ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 90 of 434
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140190 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:08 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Aww pumpkin you weren't even his audience.
He didn't even comprehend the conversation. . .

But we're the dumb ones.
[Reply]
mkp785 01:10 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
So you're just a dick in general . . .

a mult and a troll the mods won't do anything about, . . . leads to hypotheses.
Hardly. I post in the main forum as well. Unlike alot of ppl in CPDC I'm a Chiefs fan and not here to parrot far right ideals.. Posting in here because KC is good and there's nothing to talk about except us kicking the NFLs ass. Kinda like 45 got (and is currently getting) his ass kicked.
[Reply]
mkp785 01:20 PM 11-22-2020
Aww pumpkin you weren't even his audience.
Yes, but I was the subject.
[Reply]
Katipan 01:28 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Only if you're either a pussy, steak or a douche.

Otherwise it was a funny play on words.
From someone who posts kind of serious stuff a lot.

And then you cried which made it gold.
[Reply]
mkp785 01:38 PM 11-22-2020
Only if you're either a pussy, steak or a douche.

Otherwise it was a funny play on words.
From someone who posts kind of serious stuff a lot.

And then you cried which made it gold.
...which i complimented him on. I was helping to build him up if anything. I said it was clever and was trying to help with the unity between the left and right sides here in DC.
[Reply]
stevieray 01:38 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by mkp785:
victim spill on aisle 12, victim spill on aisle 12...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:53 PM 11-22-2020
Sidney Powell, here on NewsMax, says they didn't expect to win a lot of the District Court cases; it will come down to the Appeals and SC; they haven't even begun to present their big fraud case they are still working on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y68pEknYyCM
[Reply]
Loneiguana 02:34 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
So you're just a dick in general . . .

a mult and a troll the mods won't do anything about, . . . leads to hypotheses.
Oh look babble lee calling someone either a troll or a mult.

Day ending in y.
[Reply]
patteeu 03:11 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Oh look babble lee calling someone either a troll or a mult.

Day ending in y.
Thanks for posting to remind us that as bad as he is, mkp785 isn’t the worst poster around here.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:28 PM 11-22-2020
Couple of days ago, this GOP Michigan canvasser says their ability to file petitions is hampered by Witchmer's new Covid restrictions. Way to go Witch Witchmer. The canvasser claims 70% of the voters still have unexplained imbalances.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 03:41 PM 11-22-2020
A DeKalb County elections manager has been terminated after county officials determined the individual “failed to follow our established protocols and blatantly disregarded processes” utilized to “account for and record all legal and verified ballots.” Officials of the Georgia county announced the employee’s termination in a Friday statement, explaining that the now-former employee is “the same person that made the human error in failing to follow protocols which caused our previous recertification.” “Since the employee’s departure, management’s corrective actions and reviews ultimately yielded 59 additional ballots that were omitted from our court,” officials said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-ballot-audit/
[Reply]
BanHam 03:47 PM 11-22-2020
@SidneyPowell1

"Georgia is probably gonna be the first state I'm gonna blow up and Mr. Kemp and the Sec of State need to go with it because they're in on the Dominion scam...It will be Biblical."

- Its going to be biblical:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUsLDzXWUU4
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 03:48 PM 11-22-2020

[Reply]
Lex Luthor 03:50 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
@SidneyPowell1

"Georgia is probably gonna be the first state I'm gonna blow up and Mr. Kemp and the Sec of State need to go with it because they're in on the Dominion scam...It will be Biblical."

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Make sure you send those checks to Don "The Con" Trump as quickly as possible. Time is running out.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 03:51 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
@SidneyPowell1

[Reply]
Page 90 of 434
« First < 40808687888990 91929394100140190 > Last »
Up