ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 171 of 434
« First < 71121161167168169170171 172173174175181221271 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 04:21 PM 12-03-2020

[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 04:25 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by lostcause:
Who brought this guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
Care to explain how I was incorrect, methhead?

Hint: Read your reply's

Hilighted sentence was mine. When used that way you would not spell it "replies!"

Replies is used like this........."Tom was scared," replies the man!

See the difference??? :-)
[Reply]
lostcause 04:27 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
Care to explain how I was incorrect, methhead?

Hint: Read your reply's

Hilighted sentence was mine. When used that way you would not spell it "replies!"

Replies is used like this........."Tom was scared," replies the man!

See the difference??? :-)
not sure if serious.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 04:34 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
:-)
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 04:34 PM 12-03-2020
LOL, I stand corrected!!!! :-)

My daughter told me the error of my ways. It's not possessive!

TRUMP 2020 :-)
[Reply]
Pants 04:35 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by lostcause:
not sure if serious.
Based on his track record, I think there's about a 90% chance he is actually this fucking dumb and a 10% chance he is trolling.
[Reply]
lostcause 04:37 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
Based on his track record, I think there's about a 90% chance he is actually this ****ing dumb and a 10% chance he is trolling.
Hell, he owned it, so props for that.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 04:40 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Pants:
Based on his track record, I think there's about a 90% chance he is actually this ****ing dumb and a 10% chance he is trolling.
Track record? Hyperbole much? You're still a stupid little libby so....
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 04:44 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
LOL, I stand corrected!!!! :-)

My daughter told me the error of my ways. It's not possessive!

TRUMP 2020 :-)
8 year-olds are very wise...
[Reply]
kstater 04:45 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
And you little libby's think Sleepy Joe got 80-million votes! :-)
You're finally right.


He got 81 million

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Don Corlemahomes 04:53 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Can someone explain to this dumbass why he is wrong?

Reply's is the SUBJECT when used as I did...hence reply's. Replies is a verb.....hence replies! :-)

Don't sweat it, pants. I already knew you were a dumb ****!!!!
This is the most trump supporter reply i've ever seen. Blatantly wrong and calling someone else dumb with a post dripping in false bravado.

I am so glad this guy took a break from licking windows and dry humping trash cans to visit this forum.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 04:53 PM 12-03-2020
They got caught.
[Reply]
Pants 04:54 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Track record? Hyperbole much? You're still a stupid little libby so....
I'm more of a tempered libertarian than anything. I'm not a 100% free market crazy person or anything like that. I guess I'm socially liberal. So I'm a stupid little libby in that regard, I suppose.
[Reply]
Nixhex 05:13 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
They got caught.
Yep. The arena camera busted their ass. The Democrat senator that kept saying it was debunked got her ass handed to her as well. That video is new evidence that has not been reviewed by the S.O.S. in their investigation. Something shady was definitely going on there.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05:18 PM 12-03-2020

Breaking: The official serving as Trump's eyes and ears at the Justice Dept. has been banned from the building after trying to pressure staffers to give up sensitive information about election fraud and other matters she could relay to the White House. https://t.co/o2NGd72ynW

— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) December 3, 2020

[Reply]
Page 171 of 434
« First < 71121161167168169170171 172173174175181221271 > Last »
Up