ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1317 of 1866
« First < 31781712171267130713131314131513161317 13181319132013211327136714171817 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:43 PM 11-12-2021
Anybody know anyone who died from the boosters?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:47 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Christa McAuliffe
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 07:50 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Christa McAuliffe
Boy aint that true.
[Reply]
Taco John 08:27 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
Look... I'm all for you not getting the jab if you don't want to. Honestly, I personally think you are dumb for not getting it but that is just my opinion and nothing that you should base your decisions on.

That said. These people can go **** themselves. Anti-Vaxxers have a 100% survivability rate so far in this "fight for their rights". The people who ACTUALLY were FORCED to wear those stars didn't fare so ****ing well.

You go **** yourself first. You're the idiot taking a vaccine that you have no idea of the effects. I'm fine with you taking it. Your health concerns are your right. Looking down your nose at the lesser class who would like the same freedom to decide for themselves is bourgeois bullshit. So cram it back in your ear where it belongs. Stop judging people for how they demonstrate against fascism just because you're cool with the fascism. Some of us are going to fight for liberty, including for yours. If you're not in the fight, you should take a back seat in questioning the manner in which people act to protect the rights of all. We'd rather you just say thank you and went on your way.

A lot of people are losing their livelihoods to make a stand for American liberty. What are you offering, other than condemnation? You're not even on the right side. You're going to end up having to explain to your grandchildren why you were okay with it, and "how scared we all were." Just make sure you let them know that not everybody was scared. There was plenty of bravery out there that you were willing to attack from behind the media's skirt.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 08:52 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
You go **** yourself first. You're the idiot taking a vaccine that you have no idea of the effects. I'm fine with you taking it. Your health concerns are your right. Looking down your nose at the lesser class who would like the same freedom to decide for themselves is bourgeois bullshit. So cram it back in your ear where it belongs. Stop judging people for how they demonstrate against fascism just because you're cool with the fascism. Some of us are going to fight for liberty, including for yours. If you're not in the fight, you should take a back seat in questioning the manner in which people act to protect the rights of all. We'd rather you just say thank you and went on your way.

A lot of people are losing their livelihoods to make a stand for American liberty. What are you offering, other than condemnation? You're not even on the right side. You're going to end up having to explain to your grandchildren why you were okay with it, and "how scared we all were." Just make sure you let them know that not everybody was scared. There was plenty of bravery out there that you were willing to attack from behind the media's skirt.
No. Bad Boy. Bad.

[Reply]
Katipan 09:14 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
No. Bad Boy. Bad.

A Few Good Men.
I'm hoping for quotes from We Were Soldiers next.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:57 PM 11-12-2021
What he said, also we all agree the vaccine does fuck all at 6 months right? Just so we are on the same page, everyone just needs to take it every six months for the rest of their life?

Animals carry covid 19.....

So for the rest of your life you are getting boosted every six months?

Oh and how long are we going to ignore the “rare” heart issues? Not to mention the “rare breakthroughs”......

I’m sorry you took the vaccine, we clearly would have been better off as a species getting to natural immunity. Because now you just wanna inject the entire human species every six months.....
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:57 PM 11-12-2021
Christa McAuliffe
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Nirvana58 01:30 AM 11-13-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
I will also add that kids feel a pressure to have the vaccine.

Imagine your 9 year old coming home from schools asking for the vaccine because others in their class have it. Now imagine the schools starts separating certain students or two kids who have been friends their whole life are now not able to hangout because one is vaccinated while the other isn't.

Kids can be mean as we all know.
I shouldn't be surprised by anything anymore but this is just horrible.

I use to coach a basketball team for kids. The day after Trump won the entire practice the kids were putting each other down and making fun of each other saying they were Trump supporters. This is in the middle of the Bible belt and a state that went strongly Trump.

Based on their parents I could almost guarantee most of them weren't getting that view from them.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:43 AM 11-13-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
A Few Good Men.
I'm hoping for quotes from We Were Soldiers next.
:-)

[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 03:29 AM 11-13-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Gavin Newsom vanished for weeks after getting the booster.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:23 AM 11-13-2021
How many people are aware that President TRUMP signed EXECUTIVE ORDER 13887 - MODERNIZING INFLUENZA VACCINES IN THE UNITED STATES TO PROMOTE NATIONAL SECURITY AND PUBLIC HEALTH on September 19, 2019, just four months before the CDC confirmed the first Covid-19 case in the USA. This Executive Order 13887 can be found on/at the federal register website. I suggest you take a look at it and read especially Section 1. (a), (b), (c), (d), and (e). Do a search for TRUMP'S Executive Orders and click on 2019 and you will find it. This explains why TRUMP calls himself "the father of the vaccine" and has referred to the Covid-19 jab as the "Trumpcine".
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:13 AM 11-13-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Apparent leak from the health service in Austria.

Now that this has come out they no longer distinguish between vaxxed and unvaxxed.

Prepare for governments publishing data to start hiding stuff.
This is the kind of info that people should pay close attention to. Instead they'll bury their heads and believe info sponsored by Pfizer.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:18 AM 11-13-2021
Christa McAuliffe
Dr. Sohrab Lutchmedial, 52, director of the Interventional Cardiology program at the New Brunswick Heart Centre Canada died just after receiving a booster. He criticized vaccine hesitant folks too.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:28 AM 11-13-2021
Already the Lying Scum Legacy Media wasn't covering this ... and now...

YouTube temporarily suspends Sen. Ron Johnson’s channel over Covid-19 “misinformation”.

People with permanent vaccine injuries telling their story is not "misinformation." So means reporting your symptoms, which is what we all do when we see a doctor, (except for someone like HCF and F150, who expect the doctor to divine their symptoms. :-)), that is now "misinformation." I watched some of them and one was a AF pilot.

It's anti-science to shut-down contrary views to the Establishment medical or otherwise. It's how we learn. This just reeks of a corrupt cover-up.

https://thehill.com/policy/technolog...misinformation
[Reply]
Page 1317 of 1866
« First < 31781712171267130713131314131513161317 13181319132013211327136714171817 > Last »
Up