ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 2683
« First < 131920212223 2425262733731235231023 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:20 AM 04-28-2017
Yep, no need to rush this along. Chiefs are going to do this right.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:22 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I take great pride in being a part of it.
:-) :-) - Thanks, I needed that.

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 06:23 AM 04-28-2017

Heard when I visited Texas Tech last year that KC asked for Mahomes' film after every game ... they've loved him for a while

— Paul Myerberg (@PaulMyerberg) April 28, 2017

[Reply]
Kman34 06:29 AM 04-28-2017
I dreamed about long TDs and playoff wins last nite..... Woke up refreshed..
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 06:31 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
It is when you've lived in Chicago for 30 years. :-)
Originally Posted by Miles:
Not like a pure Chicago accent is really any better but you are just used to it. Still even living in Dallas I hear worse than Mahomes on a daily basis.
I think you're thinking of the southside Chicago accept, and it's not very prevalent around the city anymore. For some reason it's migrated, and you find people with that accent primarily live in the suburbs further south and to the west, now. Kankakee area, and the surrounding vicinity.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 06:45 AM 04-28-2017
Oh my God and you actually traded up for this scrub
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 06:46 AM 04-28-2017
Newsflash!!! Emergency rooms in the Kansas City area have been overwhelmed with men showing up with erections that won't dissipate. Doctors and nurses are at a loss for the cause of this epidemic. Stay tuned for updates as officials try to track down the reason for this sudden surge in erections!
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:47 AM 04-28-2017
Will the Chiefs look at possibly signing a veteran QB to back-up Alex Smith this season?

The smart decision on Mahomes is to essentially red shirt him this season and don't risk his future development by playing him, even as a back-up if Alex Smith is injured.

Unless Bray finally shows he can be relied upon to be a primary back-up QB, the Chiefs should look at other available veteran options IMO.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:48 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by Sannyasi:
Yep, loved hearing Dorsey dress down the reporter who wanted to call the pick a reach. "It's a QB league!"

Dorse is my man crush.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KurtCauley 06:53 AM 04-28-2017

One of the coolest experiences of my life being there when he got the call. So proud of the Chiefs for moving up to get him. I had a feeling and was hoping and praying and it all came true. Go Patrick and go CHIEFS.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:56 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Will the Chiefs look at possibly signing a veteran QB to back-up Alex Smith this season?

The smart decision on Mahomes is to essentially red shirt him this season and don't risk his future development by playing him, even as a back-up if Alex Smith is injured.

Unless Bray finally shows he can be relied upon to be a primary back-up QB, the Chiefs should look at other available veteran options IMO.
Two questions there;

Do we need a better #2 than Bray?
and
Do we need a buffer to keep Mahomes off the field no matter what the injury situation?

I don't know that we're going to find anyone at a decent cost to push Bray out of the #2 spot. We're past the era of stray Todd Collins-eseses laying around the practice field. And all the geriatrics are foregoing the concussion danger and transitioning into commentary.

And I don't think that, if both Smith and Bray were to get hurt, there would be any pressure on Mahomes to do anything other than survive and learn. Now, if it turns out somehow that the O-line turns into a QB murder machine, that's a different story, but if we got into a freaky 2015 Cardinals situation, let him learn and bond with the starters, with the excuse of fickle fate to save his ego.
[Reply]
KurtCauley 06:57 AM 04-28-2017
Guess my link won't work, but it was a picture of me and my wife with Patrick. GAH
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:58 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by KurtCauley:

One of the coolest experiences of my life being there when he got the call. So proud of the Chiefs for moving up to get him. I had a feeling and was hoping and praying and it all came true. Go Patrick and go CHIEFS.
You gotta 'attach' that as a file, as it's sitting on your One-Drive. Img tags are for hyperlinks to public images.

Go to 'manage attachments' in your advanced edit page and download to CP server, or you can host the image on imgur and hyperlink from there.

EDIT: Here you go.
Attached: IMG_0421.jpg (81.1 KB) 
[Reply]
mcaj22 06:59 AM 04-28-2017
Happy there are Mahomes fans coming to the board to replace the Alex fans
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:06 AM 04-28-2017
Originally Posted by KurtCauley:
Guess my link won't work, but it was a picture of me and my wife with Patrick. GAH
Just a word of warning. I don't know if anything could come of it, but I went right to your OneDrive by opening your image in a new window [hence the attachment above]. Between that and what appears to be your real name as username you might be opening yourself up a bit.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 2683
« First < 131920212223 2425262733731235231023 > Last »
Up