's a charitable way to say "plan and encourage participation of" criminal acts.
[Reply]
banyon 10:35 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
That's a charitable way to say "plan and encourage participation of" criminal acts.
If they do that, then they are handing the Defense attorney a built in entrapment defense that should acquit them. It happens occasionally, but usually this is an exaggeration.

Is there some particular entrapment you wanted to comment on?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:50 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
If they do that, then they are handing the Defense attorney a built in entrapment defense that should acquit them. It happens occasionally, but usually this is an exaggeration.

Is there some particular entrapment you wanted to comment on?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e-terror-plots
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:53 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
Would you consider this "harassment and intimidation"?

I've read accounts that much of this was self-created by the weasels you support to pretend they were being harrassed.

One of the guys who left the building made a bunch of claims that weren't backed up by people in the audience and then the press ran with these claims as stenographers.
[Reply]
banyon 11:06 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e-terror-plots
Your response to my comment to the idea that entrapment is rare is to post a 9 year old article about a case where the Appellate Court already ruled (after the article) that it clearly wasn't entrapment because he was already predisposed to commit the crime?

https://www.ca2.uscourts.gov/decisio...de9e/8/hilite/

Originally Posted by :
Fully indicating that Cromitie’s initial statements to
Hussain revealed a pre-existing design to commit terrorist acts
against the interests of the United States are these later
statements (all words in quotation marks were recorded):

- As early as July 8, 2008, Cromitie told Hussain that
he wanted to join JeM, which he believed was a
terrorist organization in Pakistan.

- Cromitie expressed an interest in buying “stuff” from
Hussain, who had previously told Cromitie that “stuff”
included guns and missiles.
-39-

- When asked, “[H]ave you ever thought about doing
something here?” Cromitie answered, “I have been
wanting to do that since I was 7.” JA 3285-86.

- Also on November 28, Cromitie told Hussain he wanted
to do something “a little bigger” than the bombing of
a police station, id. at 3304, which he claimed to have
done.

- “I’d rather go in and bomb some place . . . .” Id. at

- “I would actually like to put a fucking bomb in the
back of a cop car while he’s sitting in the
motherfucker and watch him just explode, I would be the
most happiest person in the world.” Id. at 3310.

- “I would like to hit the bridge [to New Jersey].” Id.
at 3294.

- When Hussain said, “Let’s pick a target,” Cromitie
suggested “Stewart Airport.” Id. at 3536.

- “If survival for me is taking out one of these
American planes or whatever, that’s my fight.” Id. at

- “I’d like to get a synagogue. Me. Yeah, personally.”
Id. at 3316.

- “I don’t care if it’s a whole synagogue of men.” Id.
at 3717.

- “So it doesn’t matter to me what they do to me after
I killed President Bush.” Id. at 2995.

- “When the call come, I’m gonna go, ‘Allahu akbar,’
and I’m gone. There’s nothing no one can do. I’m
gonna go all the way. There’s no, no turn back.” Id.
at 2903.

- “I’m a soldier here, though, but not for America.”
-40-
Id. at 3022.

Cromitie’s recorded words explained his motives for what he
wanted to do:

- “[T]hey taking down our Islamic countries. What do
we do to make that stop? So, we start taking something
down here.” Id. at 2824.

- “They [air force planes] bringing ’em [troops] over
there [Afghanistan] to do damage to us. So, if they
don’t have the planes to carry ’em over there, you
can’t do too much damage.” Id. at 3660.
Indeed, Cromitie’s recorded words admitted his
predisposition:

- “You [Hussain] already seen I had some issues with
this world over here. So, and you know I would do
something to get back at them. Yeah, I would. So you
already knew I was like that. It wasn’t you who was
talking to me, I talked to you about it. When we first
met in the parking lot, I talked to you about it.” Id.
at 3309.

- “[I]f I’m doing something, it’s because I wanted to
do that for so long, myself, because I know it a [sic]
be right. You understand? So, you have nothing to say
about that. Before I met you, I already told you
already.” Id. at 3615.

- “So you have, you [Hussain] didn’t cause anything.
When on the day of judgment Allah wanna say, ‘Ah, yes
Maqsood, you enticed Abdul Rahman to do that.’ No! [15] [16]
I would be the truth on that day: No! You [Allah] gave
“Maqsood” is one of the names Cromitie used to refer to 15
Hussain.

Cromitie’s name in his terrorist role. 16
-41-
me my own will. You [Allah] gave me my own mind
setting, Allah. I did that on my own.” Id

This is a guy you think they should have left alone and let go about his own business? :-)
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:08 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I'm going to be honest, the FBI doesn't seem to either.....

How many mass shooters did they know about again?
JFC...you are really something.

You want them to be able to know beforehand about every serious crime before it happens?
But you probably wouldn't like the methods necessary to do that.
You basically just like to bitch about things.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:18 AM 10-05-2021
This is Germany 1934 where the Nazis used all kinds of official govt mechanisms to get rid of anyone who opposes them.

The left today, globally are no different than the 1930s Nazis.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:20 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Full title, that would not fit:
U.S. Attorney General Instructs FBI to Begin Investigating Parents Who Challenge School Board Policy and Decisions

With zero specific citations to support the claimed threats, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland has now instructed the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI, aka political state police) to target and investigate any parents who challenge local school board policies. [DOJ Announcement Here]] The objective appears to be an overt threat to intimidate parents who are actively engaged in their child’s school education.

On behalf of militant teachers unions, the Biden regime does not want school policy (COVID) or indoctrination lesson-plans (Critical Race Theory) to be challenged. To execute their objective the intensely political FBI has now been activated against parents in all 50 states. [Targeting Memo Link]

The goal is to label dissident parents, non-conforming free range citizens, as “Domestic Terrorists.” The FBI will use the assembly of Big Tech social monitors to identify the targets for investigation. If parents do not want to see their child forced to wear a mask or have a needle injected into their arm while being told their skin color makes them less worthy of life, that person will become a target of the federal police.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...and-decisions/

Notice how they embellish upset or angry parents as "violent" while antifa and BLM are considered peaceful protestors. We sure dodged a bullet with Garland not being put on the SC. This guy is a fascist political operative. The Democrats are fascists and we don't really have an opposition party to them.
Just looking at the thread title, before opening, I knew it was a BEP lie.

"Challenging" = "threatening" in that tangled mass of cobwebs that fills the space between her ears. Jesus, what a nut.
[Reply]
banyon 11:21 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
This is Germany 1934 where the Nazis used all kinds of official govt mechanisms to get rid of anyone who opposes them.

The left today, globally are no different than the 1930s Nazis.
No difference. I know i personally gassed a bunch of Jewish people last week.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 14
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up