ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1315 of 1866
« First < 31581512151265130513111312131313141315 13161317131813191325136514151815 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:56 AM 11-12-2021
Taking the injection be like...

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:45 AM 11-12-2021
I took a shot of it!

Maybe if India has some leftovers of whatever vaccine it is that they used, they can send some to Europe and North America? pic.twitter.com/u9Y26QXdxY

— Koen (@KoenSwinkels) November 12, 2021

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:47 AM 11-12-2021
Apparent leak from the health service in Austria.

Now that this has come out they no longer distinguish between vaxxed and unvaxxed.

I wonder if these alleged governmental statistics from Upper Austria are authentic - they haven't been presented to the general public so far.

The pink line shows "vaccinated in intensive care units".

Source PDF: https://t.co/EOa7lguY1S pic.twitter.com/qKPv3g6Bdm

— Bobby Rajesh Malhotra ツ ψ (@Bobby_Network) November 11, 2021

Prepare for governments publishing data to start hiding stuff.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:12 AM 11-12-2021
I honestly can't believe there are still people out there who think this thing does literally any bit of good. It's utterly useless at best, and dangerous at worst.

Get it if you want and give it to your kids if you want. I couldn't care less nor does anyone else. If that's what you need to do in order to have peace of mind, then go for it. However, the time for shaming people who choose not to get it is long over. I know more vaccinated people who have caught Covid than unvaccinated, and the symptoms in both groups differentiate based on the two standard variables that have always been out there; age and health in general.

I don't care what kind of hand picked, manipulated data the CDC and our government continue to feed us. Those of us who choose to look at the data as a whole from around the world that is readily available and actually pay attention to the people around us understand this thing is a complete flop. They will keep pushing it because they are far too deep now to ever look back and the pharmaceutical companies have invested far too much time and money into this to ever admit it's not working.

Years from now, I truly believe people are going to look back at this time with a whole lot of regret. If you think the Round Up lawsuits and Opioid crisis are bad, they will be nothing compared to what comes out about this vaccine.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:58 AM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I honestly can't believe there are still people out there who think this thing does literally any bit of good. It's utterly useless at best, and dangerous at worst.

Get it if you want and give it to your kids if you want. I couldn't care less nor does anyone else. If that's what you need to do in order to have peace of mind, then go for it. However, the time for shaming people who choose not to get it is long over. I know more vaccinated people who have caught Covid than unvaccinated, and the symptoms in both groups differentiate based on the two standard variables that have always been out there; age and health in general.

I don't care what kind of hand picked, manipulated data the CDC and our government continue to feed us. Those of us who choose to look at the data as a whole from around the world that is readily available and actually pay attention to the people around us understand this thing is a complete flop. They will keep pushing it because they are far too deep now to ever look back and the pharmaceutical companies have invested far too much time and money into this to ever admit it's not working.

Years from now, I truly believe people are going to look back at this time with a whole lot of regret. If you think the Round Up lawsuits and Opioid crisis are bad, they will be nothing compared to what comes out about this vaccine.
It's a colossal flop, all right...but don't expect to ever hear that from the MSM.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 12:01 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Years from now, how many of y'all will come back admitting you were wrong?
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:13 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Hey, jackass, you've been a member for 15 years...you know damn well you just broke Rule #1. You're not cute, or clever, you're just stupid. And you're probably going on a vacation.
What did he say?
[Reply]
Taco John 12:42 PM 11-12-2021
It's literally doing the opposite of what it was intended to do.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:49 PM 11-12-2021
Remember the claim posted in this thread, which I think was a week ago, that it was just 5% of the vaccine batches responsible for most of the deaths? I posed the question of which states got them, well here's the answer:

Deadliest batches of the Covid-19 Vaccines were disproportionally sent to red Republican states across the USA...

The top 8 States with the highest vaccination death rate are all Republican controlled red States, and 19 of the top 24 states with the highest vaccination death rate are again Republican controlled red States. ...

https://theexpose.uk/2021/11/10/dead...states-in-usa/
As I suspected. It's what Marxists are known for — killing their opposition. This is a war.
[Reply]
Hawker007 01:05 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Remember the claim posted in this thread, which I think was a week ago, that it was just 5% of the vaccine batches responsible for most of the deaths? I posed the question of which states got them, well here's the answer:

Deadliest batches of the Covid-19 Vaccines were disproportionally sent to red Republican states across the USA...

The top 8 States with the highest vaccination death rate are all Republican controlled red States, and 19 of the top 24 states with the highest vaccination death rate are again Republican controlled red States. ...

As I suspected. It's what Marxists are known for killing their opposition. This is a war.
Oh for shit's sake, no it's not...this is lunacy.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11-12-2021, 01:09 PM
This message has been deleted by Discuss Thrower. Reason: .
BucEyedPea 01:27 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Well he was right. He's not going to cry at our funeral! :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:29 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Ok what happened? lolz
Time to head over to the Romper Room to visit the Mod transparency forum.
[Reply]
0372 01:32 PM 11-12-2021
Clown Show

Ellume Recalls COVID-19 Home Test for Potential False Positive SARS-CoV-2

The recall described in this notice is for the same issue that was announced in Potential for False Positive Results with Certain Lots of Ellume COVID-19 Home Tests Due to a Manufacturing Issue FDA Safety Communication on October 5, 2021.

The FDA has identified this as a Class I recall, the most serious type of recall. Use of these tests may cause serious adverse health consequences or death.

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/...2-test-results
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:33 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

As I suspected. It's what Marxists are known for killing their opposition. This is a war.
:-)
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:33 PM 11-12-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Years from now, how many of y'all will come back admitting you were wrong?
Gladly, without question.
[Reply]
Page 1315 of 1866
« First < 31581512151265130513111312131313141315 13161317131813191325136514151815 > Last »
Up