ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 139 of 434
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189239 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Sidney Powell: "We're Getting Ready To Overturn Election Results In Multiple States
BanHam 07:04 PM 11-15-2020
Sun, 11/15/2020 - 18:00

Former federal prosecutor Sidney Powell, a Trump campaign lawyer, suggested in a Sunday interview that there is still more evidence coming out in President Donald Trump’s claims of voter fraud and irregularities.

“We’re getting ready to overturn election results in multiple states,” Powell said, saying that she has enough evidence of election fraud to launch a widespread criminal investigation.

“I don’t make comments without having the evidence to back it up,” she added, saying that elections software switched “millions of votes” from Trump to Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Powell notably provided legal counsel to Gen. Michael Flynn in 2019. She was named to Trump’s legal team in the past several days.

Powell said a whistleblower came forward and said the elections software was designed to “rig elections,” saying that “he saw it happen in other countries,” referring to voting systems Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic, or perhaps other software and machines.

“We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose,” Powell said, while noting that she won’t reveal the evidence that she has.

“They can stick a thumb drive in the [voting] machine, they can upload software to it even from the Internet … from Germany or Venezuela even,” she said, adding that operations “can watch votes in real-time” and “can shift votes in real-time,” or alleged bad actors can “remote access anything.”

“We’ve identified mathematically the exact algorithm they’ve used—and planned to use from the beginning” that allegedly switched votes to Biden, Powell remarked.

Powell also made reference to a 2019 investigation from Sens. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), as well as other Democratic lawmakers into Dominion Voting Systems, Election Systems & Software, and Hart InterCivic. The senators had expressed concerns about the security of the voting systems.

“(W)e have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry—an integral part of our nation’s democratic process,” wrote the lawmakers in their letters to the firms about a year ago.

“These problems threaten the integrity of our elections and demonstrate the importance of election systems that are strong, durable, and not vulnerable to attack.”

Later in the Sunday morning interview, Powell said that her team has “detected voting irregularities that are inexplicable” in states where officials believe they have valid systems.

During the election, Republicans in the House were able to flip at least 11 seats while the GOP is poised to maintain control of the Senate. Some conservatives have questioned how such a voting pattern is possible for Biden to win the presidential election, let alone receive more votes than any other presidential candidate in American history, including President Barack Obama’s victory in 2008.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-...s_3579599.html
[Reply]
penchief 07:23 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
The fact that 99% of your posts are tweets from other people kinda goes against that. Don't you think?
Banham is unraveling.
[Reply]
BanHam 07:35 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by BanHam:
Joe is going to need an ankle monitor:

- Joe Biden Slipped and Twisted His Ankle While Playing with his Dog – Will be Examined by Orthopedist

Joe Concha
@JoeConchaTV
·
1h
Biden twists ankle while playing with one of his dogs, per press pool.
--------------------------------

Update:

Alex Thompson
@AlxThomp
Replying to @AlxThomp

Biden has "hairline fractures" in his mid-foot and will "likely require a walking boot for several weeks.” per pooler @JonathanTamari

7:25 PM · Nov 29, 2020
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:36 PM 11-29-2020
First - the process involves being able to 'think for yourself.'
Originally Posted by -King-:
The fact that 99% of your posts are tweets from other people kinda goes against that. Don't you think?
:-)
[Reply]
BanHam 07:54 PM 11-29-2020
The more you know...

General McInerney:

"The 305th Military Intelligence Batallion is the Kraken"

- "Us Special Forces seized the Dominion election servers in Germany."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO8X...ature=youtu.be
[Reply]
stumppy 08:02 PM 11-29-2020
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 08:13 PM 11-29-2020
Like that 78 year old is “playing” with anything, let alone a German Shepard.

It was probably just an underage granddaughter he was trying to play with, she’s gotten a little older and she stomped his foot.

That whole family, along with the Clinton and Obama families need to burn in hell for what they’ve done against this country.
[Reply]
BanHam 08:37 PM 11-29-2020
The more you know...

General McInerney:

"The 305th Military Intelligence Batallion is the Kraken"

- "Us Special Forces seized the Dominion election servers in Germany."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO8X...ature=youtu.be
-------------------------------

"This isn't voter fraud, this is TREASON. They are trying to stir insurrection. We need military tribunals."

-Lieutenant General Thomas McInerney
[Reply]
|Zach| 02:57 AM 11-30-2020
First - the process involves being able to 'think for yourself.'
You have never had an original thought on this board what are you even talking about.

You post tweets man.
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 04:27 AM 11-30-2020
Just checking back in to see how it's going. I know I don't know how elections work according to our resident scholars, but I can't wait for the flip to happen.

Any insight on when they are announcing the reversal?
[Reply]
lostcause 05:12 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin:
Just checking back in to see how it's going. I know I don't know how elections work according to our resident scholars, but I can't wait for the flip to happen.

It's going to be very soon. They say they have a lot of evidence.
[Reply]
kstater 06:19 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin:

Just you wait. The Supreme Court will save the day soon

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:18 AM 11-30-2020
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said that President Donald Trump should "leave quietly," after Georgia certified its election.

Ratsperm, you and Kemp are going to jail.
[Reply]
MGRS13 08:28 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:

Ratsperm, you and Kemp are going to jail.
They are going to visit trump in New York in February? Not with these covid protocols. I’m sure rikers island is only allowing family and lawyers to visit prisoners.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:30 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Xi Jinpings toilet paper:
They are going to visit trump in New York in February? Not with these covid protocols. I’m sure rikers island is only allowing family and lawyers to visit prisoners.

[Reply]
BigBeauford 08:33 AM 11-30-2020

New: Judge says Sidney Powell's "Kraken" case should make an immediate detour to an appeals court for clarity on the scope of the temporary restraining order pic.twitter.com/ius8WJB4Oy

— Jan Wolfe (@JanNWolfe) November 30, 2020

[Reply]
Page 139 of 434
« First < 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189239 > Last »
Up