ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1311 of 1866
« First < 31181112111261130113071308130913101311 13121313131413151321136114111811 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:42 AM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
what exactly is coming?

I'd like to be prepared for enjoyment
Let me look in my crystal ball....

I see you bent over, grabbing your ankles with a fist up your ass...and loving it.

I'd say in order to be "prepared"...maybe a tub of Crisco...but I have a feeling it wouldn't be the first time...that thing is maxed out like a flesh grand canyon...parachute in a hurricane...so maybe skip the lube....donate that money to charity.

Enjoy your future....muppet.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:25 AM 11-11-2021

Powerful words from the Coffee King, Phillip Di Bella!!

He will not be complying with the proposed Queensland mandates.

I agree it’s a human rights issue first and foremost. No govt. has the right to take away our freedoms!! pic.twitter.com/immmAnKSf4

— Kat A (@SaiKate108) November 10, 2021

[Reply]
Over Yonder 05:32 AM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:

Bet the vaccination rates would jump considerably if this were implemented in the US.
I wonder if I can talk the wife into an Austrian vacation :-)
[Reply]
Over Yonder 05:49 AM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by philfree:
No just not this new covid vax. We don't know the long term effects and it doesn't make sense to give it to children with what we know. My oldest grandson(9) tested positive for covid and he was never sick. I myself had covid and after I've had one shot and now I'm not getting the 2nd shot. My wife had both shots but no boosters yet. She has COPD so hopefully it was the right choice for her. I'm not anti vax.
I'm curious your reasoning. It would seem to me you have already had the exposure to the vaccine. Why not just follow up with a second shot like recommended?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 06:02 AM 11-11-2021
what exactly is coming?

I'd like to be prepared for enjoyment
Honestly issues with your heart I don’t want you to take it
[Reply]
carlos3652 07:26 AM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
https://www.businessinsider.com/pfiz...-delta-2021-10
“The results of the trial haven't been published or scrutinized by other experts.” - that’s the last line on your article.

For all the other reports that were not peer reviewed, we are using the company who is profiting from this at their word.

Edit - they did do what I thought they needed to test
[Reply]
0372 07:35 AM 11-11-2021
Bill gates admitting the failure of the Covid Vaccine, and blaming Big Pharma R&D.

Despite being one of the largest proponents of presently-available COVID-19 vaccines, Gates admits to the failure of the vaccine industry that he has worked so hard to prop up.

MORE:
https://t.co/aw7PJZ86jM pic.twitter.com/lo9kKuImo9

— Rebel News (@RebelNewsOnline) November 9, 2021

There are a lot of experimented human lab rats that should be pissed.

Gates: "We need a new way of doing the vaccine."

Apparently Doctor Malone was correct in that the mRNA Gene Manipulation approach was the wrong way.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:40 AM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
I wonder if I can talk the wife into an Austrian vacation :-)
30 minutes? Can you take it in increments? Cuz it really only takes like...5 minutes for me these days...:-)
[Reply]
Pawnmower 09:06 AM 11-11-2021
I keep waiting for billions of people to drop dead

this plan to kill everyone off with vaccines seems to be taking a while
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:45 AM 11-11-2021
I keep waiting for billions of people to drop dead

this plan to kill everyone off with vaccines seems to be taking a while
It's on a timer. Two years out from your 2nd shot, or whatever time frame they've now set that will change after the deadlines come/go.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 09:53 AM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
It's on a timer. Two years out from your 2nd shot, or whatever time frame they've now set that will change after the deadlines come/go.

man, the illuiminati really is insidious

when everyone drops dead in two years I will come back and make a post about how smart all of these mongoloids are
[Reply]
GloryDayz 11:38 AM 11-11-2021
I'm wondering if whatever happens will happen to me faster because I've done (at present count) about 150 dives, 15 of which were somewhat deep and/or decompression dives, since getting my second jab? Or has breathing Nitrox on most dives, and helium and pure O2 mixes on other deep/long dives, helped protect me from any of the jab's unwanted side affects? :-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:26 PM 11-11-2021
:-)

Criminals can steal $950 worth of goods from your store and then defecate in front of it without facing legal repercussions.

Meanwhile your 5-year-old must show their “papers” to enter Chuck E. Cheese.

Peak liberalism, San Francisco style!

— TY LEMMON (@tuxlemons) November 8, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:33 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by 0372:
Bill gates admitting the failure of the Covid Vaccine, and blaming Big Pharma R&D.

There are a lot of experimented human lab rats that should be pissed.

Gates: "We need a new way of doing the vaccine."

Apparently Doctor Malone was correct in that the mRNA Gene Manipulation approach was the wrong way.
Walensky has said the vaccines don't prevent spread either. So there's another but yet Biden admin is still tying to shove a national vaccine mandate down everyone's throat. That's 'cuz it's not really about public health but these passports which the WEF/Davos crowd wants to control everyone and the true "woke" people seem to know it.

It was reported on Activist Post, how the world;s largest bunker builder has surging orders from elites, which he thinks indicates that these elites are fearing a backlash from the people with civil unrest.

CEO of Large Doomsday Bunker Builder Says The Global Elite “Fear A Rebellion is Brewing”

https://www.activistpost.com/2021/11...s-brewing.html

[Reply]
SuperBowl4 12:47 PM 11-11-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Let me look in my crystal ball....

I see you bent over, grabbing your ankles with a fist up your ass...and loving it.

I'd say in order to be "prepared"...maybe a tub of Crisco...but I have a feeling it wouldn't be the first time...that thing is maxed out like a flesh grand canyon...parachute in a hurricane...so maybe skip the lube....donate that money to charity.

Enjoy your future....muppet.
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 1311 of 1866
« First < 31181112111261130113071308130913101311 13121313131413151321136114111811 > Last »
Up