ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 2218
« First < 17576364656667 68697071771171675671067 > Last »
The Lounge>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED



OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
frozenchief 01:51 PM 04-30-2017
Here's Mahomes' pre-draft NFL letter:

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/pa...-cover-letter/
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:53 PM 04-30-2017
Welcome to the Kansas City Chiefs:
https://youtu.be/teGC3KvgdEg







Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:04 PM 04-30-2017
Pat Mahomes Sr on MLBN:
https://youtu.be/z3MTg7Uvi-I







Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:04 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Alex respects his coach and teammates too much to suddenly leave them hanging. He wants to give it one more go... despite objections from his wife.. who is being smarter than he about this.

So, one last hurrah... and then he's out. He knows it.. they know it. Of course they are going to make a strong push in getting their QBotF.


regardless of whether you accept this theory.. or are having too much fun jerking it to some fairy-tale that "poor job-needy Smiff is finally getting kicked to the curb cuz he's teh suxxorz"...

Makes no difference... so no point arguing it further.

Like many would agree to here, me included for the most part...

Smith was a very good addition in 2013 that helped add stability and 5 year respectability to a toilet-bowl AFCW wtf are they? team that no one really thinks about. Even if the GM and HC really think he can't be a part of getting them over that playoff hump? then fine... I accept that maybe they are right... and that's why they moved up like that for Mahomo.

So one more year for Smiff, at most.. and then the Mahomo parade goes into full effect! Whooooo!!!!!
Keep wishing its his choice to go...
[Reply]
tk13 02:06 PM 04-30-2017
The funny thing is Mahomes genuinely has some things with his footwork that need to be fixed, and we're sitting here talking about hand size.

Andy Reid has made pretty much every QB he's worked with better. McNabb, Vick, Smith... even won a playoff game with Jeff Garcia. He's pretty picky about QBs. If he was worried about Mahomes hand size he'd be a Saint right now.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:13 PM 04-30-2017
Gruden w/SVP on Mahomes:
https://youtu.be/KRDofmGVyzk






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:13 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Alex respects his coach and teammates too much to suddenly leave them hanging. He wants to give it one more go... despite objections from his wife.. who is being smarter than he about this.

So, one last hurrah... and then he's out. He knows it.. they know it. Of course they are going to make a strong push in getting their QBotF.


regardless of whether you accept this theory.. or are having too much fun jerking it to some fairy-tale that "poor job-needy Smiff is finally getting kicked to the curb cuz he's teh suxxorz"...

Makes no difference... so no point arguing it further.

Like many would agree to here, me included for the most part...

Smith was a very good addition in 2013 that helped add stability and 5 year respectability to a toilet-bowl AFCW wtf are they? team that no one really thinks about. Even if the GM and HC really think he can't be a part of getting them over that playoff hump? then fine... I accept that maybe they are right... and that's why they moved up like that for Mahomo.

So one more year for Smiff, at most.. and then the Mahomo parade goes into full effect! Whooooo!!!!!
Such dripping, frothy butthurt.

Originally Posted by mac459:
He could have told them in the middle of the season or after the season and would not have left anybody hanging so that's bullshit

Prove his wife is objecting to him playing another season and that she is smarter than him on the subject or that is bullshit as well

Prove that he his only playing one more season and the retiring or that is bullshit too

The only one jerking it to any fantasy is you from the looks of all this made up shit you are flinging at the wall
Sandy and Tigger are piling up their idiot points in this most wonderful and majestic time of Chiefs Football.

It pleases me beyond all conceivable delight that these two are now nothing more than the remnants of a greasy taco dump, circling the bowl and soon headed out to sea for eternity...
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:15 PM 04-30-2017
Boomer & Carton w/Mahomes:
https://youtu.be/ldGc0SNVBXg






Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:16 PM 04-30-2017
Well, it sounds to me like Sandy is straight up pulling for Mahomes to fail. You are no Chiefs fan, you are an Alex Smith fan, and that Chiefs banner in your signature has zero place.

Tigger is in similar territory, he's just finding even more retarded ways to beat around the bush. Just admit it, you hope that 2PM falls on his face and cannot surpass Alex's bold 15 TD seasons.
[Reply]
TigeRRUppeRRcut 02:19 PM 04-30-2017
Since when did Pugs become the fan police :-)

Internet tough guys are the funniest.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:24 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Since when did Pugs become the fan police :-)

Internet tough guys are the funniest.
Dude, no one likes your takes here. It's all psycho bullshit.

All that nonsense from you about how Dorsey knew better than to think like us here... and then he takes it a step further and trades all the way up to 10 to take the guy that this board almost unanimously wanted. :-)

You just can't take it. Your boy toy is finally almost irrelevant.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:24 PM 04-30-2017
They are, and have always been, total frauds as KC fans.

They're just here for Smith. And soon he, and they, will be gone, as was prophesied long ago. Up and vanished like farts in the wind.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:28 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
They are, and have always been, total frauds as KC fans.

They're just here for Smith. And soon he, and they, will be gone, as was prophesied long ago. Up and vanished like farts in the wind.
It's just insane. I've known a couple buddies who were 'Peyton Manning fans'. They just liked him, and followed him to Denver. It's a little frustrating cause it's kinda lame, but at least it was Peyton Manning.

But Alex Smith? What in the hell? Who goes all out fanboy over a game manager?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:28 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Well, it sounds to me like Sandy is straight up pulling for Mahomes to fail. You are no Chiefs fan, you are an Alex Smith fan, and that Chiefs banner in your signature has zero place.

Tigger is in similar territory, he's just finding even more retarded ways to beat around the bush. Just admit it, you hope that 2PM falls on his face and cannot surpass Alex's bold 15 TD seasons.
They are totally useless, just like the now-obsolete QB that they have been blowing and swallowing on this board for far too long.

Mahomes has already received more love at CP and in the fan base in less than a week than Smith has in his entire time here.

Why let the turds fester in the bowl? Hit that flush handle.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:32 PM 04-30-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
It's just insane. I've known a couple buddies who were 'Peyton Manning fans'. They just liked him, and followed him to Denver. It's a little frustrating cause it's kinda lame, but at least it was Peyton Manning.

But Alex Smith? What in the hell? Who goes all out fanboy over a game manager?
His mother?

His uncle. Tigger is Alex uncle and is darn proud of him and hates that we put him down so much.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 2218
« First < 17576364656667 68697071771171675671067 > Last »
Up