ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>U.S. AG Instructs FBI to Investigate Parents Who Challenge School Boards
BucEyedPea 06:42 AM 10-05-2021
Full title, that would not fit:
U.S. Attorney General Instructs FBI to Begin Investigating Parents Who Challenge School Board Policy and Decisions

With zero specific citations to support the claimed threats, U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland has now instructed the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI, aka political state police) to target and investigate any parents who challenge local school board policies. [DOJ Announcement Here]] The objective appears to be an overt threat to intimidate parents who are actively engaged in their child’s school education.

On behalf of militant teachers unions, the Biden regime does not want school policy (COVID) or indoctrination lesson-plans (Critical Race Theory) to be challenged. To execute their objective the intensely political FBI has now been activated against parents in all 50 states. [Targeting Memo Link]

The goal is to label dissident parents, non-conforming free range citizens, as “Domestic Terrorists.” The FBI will use the assembly of Big Tech social monitors to identify the targets for investigation. If parents do not want to see their child forced to wear a mask or have a needle injected into their arm while being told their skin color makes them less worthy of life, that person will become a target of the federal police.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...and-decisions/

Notice how they embellish upset or angry parents as "violent" while antifa and BLM are considered peaceful protestors. We sure dodged a bullet with Garland not being put on the SC. This guy is a fascist political operative. The Democrats are fascists and we don't really have an opposition party to them.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:50 AM 10-05-2021
There is a very easy way to avoid all of this
[Reply]
Bowser 08:51 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
The statement says "harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence against school administrators."

This gets turned into "parents who challenge school boards" by BEP and her nutjob source.

You people are simply shameless lying scumbags.
Here's a question - why the fuck is this a federal concern? Why wouldn't local law enforcement handle these complaints?
[Reply]
KC_Lee 08:52 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
There is a very easy way to avoid all of this
Go full on Maximilien Robespierre on the powers that be?
[Reply]
petegz28 08:56 AM 10-05-2021
I thought being stalked and harassed was just part of the process?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Bowser 08:58 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Go full on Maximilien Robespierre on the powers that be?
If it gets too stupid?

via GIPHY

(not sure if it qualifies as "easy", but I like where your head is at)
[Reply]
Bowser 09:04 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
I thought being stalked and harassed was just part of the process?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn, Pete wins
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:12 AM 10-05-2021
Here's a question - why the **** is this a federal concern? Why wouldn't local law enforcement handle these complaints?
because it's not really an issue, and these "domestic terrorists" dont exist.

BEP was right, in that it's nothing more than a label to apply to people who disagree with the "official" narrative (whatever that is/wherever it comes from).
[Reply]
staylor26 09:22 AM 10-05-2021
Here's a question - why the fuck is this a federal concern? Why wouldn't local law enforcement handle these complaints?
We all know why…
[Reply]
banyon 09:27 AM 10-05-2021
Would think most of the threats are online and anonymous. Local cops don't have the tools to investigate those type of complaints, especially in smaller jurisdictions.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:35 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Would think most of the threats are online and anonymous. Local cops don't have the tools to investigate those type of complaints, especially in smaller jurisdictions.
Not a word of Garland's statement even alluded to online threats. If that is the case he needs to be clear about it, because the way it's presented now makes it seem like the endless parents and students raising hell in front of the school boards are the problem. But, it's not like messaging is a strong point for this administration, either.
[Reply]
banyon 09:40 AM 10-05-2021
Not a word of Garland's statement even alluded to online threats. If that is the case he needs to be clear about it, because the way it's presented now makes it seem like the endless parents and students raising hell in front of the school boards are the problem. But, it's not like messaging is a strong point for this administration, either.
His statement doesn't directly reference it, but someone has to read between the lines a bit:

Originally Posted by :
According to the Attorney General’s memorandum, the Justice Department will launch a series of additional efforts in the coming days designed to address the rise in criminal conduct directed toward school personnel. Those efforts are expected to include the creation of a task force, consisting of representatives from the department’s Criminal Division, National Security Division, Civil Rights Division, the Executive Office for U.S. Attorneys, the FBI, the Community Relations Service and the Office of Justice Programs, to determine how federal enforcement tools can be used to prosecute these crimes, and ways to assist state, Tribal, territorial and local law enforcement where threats of violence may not constitute federal crimes.

The Justice Department will also create specialized training and guidance for local school boards and school administrators. This training will help school board members and other potential victims understand the type of behavior that constitutes threats, how to report threatening conduct to the appropriate law enforcement agencies, and how to capture and preserve evidence of threatening conduct to aid in the investigation and prosecution of these crimes.
The "capture and preserve" evidence part of this makes me think he is referring to online conduct, because that's something typically people are unaware how to accomplish. He also acknowledges that they cannot take the lead when it is not a federal crime.

I agree with the "they suck at messaging" part. Garland is far too timid to be the AG IMO.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:42 AM 10-05-2021
I'm going to be honest, the FBI doesn't seem to either.....

How many mass shooters did they know about again?
[Reply]
banyon 09:48 AM 10-05-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
I'm going to be honest, the FBI doesn't seem to either.....

How many mass shooters did they know about again?
Preventing every type of serious crime is a pretty tough task for any law enforcement agency.

Responding to a known crime that already happened? Much easier.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:53 AM 10-05-2021
There's no shortage of dipfucks out there that get real big and bad behind the anonymity of the internet, but this just feels like unnecessary government overreach. Investigate it behind the scenes by all means, especially if the threat appears real and credible, but to come out and make this statement? I'm telling you - it's a terribly veiled attempt to get parents to stand down at school board meetings and to stop challenging the narrative being pushed in public school districts nationwide.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:55 AM 10-05-2021
Preventing every type of serious crime is a pretty tough task for any law enforcement agency.

Responding to a known crime that already happened? Much easier.
Considering the FBI sets up pretty high profile crimes I'd expect them to be able to solve them faster....

Remember the Kid Napping of a certain governor? Yeah 4-6 people charged out of 16 because the rest were FBI.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 14
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up