ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1323 of 1866
« First < 32382312231273131313191320132113221323 13241325132613271333137314231823 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:10 PM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
You've littered the threads with them. Why should I have to hunt through all of that in order to pull examples. You know you've posted some real bullshit. And, if you don't know it, you're a fool who has no business anywhere on the internet.

Of course. Correct information, not adherence to some mainstream line of thought, is the goal. But just posting any shit you come across is not the same thing, as I'm sure you know.
Again, I've admitted that a few were questionable and in those cases I admitted it should be taken with a grain of salt. If I come across something that's interesting but isn't likely to be seen by many, I'll post it to see what other people think. It's not like I'm posting theories about lizard people.

I'm just genuinely curious about what you consider bullshit. The bulk of what I post are Mercola's articles. Are he and his sources bullshit?

I remember you called bullshit on the interview with the UK funeral director, but you didn't explain why.

I suppose you feel the same about the interviews with the former FEMA employee and George Green that I posted recently?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:06 PM 11-16-2021
:-)

MTV reality star Jagnoor Aneja dead at 40 after heart attack as confused pal says he was 'perfectly healthy' https://t.co/3BEGxma8CW

— Wake Up UK (@StopNWO666) November 16, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:21 PM 11-16-2021
JPB must have been a hall monitor when he was in school—and still thinks he is. Scolds posters, hounds them if they don't use one of the mega threads where different angles can get lost.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:23 PM 11-16-2021
I said hey...what's going on?

Is social media behind an epidemic of teenage tics? British clinicians are reporting extreme tic disorder affecting young adults

A mysterious epidemic is emerging in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic — a sudden upsurge of physical and vocal convulsions among teenagers, particularly girls, called ticcing.

The NHS describes tics as fast, repetitive muscle movements that result in sudden and difficult-to-control body jolts or involuntary sounds. Common examples include blinking, grimacing, sudden jerks, and repetitive sounds or phrases.

However, clinicians are now reporting common new symptoms such as extreme convulsions, self-hitting and repeating particular words such as 'beans'.

While the causes are unclear, tics conventionally first appear at around the age of five but improve over time and are temporary. The NHS describes them as 'quite common', affecting as many as one in five children.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...ng-adults.html
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:29 PM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Again, I've admitted that a few were questionable and in those cases I admitted it should be taken with a grain of salt. If I come across something that's interesting but isn't likely to be seen by many, I'll post it to see what other people think. It's not like I'm posting theories about lizard people.

I'm just genuinely curious about what you consider bullshit. The bulk of what I post are Mercola's articles. Are he and his sources bullshit?

I remember you called bullshit on the interview with the UK funeral director, but you didn't explain why.

I suppose you feel the same about the interviews with the former FEMA employee and George Green that I posted recently?
Just to make sure I'm seeing where you're coming from on this...

Are you unsure of why someone might reasonably dismiss those who cite to Mercola as authoritative?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:11 PM 11-16-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Just to make sure I'm seeing where you're coming from on this...

Are you unsure of why someone might reasonably dismiss those who cite to Mercola as authoritative?
Yes, of course. He's a wacky conspiracy theorist.

So is it your opinion that Mercola and everyone he interviews are shameless, lying self-promoters only concerned about selling books and vitamins?

Frankly, the fact that he's #1 on their comic book-esque "Disinformation Dozen" list only gave him more credibility to me.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:15 PM 11-16-2021

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:11 PM 11-16-2021
Yes, of course. He's a wacky conspiracy theorist.

So is it your opinion that Mercola and everyone he interviews are shameless, lying self-promoters only concerned about selling books and vitamins?

A doesn't necessarily mean B

Frankly, the fact that he's #1 on their comic book-esque "Disinformation Dozen" list only gave him more credibility to me.

Frankly, the fact that he got busted for false claims about tanning beds, had to make a multi-million dollar settlement agreement, and was forced out of the business should give him less credibility to you. And that's before you get into some of his other shady stuff.
[Reply]
0372 11:20 PM 11-16-2021
Not a great track record.

https://covidcalltohumanity.org/2021...d-vaccination/
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:21 PM 11-16-2021
Puke.

Pfizer put out this video telling children they become superheroes after taking the vaccine: pic.twitter.com/VbYamsot6E

— Libs of Tik Tok (@libsoftiktok) November 3, 2021

[Reply]
BlackOp 11:23 PM 11-16-2021
And people wonder why it has ALWAYS been about this vaccine....and only THIS vaccine.

Tricking people to do it to themselves with no legal culpability..."Hey, it was an experimental vaccine in a dire emergency situation...(That we created)"

He kind of looks like my avatar...which isn't an accident.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:15 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
JPB must have been a hall monitor when he was in school—and still thinks he is. Scolds posters, hounds them if they don't use one of the mega threads where different angles can get lost.
Lol, the irony.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 04:48 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Puke.

Everyone clap and give these kids and their responsible parents kudos for volunteering them to be experimental lab rats.

Like the Joker once said, “can’t make an omelette without breaking a few eggs”
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:50 AM 11-17-2021
Two interesting elements in this....

One..."The human machine to stop abruptly".

Two..."Euthanasia with be an essential instrument for our future societies."

So the "New Green Deal" is essentially code for euthanasia....your lazy, free-loading ass needs to die for the greater good....so the planet can survive. Never mind that we systemically created the environment and encouraged you to be lazy...that was just a calculated pretext for justification to kill you at a later date....merely bait in a trap.

The WEF has gone on about digital terrorism....this is absolutely going to happen...and break down the digital infrastructure overnight. People will lose everything and it will be blamed on something invisible. It will be total chaos...sitting ducks on a lake of fire.

"You'll own nothing and love it"...takes a much darker turn when you really understand them....they are cynically mocking us.

I've been wondering the play....democratic leaders are committing political suicide right now....with re-election coming up. There is no way they are doing this without something in the cards...

I'll say it again...that read straight from the playbook of the KM Black Occult. It all goes back to the "Elders of Zion". These "things" arent human...they dont possess souls. That line to the divine was severed long ago....BUT they were made immortal. Funny how the Mob emulated this hierarchy..."made men". They cant be redeemed and their energy can never be extinguished...it was a massive **** up...a spiritual breech. They want to create a culture of the nonredeemable. A world without God... it's revenge from a group that fell from grace. They are gaming us...much like we game cows.

These "things' are perpetually trapped...advanced entities from antiquity and are absolutely smarter than you....the Egyptian god Thoth warned of this....this has happened before....and it will happen again...its cyclical...the fall of Rome comes to mind.

They've "gamed" the planet....but they are still subservient to the source.

You wont be getting that information on the History Channel....
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:00 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
And people wonder why it has ALWAYS been about this vaccine....and only THIS vaccine.

Tricking people to do it to themselves with no legal culpability..."Hey, it was an experimental vaccine in a dire emergency situation...(That we created)"

He kind of looks like my avatar...which isn't an accident.
Is it still just wacky conspiracy theory if published in books written by insiders? Silly me, of course it is.

Nothing to see here either:

[Reply]
Page 1323 of 1866
« First < 32382312231273131313191320132113221323 13241325132613271333137314231823 > Last »
Up