ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 958 of 2683
« First < 458858908948954955956957958 9599609619629681008105814581958 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 02:59 AM 09-11-2018
More Mahomes and KC love

NFL Week One Overreactions
By Chris O'Day - September 10, 2018
https://lastwordonprofootball.com/20...overreactions/

Patrick Mahomes Is an MVP Candidate
The Kansas City Chiefs lit up the scoreboard against the Los Angeles Chargers. In his first NFL start, Patrick Mahomes threw for 256 yards and four touchdowns. Pairing a quarterback who embraces the deep ball under the tutelage of Andy Reid is a formula for success. This is exactly where Mahomes finds himself, and it looks to be at the helm of the best offense in football. Kansas City finished fourth in offensive DVOA in 2017 with Alex Smith. Mahomes is going to increase that for the hiefs, and will lead them to the playoffs. Not only that, our week one overreaction is that he will play good enough to be considered an MVP candidate.

Last Word
As the year goes on, we will provide overreactions to each week of football. Some of them are going to be outlandish, while others will be based on facts and statistics. Only time will tell how many of them will end up looking good, and which are incorrect. For now, these were our Week One overreactions. See you in the Super Bowl, Patrick Mahomes.

[Reply]
RedRaider56 05:40 AM 09-11-2018
Nice article here;
https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2018/9...estroy-the-nfl

Love the line Deep-Passing Prince Who Was Promised

Then there is Patrick Mahomes II, the second-year Kansas City Chiefs quarterback, the Deep-Passing Prince Who Was Promised. On Sunday, the excitement around the league from football people was off the charts. Mahomes’s ability to hit big plays in practice has been raved about for nearly a year, and now it’s here, in a regular season game, and it’s awesome.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:15 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
Nice article here;
Great article. Highlight: "Giving Reid a smart, athletic, big-armed quarterback like Mahomes is like giving Jon Gruden a franchise player to trade away: The possibilities are endless." :-)
[Reply]
Fish 08:22 AM 09-11-2018
Every Mahomes touch in the Chargers game:

[Reply]
RunKC 08:49 AM 09-11-2018
Kietzman finally became a Mahomo yesterday :-)

“I’ve been covering the Chiefs since 1985. I’ve been doing this show for going on 23 years and I’ve never said this. I have never said this in my life.

I’m absolutely convinced that the Chiefs with Patrick Mahomes are going to win a Super Bowl.”
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:58 AM 09-11-2018
Kietzman can Dere-lick my balls, cap-E-tan.
[Reply]
Sorce 08:58 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:

“I’ve been covering the Chiefs since 1985. I’ve been doing this show for going on 23 years and I’ve never said this. I have never said this in my life.

I’m absolutely convinced that the Chiefs with Patrick Mahomes are going to win a Super Bowl.”
Bandwagon is full, get out and walk.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:59 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by RedRaider56:
Nice article here;

Love the line Deep-Passing Prince Who Was Promised

Then there is Patrick Mahomes II, the second-year Kansas City Chiefs quarterback, the Deep-Passing Prince Who Was Promised. On Sunday, the excitement around the league from football people was off the charts. Mahomes’s ability to hit big plays in practice has been raved about for nearly a year, and now it’s here, in a regular season game, and it’s awesome.
So to the PM Nickname thread, time to add "Azor Ahai" I guess?

I still prefer Biracial Angel...
[Reply]
O.city 08:59 AM 09-11-2018
So it took him 1 game to come full circle? Really? I mean come on Kev, atleast stick to your guns for a little while.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:01 AM 09-11-2018

So that’s one down :-)

What about the QB guru on Twitter?
[Reply]
Fish 09:07 AM 09-11-2018

LOL Keitzman you stupid fucking douche....
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:11 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

[/IMG]
So I just noticed it on this gif, but lord - look at the fucking spin rate on that ball.

Getting a throw like that to noise over/down is just unreal. The difference being that if you don't, wind/weather will kill it and/or it could sail on you. A lot of weird shit can happen when you can't drive a ball point down.

And with no legs under him at all and throwing kinda sideways, Mahomes puts one with enough zing on it that it drives itself over and down 30 yards downfield.

The pure arm talent on that kid is something you just don't see.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:21 AM 09-11-2018
This is all I could find of this Fahey dude on Mahomes this week:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Cianaf/st...10822616100865

First reply was a screenshot of his “Tyreek Hill is Tavon Austin” take :-)
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:24 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
So I just noticed it on this gif, but lord - look at the ****ing spin rate on that ball.

Getting a throw like that to noise over/down is just unreal. The difference being that if you don't, wind/weather will kill it and/or it could sail on you. A lot of weird shit can happen when you can't drive a ball point down.

And with no legs under him at all and throwing kinda sideways, Mahomes puts one with enough zing on it that it drives itself over and down 30 yards downfield.

Pretty filthy watching that pass start off with a level nose, then suddenly drop straight down almost like a sinker ball.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:25 AM 09-11-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
So I just noticed it on this gif, but lord - look at the ****ing spin rate on that ball.

WTF

Okay, so I have watched this throw a dozen times now and I don't understand the physics on this throw. It is baffling. Do we have any astrophysicist on the board that can explain how the ball spins in a downward spiral like a bomb from an airplane? Seriously- have you seen a ball react like that? Reminds me of his preseason throw that changed directions mid-air.

Anyone remember the old Nerf balls with the rocket tails added so you could throw perfect long bomb spirals. They used to nose-down at the end of throws like this. :-)
[Reply]
Page 958 of 2683
« First < 458858908948954955956957958 9599609619629681008105814581958 > Last »
Up