ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 995 of 2687
« First < 495895945985991992993994995 99699799899910051045109514951995 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:07 AM 09-17-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He made a throw in the pre-season like that to Kemp in 2017.

The usual idiots (I'm sure KK and Carpenter) used it as proof that he'd do shit that he can't get away with in the NFL. "You can't throw late, across your body and over the middle in tight spaces in the end-zone; that's an interception against NFL defenders..."

If it were, he'd have thrown it away. Alex Smith can't do that and few mere mortals can. Pat Mahomes can because he's that mother****ing good.

The deep throw to Kelce in the 4th to set up the last TD was my favorite (dropped that thing into triple coverage) but the TD to Robinson was my 2nd favorite because it was exactly what 'he can't get away with at the next level...'

**** everyone that was down on this guy.
That back shoulder pass to Tyreek Hill.

If they start doing that, what the **** can anyone do to stop it? You gonna play trail technique? On Tyreek running a go route? Good luck.

We saw what happened when they did that. Touchdown.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:07 AM 09-17-2018
The play before the safety.

It was a simple 9 pattern as near as I could tell and Hill just beat his guy.

Found it:

Spoiler!
I fucking hate you.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:10 AM 09-17-2018
Mahomes actually missed another long TD to Hill. I'd have to go back and look at the game but it was on the play where he stepped up into the pocket and got sacked. They showed Hill just streaking by everyone. Pretty sure Mahomes wants that one back.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:12 AM 09-17-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Mahomes actually missed another long TD to Hill. I'd have to go back and look at the game but it was on the play where he stepped up into the pocket and got sacked. They showed Hill just streaking by everyone. Pretty sure Mahomes wants that one back.
I think he pulled it down just knowing he wouldn't have the mustard to get it to him.

I mean he stepped up and had a guy in his lap. Mahomes has a great arm, but even he needs to step into 60+ yard passes.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:13 AM 09-17-2018
Yeah - Mahomes didn't miss it though; he was getting ready to pull the trigger and was looking for Hill all the way.

He just didn't have quite enough time. He was standing in there and looking for it, the protection just broke down. It was actually a positive sign to me as to how the rest of the day would play out.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:14 AM 09-17-2018
Yeah - Mahomes didn't miss it though; he was getting ready to pull the trigger and was looking for Hill all the way.

He just didn't have quite enough time. He was standing in there and looking for it, the protection just broke down. It was actually a positive sign to me as to how the rest of the day would play out.
Well yeah....didn't really mean miss it like Alex missed shit. Just didn't have that half a second more to get it off.

Crazy that in two games so far.....I've never thought one time that we weren't going to win the game.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:15 AM 09-17-2018
Well yeah....didn't really mean miss it like Alex missed shit. Just didn't have that half a second more to get it off.

Crazy that in two games so far.....I've never thought one time that we weren't going to win the game.
Same.. as I watched a 21 point leade evaporate.. I knew this time was going to be different. Not the same.old song and dance.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:16 AM 09-17-2018
This was well done by the Chiefs :-)

������Happy Birthday, @PatrickMahomes5! pic.twitter.com/gK0Mxubnpq

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) September 17, 2018

[Reply]
The Franchise 10:20 AM 09-17-2018

Patrick Mahomes (10) passed Brodie Croyle (8) today on the career touchdown passes list.

— Kent Swanson (@kent_swanson) September 16, 2018

[Reply]
bowener 10:21 AM 09-17-2018

That's the play where it became obvious if we spend some money and picks on improving our OL there won't be a damn thing defenses can do to stop that kind of play. Give Tyreek and Mahomes 2.5-3 seconds of protection and it should be a score 90% of the time. Culpepper and Moss were pretty awesome at this. The moment he saw Moss dead even with the defender he would chuck it knowing Moss was going to beat them to the ball.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:31 AM 09-17-2018
WTF? Just saw video of Skip Bayless blatantly lie about Mahomes' college career. Claims he had multiple games of 6 INT's each. Total bullshit. He never threw that many INT's in a single game, never mind multiple times. His worst game ever was 2015 on the road against Oklahoma with 4 INT's. Never had more than 2 in any other game.

The stats are out there. Amazing to me that media people can get away with that kind of nonsense.

"He is an interception thrower. At Texas Tech, he had 2 games of 6 INT's. He had 4 games of 5 INT's and 8 games of 4 INT's."

He has one game of 4 INT's and no other games with more than 2 INT's. How the hell do you get away with lying about that? I guess the Chiefs should be grateful bozos like this have created a false narrative. It is helping Mahomes fly under the radar.

https://youtu.be/CI5rabuHabI

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb...mes-1/gamelog/
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:31 AM 09-17-2018
Originally Posted by bowener:
That's the play where it became obvious if we spend some money and picks on improving our OL there won't be a damn thing defenses can do to stop that kind of play. Give Tyreek and Mahomes 2.5-3 seconds of protection and it should be a score 90% of the time. Culpepper and Moss were pretty awesome at this. The moment he saw Moss dead even with the defender he would chuck it knowing Moss was going to beat them to the ball.
Nah - the scoreboard convinced me that we have plenty of money/picks into the OL. Manning and Brady make their lines and yesterday Mahomes made his look better than it was.

Missing a single 80 yard bomb because you can't hold guys back for 5 seconds ain't the end of the world. Those will come.

Save the money/picks to get that defense fixed up and pay Hill. I saw a tweet last week that said "Mahomes to Hill could be the next Montana to Rice" and I chuckled a bit.

Then Hill went for 90 and a score against a team that was gameplanning against him in a fashion that was almost completely under the radar. Y'know what - I ain't gonna say that Mahomes to Hill is the equivalent of 'GOAT to GOAT' but it's could be a hell of a lot closer than I imagined...
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:32 AM 09-17-2018
Nah - the scoreboard convinced me that we have plenty of money/picks into the OL. Manning and Brady make their lines and yesterday Mahomes made his look better than it was.

Missing a single 80 yard bomb because you can't hold guys back for 5 seconds ain't the end of the world. Those will come.

Save the money/picks to get that defense fixed up and pay Hill. I saw a tweet last week that said "Mahomes to Hill could be the next Montana to Rice" and I chuckled a bit.

Then Hill went for 90 and a score against a team that was gameplanning against him in a fashion that was almost completely under the radar. Y'know what - I ain't gonna say that Mahomes to Hill is the equivalent of 'GOAT to GOAT' but it's could be a hell of a lot closer than I imagined...
Mahomes has made Erving look like a competent LG. He truly is a miracle worker.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:53 AM 09-17-2018
His two bombs have been just a hiccup away from being scores. The throw to Watson was, what, a 60 yarder? And Hill's probably fast enough to have run under it. The 99 yarder to Hill was just an Nth away from being a world-ender.

Seriously - he completes that pass and it's probably the last thing I see on earth. My brain just explodes at that point.

They'll come. And so will I.
This guy could easily break the NFL single game record for yards.

Especially with this defense.
[Reply]
In58men 11:00 AM 09-17-2018
Is it me or does anybody else’s heart skip a beat when he runs the ball?
[Reply]
Page 995 of 2687
« First < 495895945985991992993994995 99699799899910051045109514951995 > Last »
Up