ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1213 of 1878
« First < 21371311131163120312091210121112121213 12141215121612171223126313131713 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:52 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Saline?

I have faith in our medical and scientific professionals. I thought you liked faith.
I don't think the idea of "faith" is blind trust in corporations. I could be wrong though...
[Reply]
Donger 01:57 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
It's not about fake, they are just not disclosing the data.

You're a retard.


Show us the CDC data that matches what we see from Israel or UK.


Link it up.
Aha! Yes, not fake but also a conspiracy to commit fraud against the American people by hiding data!

:-)

Matches what data?
[Reply]
Donger 01:59 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Jeremiah 17:5 - Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Psalms 118:9 - It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.

2 Timothy 3:13-17 - But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Psalms 118:8 - It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

Jesus said to avoid Sorcery which translated from the Greek means
Pharmakeia
Words written by men.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:00 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Words written by men.
Wait I thought we were doing the faith thing, oh and hows that experimental vaccine working for ya?

I'm inspired by JESUS and you by Fauci..tough decision here.
[Reply]
Donger 02:03 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Wait I thought we were doing the faith thing, oh and hows that experimental vaccine working for ya?
We are. You have faith in the men who wrote those things. I have faith in the scientists and medical professionals who developed the vaccines.

Working out great, thanks, for me and almost 200 million other Americans:


[Reply]
Donger 02:05 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I'm inspired by JESUS and you by Fauci..tough decision here.
But, you really aren't. You are inspired by what other men wrote and claim(ed) about Jesus.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:07 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Aha! Yes, not fake but also a conspiracy to commit fraud against the American people by hiding data!

:-)

Matches what data?
As opposed to the Donger philosophy of “everyone BUT the gov’t and Pharma is committing fraud!”
[Reply]
kepp 02:07 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Jeremiah 17:5 - Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Psalms 118:9 - It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes.

2 Timothy 3:13-17 - But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Psalms 118:8 - It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

Jesus said to avoid Sorcery which translated from the Greek means
Pharmakeia
Small correction...the Greek word is "pharmakeia" which, in context, means the administering of mind-altering drugs or "potions".
[Reply]
Donger 02:09 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
As opposed to the Donger philosophy of “everyone BUT the gov’t and Pharma is committing fraud!”
I've never claimed that at all. Feeling okay?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:26 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
I've never claimed that at all. Feeling okay?
You claim it every day.

“Snake oil salesman!”

“VAERS is fake!”

“Fake news!”
[Reply]
Donger 02:30 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
You claim it every day.

“Snake oil salesman!”

“VAERS is fake!”

“Fake news!”
Perhaps you've forgotten what you posted?

As opposed to the Donger philosophy of “everyone BUT the gov’t and Pharma is committing fraud!”
[Reply]
Pawnmower 02:33 PM 10-12-2021
you guys might as well PM each other


no one is reading this crap


nothing new has been posted in weeks or a month or more


its just a bunch of dudes circle jerking it at this point
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:34 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Perhaps you've forgotten what you posted?

As opposed to the Donger philosophy of “everyone BUT the gov’t and Pharma is committing fraud!”
Everyone who contradicts the gov't/Pharma narrative. Better?
[Reply]
Donger 02:36 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Everyone who contradicts the gov't/Pharma narrative. Better?
Not at all. I'm happy to look into all claims, as you know. If it ends up that they are people like Mercola or Malone, sure, I'll call them out for what they are.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 03:09 PM 10-12-2021
Donger, how many of those vaccinated would have been perfectly fine without it? You see how using the number of people vaccinated can easily be manipulated to undermine it? Just because a lot of people got it doesnt mean its doing much of anything.
The vaccine supposedly does one thing, lessen the symptoms.
The vaccine however seems to have more drawbacks than it does positives and the further we get into it the more its being shown right in front of your eyes and you are somehow too blind to see its ineffectiveness.
100% of the people could be vaccinated and youd still have people spreading it and dieing from it.
I'm not trying to tell you it's a mistake to have it, its definitely a mistake to think it's any cause of anything good.
[Reply]
Page 1213 of 1878
« First < 21371311131163120312091210121112121213 12141215121612171223126313131713 > Last »
Up