ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 88
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Durham Arrest Watch - Tracking impending arrests in DOJ/FBI criminal investigation
Taco John 05:46 PM 12-15-2019
This interview seems like "required reading" at this point:

[Reply]
Halfcan 07:18 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by 0372:
Priceless

This piece of shit belongs in jail too.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:22 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
This piece of shit belongs in jail too.
Who would tell bedtime stories to donger?
[Reply]
0372 08:22 PM 11-09-2021
Sounds like this is far from over.

John Durham Is Getting Close to the Jugular

Last week, John Durham’s grand jury issued its third criminal indictment in the Trump-Russia collusion hoax. The person who was arrested may be obscure; the news may have been buried after Virginia’s bombshell election results; but Durham’s move is a big deal. It shows that the special counsel’s probe is methodically unraveling a huge conspiracy, seemingly engineered by Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign and implicating James Comey’s FBI, either as a willing participant or as utterly incompetent boobs.

The latest indictment also damages the mainstream media, which is why so many news outlets have ignored or underplayed it. After all, they broadcast a false story for years and are none too eager to revisit it. Other losers are the prosecutors assembled by Robert Mueller, most of them Democrats, who had reams of this damaging information and ignored it.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ar_146702.html
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:33 PM 11-09-2021
Priceless

:-) :-) - DailyBeast is such a trash gutter rag.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/adam-s...gus?ref=scroll
[Reply]
|Zach| 09:12 PM 11-09-2021
Sounds like this is far from over.

John Durham Is Getting Close to the Jugular

Last week, John Durham’s grand jury issued its third criminal indictment in the Trump-Russia collusion hoax. The person who was arrested may be obscure; the news may have been buried after Virginia’s bombshell election results; but Durham’s move is a big deal. It shows that the special counsel’s probe is methodically unraveling a huge conspiracy, seemingly engineered by Hillary Clinton’s 2016 campaign and implicating James Comey’s FBI, either as a willing participant or as utterly incompetent boobs.

The latest indictment also damages the mainstream media, which is why so many news outlets have ignored or underplayed it. After all, they broadcast a false story for years and are none too eager to revisit it. Other losers are the prosecutors assembled by Robert Mueller, most of them Democrats, who had reams of this damaging information and ignored it.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ar_146702.html
It is always about to happen.....endlessly....
[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:42 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
It is always about to happen.....endlessly....
What is
The life of a Zoccer Mom
[Reply]
Taco John 09:55 PM 11-09-2021
"The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine."
[Reply]
Taco John 10:56 PM 11-09-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
It is what it is. And since I wasn't in favor of invading Iraq in 2003, I don't see your point, if you actually have one.
It blows my mind that Donger thinks he can get away with this take on this forum. I was virtually the only conservative on this forum arguing against going to war with Iraq. Donger was one of the persistent voices on the other side ridiculing me. Now he's trying to act like he was on the same side, apparently arguing beside me against the others. Complete horse shit. Donger was a huge proponent for that war. It was only myself and a small handful of leftists arguing against the Iraq war. It was a feeding frenzy here with people calling us unpatriotic and Muslim appeasers.
[Reply]
VAChief 06:13 AM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
The notion that he is THE PROBLEM can certainly be spun into a conspiracy.

He's a problem, and one's obsession with the extent is a difference of personality.

But acting on the premise that Sorenson is the problem and acting on the premise that Mahomes is the problem are different animals.

And the problem here in the analogy isn't so much whether or not Sorenson is a problem or the problem or no problem at all, . . . it's people trying to tar and feather any other discussion of problems with their personality conflicts over the Sorenson issue.

ie,

- Hey, maybe we need more short passing when they are in deep shell.

- you sound like those crazy Sorenson haters, you have no point!!
Sorensen is the lowest rated safety in the NFL, teams are completing 83% of the passes targeted at him. Those are objective facts forming opinions.

Thinking Democrats are eating babies, running sex cabals, etc. with no evidence is crazy. That you can’t or more likely refuse to see the distinction is telling. Down the rabbit hole you go!
[Reply]
Donger 08:55 AM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
It blows my mind that Donger thinks he can get away with this take on this forum. I was virtually the only conservative on this forum arguing against going to war with Iraq. Donger was one of the persistent voices on the other side ridiculing me. Now he's trying to act like he was on the same side, apparently arguing beside me against the others. Complete horse shit. Donger was a huge proponent for that war. It was only myself and a small handful of leftists arguing against the Iraq war. It was a feeding frenzy here with people calling us unpatriotic and Muslim appeasers.
Once again, there's no horse shit.

I absolutely supported our troops and their mission once they were engaged in combat. But I did not support the decision to invade Iraq.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:02 AM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
Like I said, donger is the new Frankie. Absolute joke lol
I just took my 5th of 6 trips out of the country last week, 6 weeks in total, and each time I come back there's one constant, Dong-Dong is still here spinning his anti-Trump and pro-liberal bias unendingly on CP. The dude has no life...

He wonders why we laugh at him... It speaks volumes about who he is...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:59 PM 11-10-2021
Special Counsel John Durham's investigations into the origins of the Russia hoax have edged closer to the White House as a senior advisor to Democrat Joe Biden has now been named in an indictment.

A bombshell new report has revealed that Biden's National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan is the "foreign policy adviser" mentioned in the indictment of Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann.

https://neonnettle.com/news/17339-bi...ham-indictment
Jake Sullivan was Hilldawg's Nat'l Security Advisor and may have perjured himself over his role in the Russia hoax.

[Reply]
Easy 6 04:30 PM 11-10-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Special Counsel John Durham's investigations into the origins of the Russia hoax have edged closer to the White House as a senior advisor to Democrat Joe Biden has now been named in an indictment.

A bombshell new report has revealed that Biden's National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan is the "foreign policy adviser" mentioned in the indictment of Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann.

https://neonnettle.com/news/17339-bi...ham-indictment
Jake Sullivan was Hilldawg's Nat'l Security Advisor and may have perjured himself over his role in the Russia hoax.
Have to say it certainly does appear that Durham is actually doing his job, shockingly enough
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 05:00 PM 11-10-2021
yikes.

libs?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:40 PM 11-12-2021
WaPo Issues Massive Correction About Steele Dossier, Says It Can Not Stand By The Accuracy Of Two Stories
[Reply]
Page 51 of 88
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Up